Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Full details of the Unit Tournament at Osaka Super Wars December 18

4 teams will be competing, with the first round being normal 6 person tags.

DDM (Maika, Himeka and Natsupoi) vs Marvelous (Takumi Iroha, Rin Kadokura and Maria)

STARS (Mayu Iwatani, Hazuki, Koguma) vs Cosmic Angels (Tam Nakano, Unagi Sayaka, Mina Shirakawa);

The two winning teams will then compete in a ladder match, with the 10 million yen prize money hanging from the top to be claimed. Members can be eliminated from the match (presumably by the normal pinfall/submission etc). Using the ladder as a weapon is legal. Winning team is the one who claims the money that's hanging.

MaiHimePoi's Artist of Stardom Titles will also be on the line in this tournament.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Messiah

Hana Kimura ❤️
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm glad she's taking a break because the last thing I wanna hear like with Hana and her passing. I'm hoping she has a great support through that break as well. The other night I watched The Tag League Finals and man it was freaking great. The Crowd was hot that night and even the Teams that didn't have a shot to make the finals came out wanting to show off their pride.

Reactions: FatBagzJones

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Koguma and Waka Tsukiyama have signed full time with Stardom

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Summary of STARDOM Strategic Plans for 2022 livestream

═══════════════
2021 was HUGE for Stardom, if they will keep this pastenext year sky is the limit.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
WON: Kairi Hojo is currently a free agent

Kairi Sane’s contract has expired. WWE wanted to renew her deal and have her return and wrestle, but she didn’t want to live in the U.S and travel in the COVID era. She is 33 and has expressed interest in wrestling. Stardom would like to bring her back but nothing is set up in that direction right now.

Reactions: Chris

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Wrestle Kingdom 16. (1.5) Match will be Mayu Iwatani & Starlight Kid vs. Tam Nakano & Saya Kamitani

Stardom just aired a "Lottery Draw" to see who will be participating in the Tag Match,Mayu and SLK drew blue, Tam and Saya drew red and Syuri got a blank and was eliminated from participating.

═══════════════

* Starlight Kid being Mayu Iwatani's protégé that turned heel, rival. Saya Kamitani became a wrestler through following Tam Nakano's footsteps plus those two have Wonder of Stardom championship match on December 29th, meaning one of them will go into Wrestle Kingdom as the reigning champion.

Really dig, tag match here, I have intrest in who win, but probably it will be SK and Mayu

Reactions: Rosie and Chris

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wrestle Kingdom 16. (1.5) Match will be Mayu Iwatani & Starlight Kid vs. Tam Nakano & Saya Kamitani

Stardom just aired a "Lottery Draw" to see who will be participating in the Tag Match,Mayu and SLK drew blue, Tam and Saya drew red and Syuri got a blank and was eliminated from participating.

═══════════════

* Starlight Kid being Mayu Iwatani's protégé that turned heel, rival. Saya Kamitani became a wrestler through following Tam Nakano's footsteps plus those two have Wonder of Stardom championship match on December 29th, meaning one of them will go into Wrestle Kingdom as the reigning champion.

Really dig, tag match here, I have intrest in who win, but probably it will be SK and Mayu

Even as a relatively new and... casual fan of Stardom, but that seems like a good match for both sentimental reasons for Tam and Saya, and a rare case of "CAN THEY CO-EXIST" actually being kind of cool. But I have a small bias towards Mayu and SLK. Ya girl totally simps for evil SLK and Mayu also is becoming a fav too.

Although curiously, why does Mayu often do a pitch as part of her entrance? As a baseball fan that appeals to me but I wonder how/why she does it.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Although curiously, why does Mayu often do a pitch as part of her entrance? As a baseball fan that appeals to me but I wonder how/why she does it.

I don't know that either, but I guess that's her unique way to interact with fans.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I don't know that either, but I guess that's her unique way to interact with fans.

I mean, if it is a special baseball branded for her/Stars/Stardom, can be a fun rare merch idea.

As someone who did coach some youth baseball her form is better than most kids we tried to teach. Just needs a good push-off and she'll be pitching some heaters in no-time.

DaveRodgers

Reaction score

She does it every time. As for why, it's just Mayu, she's unique and just sort of does things. No one knows why she wears a tail either.

Sumo Hall show looks stacked. Mayu and Takumi v Hazuki and Momo is the sort of match I never knew I wanted but now I can't wait for it. I wonder if Hazuki might heel it up for old times sake too?

Sent from my RMX2189 using Tapatalk

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
She does it every time. As for why, it's just Mayu, she's unique and just sort of does things. No one knows why she wears a tail either.

Sumo Hall show looks stacked. Mayu and Takumi v Hazuki and Momo is the sort of match I never knew I wanted but now I can't wait for it. I wonder if Hazuki might heel it up for old times sake too?

"Why you like Mayu Iwatani?"

"She's a baseball playing cat"

DaveRodgers

Reaction score
Mayu's awesome. She has one of the craziest real life backstories of any wrestler. It's too much to get into here but involving all sorts of craziness from trauma, being a shut-in, running away from home and being so broke she had to live with Rossy when she started. Her story is incredible and well worth a google.

DaveRodgers

Reaction score
If you can find the Vice documentary on Stardom, that's worth a watch too. That's what actually first got me into Stardom.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Utami vs. Syuri at Stardom Dream Queendom , it's now a double title match for the World and SWA championships!

═══════════════
Things got more interesting, and big match got even bigger. This match can't be draw, and Utami already has red belt for over 13 months, but if Syuri wins she will hold 3 titles simultaneously, and thats a lot even for Stardom standarts ( keeping in mind, how many belts Stardom has)
32ca54da80b922280330457c88826dc1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris