Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I think it will either be AZM or Saya as the last woman standing. Either Saya's hubris costing her the rest of the group, or the original staying.
I think Lady C would likely end up in another unit, probably as their fall girl. Hina, it'd be interesting if she joins one of her sisters, but also I do know that there's a chance that Crazy Star will potentially form their own unit so one or two of QQ may join them.

AZM, I think it'd be interesting if, after the SLK match at All Together they potentially team together in the same unit, someway and somehow.
But like, I don't think Oedo Tai would disband. They have the role of Stardom's main antagonists, with Thekla recently joining. Though I do think they need a refresh to be seen as more "legit threats." Because like, there has not been an Oedo Tai member who has held either the white or red belt since Kagetsu was around. But it's probably Queen's Quest done.

It hurts either way for me. I remember when Rossy and Stardom said we are going to have Groups and I even remember the first Stardom Draft they did. For Years Kagetsu wanted AZM and Momo one Draft stole her as her first Pick. When I first started watching Stardom Oedo Tai was my favorite group and this was the days when you had Mayu, Kairi, and Io vs OT vs the Gaijin talent. Kagetsu, Kyoko Kimura, Kris Wolf, and later Hana came in and made me fall in love day one when she was a mystery talent for a Tag Match. Kagetsu took the reigns from Kyoko and took it to great heights with Hazuki and fell surely once HZK and Kagetsu retired from Wrestling. Momo and SLK have been the saviors so for me the group ending with Tora out I wouldn't mind that at all if Momo and SLK are the either one of the ones left standing. AZM for all we know is the last one standing and she brings in SLK as the first new Queen's Quest Teammate.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I think it will either be AZM or Saya as the last woman standing. Either Saya's hubris costing her the rest of the group, or the original staying.
I think Lady C would likely end up in another unit, probably as their fall girl. Hina, it'd be interesting if she joins one of her sisters, but also I do know that there's a chance that Crazy Star will potentially form their own unit so one or two of QQ may join them.

AZM, I think it'd be interesting if, after the SLK match at All Together they potentially team together in the same unit, someway and somehow.
But like, I don't think Oedo Tai would disband. They have the role of Stardom's main antagonists, with Thekla recently joining. Though I do think they need a refresh to be seen as more "legit threats." Because like, there has not been an Oedo Tai member who has held either the white or red belt since Kagetsu was around. But it's probably Queen's Quest done.
That gets me thinking.... AZM, SLK, and a defector from Oedo Tai as the foundation for a new unit

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
That gets me thinking.... AZM, SLK, and a defector from Oedo Tai as the foundation for a new unit

I doubt SLK would be happy teaming with someone from Oedo Tai given how they kicked her out and EVERYONE seemed on board for it.
You know, except for the fact she had a White belt match earlier in the year, her PARTNER got pinned in the tag match, and I'm sure her not being there is hurting their merch sales. Just calling her a "mascot"

WELL SCREW YOU TOO, TORA!

Reactions: Apoho Creed