Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
10Go5sE.jpg

Giulia Trials of 10 Seats Each 3-Minute Match:
Giulia vs Waka Tsukiyama, Hina, X, Saya Iida, Koguma, Hazuki, Saki, Thekla, Natsupoi, Tam Nakano
Syuri & MIRAI & Tomoka Inaba (God's Eye) vs Starlight Kid & Ruaka & Rina (Oedo Tai)
Mina Shirakawa & Xia Brookside & Mariah May (Club Venus) vs Ram Kaichow & Maya Yukihi & Maika Ozaki (Rebel&Enemy)
Nanae Takahashi & Yuu & Yuna Mizumori (7Upp) vs Momo Watanabe & Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima (Gold Ship)
Utami Hayashishita & Saya Kamitani & AZM (Queen's Quest) vs Maika & Himeka & Lady C (MaiHime with C)
Mayu Iwatani & Hanan & Momo Kohgo (H&M’s) vs Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki & Hiragi Kurumi (PROMINENCE)
Future of Stardom Championship Match: Ami Sohrei (God's Eye) vs Mai Sakurai (Donna del Mondo)

Talk about a busy Weekend for me. Between needing to see this, NJPW vs Noah, and Eagles vs Giants tomorrow.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
triangle-derby-696x392.jpg

NIGHT ONE

#1 Triangle Derby I Block B Match

Rina Amikura, Waka Tsukiyama & Yuko Sakurai vs. Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina Shirakawa & Xia Brookside)

- 100% cheering for Club Venus here - solely based on Xia alone

- Straight away Club Venus working like a great trio, and although I don't recognize May at all that girl has got some serious skills with her frame.

- That was a great match though, and Xia look awesome. From that post-match promo, I am guessing that was there first match as a team and perhaps even May and Brookside's first matches having joined. Awesome! CLUB VENUS BAYBAY!

#2 Triangle Derby I Block A Match
Haruka Umesaki & Oedo Tai (Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs. Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki)

- I mean SLK and Ruaka - obviovsly I want Oedo Tai to win!

- But Prominence are the trios champions, so this is not going to be an easy battle for sure.

- That was a tricky little match and a clever pin to get the win. Didn't see enough of SLK for my liking though.

#3 Triangle Derby I Block A Match
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima) vs. STARS (Hanan, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)

- Obviously I still want Oedo Tai to win this.

- This match was great so much anger and hate clear between both teams. Real PassioN!

- A great team finish to win the match though. OEDO TAI! OEDO TAI! OEDO TAI!

#4 Triangle Derby I Block B Match
Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Maika) & Lady C vs. Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & SAKI

- No favourites going into this one, so just looking forward to the contest.

- This was great and tough match that took place for sure. So many near falls that you couldn't actually believe the match was actually still going. What a great counter to win the match! Natsupoi took some really licks in that match.

#5 Triangle Derby I Block B Match
STARS (Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida) vs. Neo Stardom Army (Nanae Takahashi, Yuna Mizumori & Yuu)

- Hazuki! Well that settles who I want to win this match now - GO STARS! Also Saya Iida looking swole - not really sure who she is, but fuck me - SWOLEVERINESS!

- Hazuki loves to fly! YES! That rolling move though was stupid AF - wasn't even funny smh.

- The STARS are working so well together in this match, it has to be noticed (or I am biased).

- Wow! Neo actually won -I was not expecting that to transpire. WOW!

#6 Triangle Derby I Block A Match
Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs. God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri)

- Well no shocks - Queen's Quest for me here. A trio of absolute QUEENS!

- Syuri though is always a fucking boss - so this is just guaranteed to fucking bang!

- Catching the springboard crossbody and tossing her away - was a cool spot.

- What a fucking awesome match - ending in a draw was real great ending. I love every minute of that one! That hooked me into watching the rest of the Derby events now. THE DEAL SEALER!

#7 Triangle Derby I Block A Match
Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla) vs. Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Maya Yukihi & Ram Kaicho)

- Guilia and Thekla of course I want Donna del Mondo to win - but I am not going to complain if Ram takes the win either. What a great main event on the card.

- Forgot how small Ram really is - FUCK.

- Thekla looking amazing - looks to have really improved since the last time I saw her.

- What a finish - a devastating submission move. What a great way to cap off the night!

- Thekla just saying for Ram to fuck off was quite funny - even without a mic it was loud enough to be heard.

- Suzu Suzuki challenging Guilia? Solid.

- Cant wait to watch the rest of the Derby!

Reactions: FatBagzJones

FatBagzJones

Reaction score

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
triangle-derby-696x392.jpg

NIGHT TWO

#3 Triangle Derby I Match
STARS (Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida) vs. STARS (Hanan, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo)

- Well I want the STARS team with Hazuki and Iida to win again - obvs. Although a unit vs. unit battle is always interesting.

- Kohgo doesn't want to play nice with Koguma LOL

- Hazuki and Iwatani going against each other is a great face off and obviously, 1 on 1 would be a great contest on its own.

- Hazuki's transition to a submission was really masterful Wing Clutch! HZK!!!!!

#6 Triangle Derby I Match
God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri) vs. Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina Shirakawa & Xia Brookside)

- my new favourite sub-unit Club Venus for the win here. Loving that I am getting to be part of Xia and Mariah journey from the start.

- With Syuri on the other team though, this is going to be tough battle for sure.

- Xia just looks so smooth and soft in the ring - looks completely natural to her. Can see her doing very well in Stardom.

- This match is really something though - deserving of this final match spot.

- So close for Club Venus - although Xia sort of proved she can compete at Syuri's level already I feel.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
054F010163BADE8E2C4007ACD0899569

NIGHT THREE

Rina Amikura, Waka Tsukiyama & Yuko Sakurai vs. Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla)

- Donna del Mondo have my support obviously! Giulia lets get this! Sakurai lets get this! Thekla KILL!

- Lollipop started the match with tricks - and I respect it. Smart tactics.

-Waka does annoy me when she is in the ring - hopefully DDM will teach her for her insolence.

- Thekla and Guilia double knee strikes!

- That Front Flip Leg Drop from Sakurai was just nasty! Such an awesome move. LETS GO DONNA DEL MONDO!

#4 Triangle Derby I Match
Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & SAKI vs. Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki)

- As long as Nakano puts on a good performance, that is all that matters here for me.

- That swinging submission looked nasty as hell!

- Tam hitting that Double DDT!

- I understand why Prominence are the trios champions though - got such chemistry as a team is unreal.

- There is a great non-stop intensity about this match though, that have me really sucked in.

- Natuspoi pulling it out the bag in this match, I don't know why I don't rate her higher. She is friggin' awesome!

- Suzu is another level though - so played out to a very logical and solid ending.

#6 Wonder Of Stardom Title Match
Saya Kamitani (c) vs. Ami Sourei

- first title match of the year! lets go!

- I really enjoyed that match, that I didn't even make any notes whilst watching. I think Saya Kamitani turned me into a bit of a fan there -and I know she has held that belt for ages. But call be subscribed to Kamitani Styleee

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Also - what does the winner of the Derby get?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
054F010163C025A605B6D2BA96CE5BC4

NIGHT FOUR

Triangle Derby I Match

Rina Amikura, Waka Tsukiyama & Yuko Sakurai vs. Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & SAKI

- only one Derby match on this show - hope it is a good one! And once again shove those lollipops where the sun don't shine LMAO

- The combination of Natuspoi and Nakano is just great for me - slowly making me have soft favoring for the duo.

- Was slow at points - but still a good win and solid finish by Nakano.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM Results: New Blood 7 – Tokyo, Japan (1/20)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on January 20th, 2023 at the Belle Salle Takadanobaba in Tokyo, Japan.

Singles Match
Rina defeated Miran.

Singles Match
Ruaka defeated Marika Kobashi.

Singles Match
Nanae Takahashi defeated Waka Tsukiyama.

STARDOM New Blood Tag Team Championships Tournament Quarter Final Match
Ami Sorei & Nanami defeated Momo Kohgo & Momoka Hanazono.

Mai Sakurai & Chanyota defeated Queen’s Quest (Lady C & Hina).

Oedo-tai (Starlight Kid & KARMA) defeated Club Venus (Mariah May & Xia Brookside).

Tomoka Inaba & MIRAI defeated STARS (Saya Iida & Hanan).

STARDOM Results: Triangle Derby Trios League Day 7 – Tokyo, Japan (1/21)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on January 21st, 2023 at the Belle Salle Takadanobaba in Tokyo, Japan.
Future Of STARDOM Championship Match
Ami Sorei (c) defeated Mai Sakurai.
6 Woman Tag Team Match
Tomoka Inaba, MIRAI & Syuri defeated Oedo-tai (Starlight Kid, Rina & Ruaka).
Triangle Derby Trios League Group Stage Match
Queen’s Quest (Utami Hayashishita, Saya Kamitani & AZM) defeated MaiHime With C (Maika, Himeka & Lady C).
Rebel x Enemy (Kaicho Ram, Maika Ozaki & Maya Yukihi) defeated Club Venus (Mina Shirakawa, Mariah May & Xia Brookside).
Prominence (Suzu Suzuki, Risa Sera & Hiragi Kurumi) defeated H&M’s (Mayu Iwatani, Momo Kohgo & Hanan).
Neo STARDOM Army (Nanae Takahashi, Yuna Mizumori & Yuu) defeated Oedo-tai (Saki Kashima, Natsuko Tora & Momo Watanabe).
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #1
Giulia vs. Super Strong STARDOM Machine went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #2
Giulia vs. Koguma went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #3
Giulia vs. Thekla went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #4
Giulia defeated Hina.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #5
Giulia vs. Hazuki went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #6
Giulia vs. Tam Nakano went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #7
Giulia vs. SAKI went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #8
Giulia vs. Natsupo went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #9
Giulia vs. Saya Iida went to a 3 minute time limit draw.
Giulia 10 Match Series Match #10
Giulia vs. Waka Tsukiyama went to a 3 minute time limit draw.

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
054F010163C7AC862794D4C6B8D8025C

NIGHT FIVE

#2 Triangle Derby I Match
Haruka Umesaki & Oedo Tai (Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs. Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Maika) & Lady C

- Oedo Tai! Of course I am cheering for SLK - ALL FUCKING DAY!

- Haruka Umesaki is another of these names, that is really impressing me with what I see from her.

- Ruaka is a beast! STRONG WIN!

STARS (Hazuki, Koguma & Saya Iida) vs. Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina Shirakawa & Xia Brookside)

- Oh no! Hazuki on one side and Club Venus on the other. Fuck it - CLUB VENUS!

- Got to love Mina insisting on doing the introductions for Venus herself.

- I do think Xia and Mariah could actually be pushed to become a great tag team in stardom though - their chemistry is real smooth.

- Big Mariah with the win! LETS GO VENUS!!

Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki) vs. Neo Stardom Army (Nanae Takahashi, Yuna Mizumori & Yuu)

- Prominence called their opponents dumplings LMAO

- Yuu is officially a wrestler that I just find nonsensical - not even funny

- Was not expecting that result at all - big shock loss I feel. Or maybe I'm just clueless as a returning viewing LOL.

# 5 Triangle Derby I Match
Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita) vs. Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima)

- This is 100% going to be an entertaining contest - but I'm QQ in this one! Utamia Hayashishita has that pull! As well as my new pull Saya Kamitani.

- The pace, the saves and the tag and trios moves in this match are just top notch. A really match motivated by not just victory, but by pride in their unit.

- Saki claims the win - but this match was the best contest of the night so far. Very even and fairly fought contest.

Momo - disrespecting Kamitani right there! Title hype!

Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla) vs. God's Eye (Ami Sourei, MIRAI & Syuri)

- Donna del Monda! LFG!

#7 Triangle Derby I Match
Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Maya Yukihi & Ram Kaicho) vs. Cosmic Angels (Natsupoi & Tam Nakano) & SAKI

- Lost my notes partially at the end - but this was a really great match!

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
054F010163C7AC862794D4C6B8D8025C

NIGHT SIX

Rina Amikura, Waka Tsukiyama & Yuko Sakurai vs. Queen's Quest (AZM, Saya Kamitani & Utami Hayashishita)

- Oh no it this Lollipop loons again - banish them from the realm Queen's Quest!

- There was never any doubt in my mind that QQ weren't going to win, and Kamitani continues to be one of my new favourites.

Haruka Umesaki & Oedo Tai (Ruaka & Starlight Kid) vs. Rebel X Enemy (Maika Ozaki, Maya Yukihi & Ram Kaicho)

- SLK on one side and Ram Kaicho on the other side. Lets the fun times roll! Maya Yukihi is another person that is really starting to grown on me. If anything - most people are starting to grown on me - Stardom is starting to become a real draw for me again.

- And the moment I wanted is here - Ram and SLK going at it in the ring! Ram getting herself DQ'd - but Starlight still spiking her is cool dirty finish.

#5 Triangle Derby I Match
STARS (Hanan, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo) vs. Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Maika) & Lady C

- No one in this contest that really pulls me - I suppose Donna del Monda members by default.

- Momo I feel is the most positive wrestler in the STARS trio though.

- Lady C actually get the pinfalls to her name - might be getting confused but was she that one that went on a crazy losing streak? Decent ending though.

Prominence (Hiragi Kurumi, Risa Sera & Suzu Suzuki) vs. Club Venus (Mariah May, Mina Shirakawa & Xia Brookside)

- The trios champions versus. My favourite Joshi sub-unit - LFG Club Venus!

- I feel like Xia almost can't stop laughing when they do the dance - like it the last thing she thought she would be doing before a wrestling match. Thats just a personal observation though.

- Mariah continues to show herself as the perfect long-term partner for Xia.

- Damnation! I suppose they are the champions, but still. BOOOOOOOO!

#7 Triangle Derby I Match
Oedo Tai (Momo Watanabe, Natsuko Tora & Saki Kashima) vs. Donna del Mondo (Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla)

- The champ is here...GIULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

- This Momo and Giulia interaction is a real highlight of this match so far.

- That spear by Thekla on Tora was fucking loud.

- Oh no - that was too much for Thekla to take. Two of my favourite teams lost, two matches in a row.

- G is going to take 10 people on at once in a gauntlet match? That will be a must watch match for sure.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
wow i actually caught up with all the Derby matches - now to wait for the Award show to appear online. But - I am really enjoying getting back into Stardom

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Giulia says she'll have a new theme song as of 2/4.

═══════════════
Nooook. I don't think she can get more fitting theme, then her current one.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
It is a high bar to hit. Her current theme is a banger.