Stardom Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Yeah Mayu scares me everytime she wants to take a spot like that head first. She's been going down Steps head first for Years now it's fun for her. This Morning Show I thought and prayed AZM blew out her Knees off a Ladder please don't scare me like that Stardom ladies.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM Results: 5 Star Grand Prix 2022 Day 19 – Tokyo, Japan (9/24)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on September 24th, 2022 at the Belle Salle Takadanobaba in Tokyo, Japan.

Pre-Show Match
Queen’s Quest (Lady C & Hina) defeated Oedo-tai (Ruaka & Rina).

STARDOM 5 Star Grand Prix 2022 Blue Stars Block Match
Hanan defeated Mina Shirakawa.

STARDOM 5 Star Grand Prix 2022 Red Stars Block Match
Momo Kohgo defeated Maika.

Starlight Kid defeated Saya Iida.

Suzu Suzuki defeated Ami Sorei.

Himeka defeated Unagi Sayaka.

Momo Watanabe defeated Mayu Iwatani.

Utami Hayashishita defeated Tam Nakano.

Giulia defeated Saya Kamitani.

Triple Threat Match For The High Speed Championship
AZM (c) defeated Fukigen Death and Hazuki.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw

Not sure how you safely take that bump.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM Results: STARDOM In Showcase Vol. 2 ~ 5 Star Grand Prix 2022 Day 20 – Tokyo, Japan (9/25)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on September 25th, 2022 at the Belle Salle Takadanobaba in Tokyo, Japan.

Hanan defeated Saya Iida.

Suzu Suzuki defeated Starlight Kid.

Falls Count Anywhere Match
AZM defeated Kaicho Ram, Mayu Iwatani and Maika.

3- Way Cosmic Rules Tag Team Match
GalaxyPunch! (Hikari Shimizu & SAKI) and Cosmic Angels (Tam Nakano & Natsupoi) defeated Cosmic Angels (Mina Shirakawa & Unagi Sayaka) via disqualification.

Hardcore Rules Tag Team Match
Rina Yamashita & Giulia defeated Oedo-tai (Momo Watanabe & Ruaka).

Captain’s Fall 6 Woman Tag Team Match
Nanae Takahashi, Yuna Manase & Yuu defeated Utami Hayashishita, Lady C & Syuri.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Giulia defeated Tam Nakano in the Grand Prix Final and can now decide to either face Saya or Syuri. Syuri is going to be her opponent and that is going to be a wild one because of the History with them involving DDM. Not really happy seeing Giulia being pushed to the Moon her reign as White Belt Champ really dragged for me and it was past due by the time Tam took the White Belt for it to happen. Some of the things that I didn't like is them dumping on Utami and AZM. For Utami she is a former Red Belt Champion and when she was Champ she had been the most dominate I've seen since Io Shirai last held it. In no way should see losing but it felt like more towards them promoting after the Match Natsuko returning to the Ring. People have heard from before Natsuko to me never should of been Leader of Oedo Tai but the Retirements of HZK and Kagetsu let it happen. Now she returns and I'm like girl you aren't on the levels of SK or Momo right now so right now so my interest in you in Stardom is really low right now.

As for AZM who debuted new Gear loss to Saki and the Match itself was shorter than her Entrance just think about that for a moment. As least with Utami's loss she had a Match with Koguma and AZM who's Birthday was today turning 20 was treated like if she's a nobody. She can hold onto that High Speed Title for so long before it feels she is way above it and she reaching it for me. If she would of won I think she wins the Block or at least ends with a Tie of some kind with Tiebreakers deciding the winner of her Block. I rather of seen that for her then losing to Saki which I guess opens up a Title shot for her but come on she ain't beating AZM on her best day she's not on her level.

So some positives and negatives with the Show but the GP itself was so fun still a little bummed Hazuki who had one of the best leads was booked to lose way much down the stretch for my liking. Still she's had good chances at winning the GP and Cinderella Tournaments so safe to say she's going to win one of those eventually hoping.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Giulia defeated Tam Nakano in the Grand Prix Final and can now decide to either face Saya or Syuri. Syuri is going to be her opponent and that is going to be a wild one because of the History with them involving DDM. Not really happy seeing Giulia being pushed to the Moon her reign as White Belt Champ really dragged for me and it was past due by the time Tam took the White Belt for it to happen. Some of the things that I didn't like is them dumping on Utami and AZM. For Utami she is a former Red Belt Champion and when she was Champ she had been the most dominate I've seen since Io Shirai last held it. In no way should see losing but it felt like more towards them promoting after the Match Natsuko returning to the Ring. People have heard from before Natsuko to me never should of been Leader of Oedo Tai but the Retirements of HZK and Kagetsu let it happen. Now she returns and I'm like girl you aren't on the levels of SK or Momo right now so right now so my interest in you in Stardom is really low right now.

As for AZM who debuted new Gear loss to Saki and the Match itself was shorter than her Entrance just think about that for a moment. As least with Utami's loss she had a Match with Koguma and AZM who's Birthday was today turning 20 was treated like if she's a nobody. She can hold onto that High Speed Title for so long before it feels she is way above it and she reaching it for me. If she would of won I think she wins the Block or at least ends with a Tie of some kind with Tiebreakers deciding the winner of her Block. I rather of seen that for her then losing to Saki which I guess opens up a Title shot for her but come on she ain't beating AZM on her best day she's not on her level.

So some positives and negatives with the Show but the GP itself was so fun still a little bummed Hazuki who had one of the best leads was booked to lose way much down the stretch for my liking. Still she's had good chances at winning the GP and Cinderella Tournaments so safe to say she's going to win one of those eventually hoping.

I for sure need to watch the show, hopefully tomorrow when I am not working on school work. But to my initial reactions to some of what you said.

Giulia makes sense as a winner. She's one of your more popular stars, there is a year-long storyline in the making, and even if you thjnk it may have dragged o when she won the white belt, she's still really talented and I'm interested in seeing her hold the red belt. She just has that "cool factor" and her match with Syuri earlier this year was a banger. Hopefully if she wins the title, the reign will be the right length.

Second, wait did Natsuko return? Or was she announced as coming back soon?

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I for sure need to watch the show, hopefully tomorrow when I am not working on school work. But to my initial reactions to some of what you said.

Giulia makes sense as a winner. She's one of your more popular stars, there is a year-long storyline in the making, and even if you thjnk it may have dragged o when she won the white belt, she's still really talented and I'm interested in seeing her hold the red belt. She just has that "cool factor" and her match with Syuri earlier this year was a banger. Hopefully if she wins the title, the reign will be the right length.

Second, wait did Natsuko return? Or was she announced as coming back soon?

Natsuko is returning officially for the Tag League next Month but she wants Utami one on one down the road though. I guess she'll be tagging up with Saki because SK/Momo would be the other Team to represent OT in that tourney I imagine. I don't doubt the charisma and marketability of Giulia she doesn't do anything for me. When DDM was whole I was backing Poi, Himeka, or Syuri maybe their Characters just stuck with me more and you would thinking Giulia from Ice Ribbon and seeing her there I would be behind her more but she wasn't in my favs list with that Company either I'm afraid.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Natsuko is returning officially for the Tag League next Month but she wants Utami one on one down the road though. I guess she'll be tagging up with Saki because SK/Momo would be the other Team to represent OT in that tourney I imagine. I don't doubt the charisma and marketability of Giulia she doesn't do anything for me. When DDM was whole I was backing Poi, Himeka, or Syuri maybe their Characters just stuck with me more and you would thinking Giulia from Ice Ribbon and seeing her there I would be behind her more but she wasn't in my favs list with that Company either I'm afraid.

I can easily agree to disagree on Giulia, but I'm sure it'll be a great match. My personal hope is that we can have a storyline where there is a shake-up in Oedo Tai where either Natsuko is kicked out from the emerging power and pull in the group Momo Watanabe and SLK does, or if they want SLK to turn face again (or at least Tweener, because I am sorry, DARK STARLGIHT KID IS COOLER AND BETTER THAN ALL OF US!) a storyline where if she gets kicked out because Natsuko is scared of her taking her spot, it'll be interesting enough to elevate Natsuko to being more interesting as a character.

But there is a big opportunity to really shake things up with Stardom's group of villains. A leader being gone for a year and returning is a chance to create a new interesting story based on what happened in the past year, which in this case is Starlight Kid emerging as a breakout star, her recruiting someone who was a faction leader, and those two have been calling the shots mostly for a year. Maybe the members of Oedo Tai think one of them is better suited to be their leader? Or maybe, with their short-comings with Momo not winning the Red Belt, and SLK losing her White belt match and still just unable to beat Mayu Iwatani, maybe they see weakness which their old leader can fix?

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
Unagi Sayaka announced on her YouTube channel that she will be stepping away from STARDOM for a while and will be working in various indy promotions, possibly even around the world

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
During the tournament HZK did really well and I really thought that she will be making to the finals, how it played out. Once it was official that Tam vs Gulia is the final, I though Gulia will win. She was pushed hard 2 years ago, during tournament, plus she already had a white belt run. Syuri vs Gulia makes perfect sense in storyline. The story writes itself. Also from company's perspective I can see why Gulia finally won the tournament. She's a great ambassador for company in every media appearence she makes.

AZM should've beat Saki, not much more to say. The story that stardom was telling is obvious, got multiple wins over higher-level wrestlers during the tournament. But I guess from points perspective AZM couldn't win.

FatBagzJones

Reaction score
[11.3] Hiroshima catd:
• Singles Match: Himeka vs Yuna Mizumori
• Gauntlet Tag Match: Hazuki/Koguma vs
Saya lida/Momo Kohgo vs AZM/Miyu Amasaki
vs Lady C/Waka Tsukiyama vs Saki Kashima/
Ruaka
• 6 Woman Tag Match: MIRAI, Ami Sohrei &
Konami vs Giulia, Mai Sakurai & Thekla
• Special Singles Match: Mayu Iwatani vs
Alpha Female
• The Revenge Match: Utami Hayashishita vs
Natsuko Tora
• Goddess of Stardom Championship: Tam
Nakano & Natsupoi vs Momo Watanabe &
Starlight Kid
• Wonder of Stardom Championship: Saya
Kamitani (c) vs Mina Shirakawa
• World of Stardom Championship: Syuri (c)
vs Maika

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Mayu Iwatani vs Alpha Female!? I'm intrigued. Also I hope Natsuko Tora has a good return match.

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
TSIfHbdl.jpg

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
STARDOM Results: Live In Tottori – Tottori, Japan (10/12)

The following results are from a recent STARDOM event. The event took place on October 12th, 2022 at the Industrial Gymnasium in Tottori, Japan.

Singles Match
Mina Shirakawa defeated Lady C.

Singles Match
Utami Hayashishita defeated Ruaka.

Tag Team Match
STARS (Koguma & Hazuki) defeated Donna del Mondo (Mai Sakurai & Giulia).

Tag Team Match
Donna del Mondo (Himeka & Maika) defeated Queen’s Quest (Saya Kamitani & AZM).

6 Woman Tag Team Match
God’s Eye (Ami Sorei, Syuri & MIRAI) defeated Saya Iida, Mayu Iwatani & Momo Kohgo.

6 Woman Tag Team Match
Oedo-tai (Starlight Kid, Saki Kashima & Momo Watanabe) defeated Cosmic Angels (Waka Tsukiyama, Tam Nakano & Natsupoi).

Necro

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
owenhart
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler