Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll probably enjoy it regardless. I never minded episodes I - III or the remade versions really. I just loved that it was this epic story that spanned so many movies and I'm excited to see where they take it since they basically said all existing books that have been written in the Star Wars universe are null and void now.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
That sith's lightsaber is pretty bad. It's something a 10 year old thought of that would look cool. It's not.
Remember, this is a prequel to the Star Wars trilogy. Keep that in mind. The [original] Star Wars story arc ended at Star Wars 3 "Return of the Jedi." These stories are before Luke Skywalker became who he was in Star Wars. At least that's what I got from the early trailer. Millennium Falcon is still in.

[Okay, so, I read the Wikipedia entry for the film. It doesn't say prequel or sequel, just that the writer behind Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi is doing the story, alongside George Lucas, who's consulting. It could be leaning towards one another. But I get the feeling that the saber is an early prototype of the lightsaber.]

New subject: Black Stormtrooper, go. A lot of people bitching about the black folk in the trailer, despite that there was a black folk in Star Wars 3D film/Animated film.

Last edited:

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Remember, this is a prequel to the Star Wars trilogy. Keep that in mind. The [original] Star Wars story arc ended at Star Wars 3 "Return of the Jedi." These stories are before Luke Skywalker became who he was in Star Wars. At least that's what I got from the early trailer. Millennium Falcon is still in.

[Okay, so, I read the Wikipedia entry for the film. It doesn't say prequel or sequel, just that the writer behind Empire Strikes Back/Return of the Jedi is doing the story, alongside George Lucas, who's consulting. It could be leaning towards one another. But I get the feeling that the saber is an early prototype of the lightsaber.]

New subject: Black Stormtrooper, go. A lot of people bitching about the black folk in the trailer, despite that there was a black folk in Star Wars 3D film/Animated film.
It takes place 30 years after Return of the Jedi

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

It's been noted that it will take approximately 30 years after 'Return of the Jedi' .. They do have that listed on the Wiki entry as well even though I heard it from a comicbook news mill site.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score

hLsjoEw.png

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
It's been noted that it will take approximately 30 years after 'Return of the Jedi' .. They do have that listed on the Wiki entry as well even though I heard it from a comicbook news mill site.
Hm, I see. Thanks for the info! :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
New trailer to air tomorrow during Monday Night Football.

Also, the official poster is out.
CRnIPhQUYAAoupy.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNH

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Fucking hurry up November, nobody cares about Thanksgiving and whatnot. Just this

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He only had one shot in the last trailer as well. My guess is he'll come in near the end only for a bit, and then have a little more presence in VIII.

The theories that Luke is Kylo are ludicrous btw.
Considering most people know the actor playing Kylo is not Mark Hammil makes it even worse.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Hmm perhaps Luke, after murdering thousands upon thousands of people in the original Death Star and other miscellaneous battles became a hermit out of grief. That could explain why there were never any new Jedis trained and Hans line of "it's all true". You'd think that after knocking off the emperor Luke would try to spread the light side of the force around like he the EU novels. It seems as though 30 years later people still think it's a hokey religion like Han once thought.