Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well I don't think it's been discussed/updated in awhile but we all knew JJ Abrams was directing the new Star Wars movie AKA Episode 7.. The name of the movie has officially been titled, "The Force Awakens".. A trailer has been composed already and is set to debut in front of every movie in 100 select theaters throughout North America so expect a leak for it either Friday night or Saturday morning. It hasn't been announced yet when every other theater worldwide will be showing the trailer but I'm sure it will probably come with the third installment of the Hobbit trilology.

a26c0448ce84498a7afda7c120e73c42.jpg

Feel like reading a little bit more about the upcoming release of the trailer to the movie? Feel free to check the link below this:

http://screenrant.com/star-wars-7-force-awakens-trailer-theaters-showings/

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Episodes 1-3 suck, the worst movies I've ever seen. They had Darth Maul and few cool fights, but that's it. They didn't even feel like movies, rather like animated CGI crapfest. Not to mention Hayden ChristenWOAT and Natalie WOATman in that cringeworthy story. Puke galore.

I have some hopes for new trilogy, but not much. You can't have the same guy doing both Star Trek and Star Wars, it's unnatural, like incest. Therefore, the new Star Wars are gonna be the product of incest.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Episodes 1-3 suck, the worst movies I've ever seen. They had Darth Maul and few cool fights, but that's it. They didn't even feel like movies, rather like animated CGI crapfest. Not to mention Hayden ChristenWOAT and Natalie WOATman in that cringeworthy story. Puke galore.

I have some hopes for new trilogy, but not much. You can't have the same guy doing both Star Trek and Star Wars, it's unnatural, like incest. Therefore, the new Star Wars are gonna be the product of incest.

JJ Abrams only is doing VII, I'm pretty sure they chose the guy who did the movie 'Looper' to take the other two over afterwards.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

Here's the real deal fellas.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Looks like the storm troopers won't just be clones and/or nameless and faceless anymore.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
That sith's lightsaber is pretty bad. It's something a 10 year old thought of that would look cool. It's not.