Star Wars Discussion/Favorite Star Wars?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Not watched them in a few years might give them ago in next few days.
49c2d9317aa6a0c5c6a2ab94f685142f.gif

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Went last summer marked the whole time. Fucking riding through space with C3PO, oh hell yes!
I think I went on it at least 8 times, NO LINES! PLUS JEDI ACADEMY SHIT WAS FUNNY! (A thing they were doing outside of the ride) Love when you go to Hoth.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I think I went on it at least 8 times, NO LINES! PLUS JEDI ACADEMY SHIT WAS FUNNY! (A thing they were doing outside of the ride) Love when you go to Hoth.
Yeah wanted to be a kid again so badly. Never went to Hoth the three times I went on. Coruscant and Kashyyk were my faves, wookie on the windshield.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Yeah wanted to be a kid again so badly. Never went to Hoth the three times I went on. Coruscant and Kashyyk were my faves, wookie on the windshield.
I fucking hated Kashyyk. We got it probably...5/8 times we went on. Coruscant was awesome. Don't know if you heard it in line, but they said something about Alderaan being voted the safest place in the galaxy. Laughed waaaaaaay too hard at that.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I fucking hated Kashyyk. We got it probably...5/8 times we went on. Coruscant was awesome. Don't know if you heard it in line, but they said something about Alderaan being voted the safest place in the galaxy. Laughed waaaaaaay too hard at that.
Well.......it was.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I still need to get around to watching these. I still haven't seen any of the Star Wars films except for Episode 1 (the one released around 1998 and 1999) on a charter bus during a school trip and it bored me to tears. Here's hoping the original trilogy is much better.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Before I say anything, I'd implore anyone that enjoys anything to do with the prequels to watch these asap http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

I've had some difficulty ranking them lately but as it stands,
3. Return of the Jedi
2. Empire Strikes Back
1. A New Hope

A New Hope is my favorite because as a stand alone movie, it's essentially perfect. We have clarity on everything, the main character, the main villan(s), a reason to like Luke, a reason to hate Vader and the Empire, a supporting cast that means something, a clear plot, a reason to care about the outcome and the story itself is so simple yet so effective due to how well it was executed. This movie deserves a lot of praise, it's a classic. If I was to look at the originals as one movie and the titles as parts, Part 2 (Empire) is the best because it flipped the switch with the advantage going to the Empire, thus adding new dimensions to every character. As a result, Return of the Jedi is now host to a complete cast, every character has been through good and bad and we got to see them push back and destroy the empire. Plus, in Empire, we learn a ton of new and important info about the characters that mattered, which made for an entertaining viewing.

As for the prequels, I'll let Mr. Plinkett explain.

Fuck those movies.

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh yes, as for the games, here are my favorites!
Lego Star Wars (1&2)
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron
Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer
Star Wars: The Old Republic

The regular Battlefront games give me motion sickness lool so I am unable to play them.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Going back and playing Knights of the old Republic 1+2 for my xbox, and got Force unleashed 1+2 for pc. That should kill my time enough for me to save for my XBone