Star Trek

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
I used to watch these shows all the time when I was younger, but lately I've been on a bit of a relapse and been watching some if the series I never got much into, particularly Voyager. I've only finished the first season so far, but it's pretty hit/miss for the most part. Some episodes are really good, but others are really boring, almost a 50/50 rate of success.

I enjoyed the original series, TNG, and Enterprise the most. Didn't watch much of DS9 either, but I've heard it's one of the better series. I enjoyed the 1st, 2nd, 6th, 7th, 8th, and 11th movies the most. Wasn't crazy about 4 like most ppl are.

Did anyone here follow these shows? What were your favorite episodes/movies?

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Deep Space 9 is one of my favourite series. Nothing will beat the classic stuff though. The amount of cheese in that stuff was enough to put on my garlic bread!

I enjoyed all of them really. The movies too. Patrick Stewart was great in Next Generation!

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
I only really watched the original series. I didn't care much for the Next Generation and lost interest shortly after that. When I was a kid I loved watching the original series and I had them all on ancient VHS tapes. I read books, non fiction stuff and everything Star Trek as a kid for a while. I recently started watching them again on Netflix and I like the enhanced special effects a lot. The 60's were a cool time.