Star Spotting: Carly Rae Jepsen Travels With Her Own Personal Wind Machine (PHOTO)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
Carly Rae Jepsen has a private wind machine, guys. So, you know how sometimes when you're blow drying your hair, you pretend the blow dryer is a wind machine and you're actually on the set of a high-end fashion campaign or something? And then maybe you whip out your iPhone and try to capture the [...]

More...

carly.jpg
Carly Rae Jepsen has a private wind machine, guys.
So, you know how sometimes when you're blow drying your hair, you pretend the blow dryer is a wind machine and you're actually on the set of a high-end fashion campaign or something? And then maybe you whip out your iPhone and try to capture the moment via Instagram? (Or is that only me?) Yeah, well Carly Rae Jepsen*gets to do that for real all the time.*Or so it seems, anyway.
The Best New Artist VMA nominee*stopped by "Today" to perform some tunes, and surprise surprise,*Carly's private wind machine was in full effect making her luscious locks blow away just enough to convince us that she may actually be a supermodel in disguise. Sure, it's mayyybe possible that it was just windy outside and her hair blew away naturally, but we'd much prefer to think of her traveling with her own wind machine. Because not only is that totally brilliant, but it's totally TOTALLY BALLER.
Photo credit: Pacific Coast News

Dod Draper

Reaction score
Re: Star Spotting: Carly Rae Jepsen Travels With Her Own Personal Wind Machine (PHOTO

:fp:

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Re: Star Spotting: Carly Rae Jepsen Travels With Her Own Personal Wind Machine (PHOTO

Needs more pixs of the Wind Machine.