• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stacey Keys @StaceyReal11

Rosie

Dark Side
StaceyKeysPicture.png

Stacey Keys
verified-png.10617

@StaceyReal11

Bachelor's in Marketing, building a brand for me and my man, @BigMoneyBTG?

#Real11 #ManhattanMarvel #QueenOfHashtags #Beautiful

Stop drooling at my profile pic, fatso.

Colour Code:

#b76e79

Rosie

Dark Side
"Last night was SUCH a great debut for @LDWrestling with MY MAN @BigMoneyBTG and a wonderful party after. That was until some dumb bitch got drunk and delayed our food by an extra ten minutes while they cleaned up her mess. #ShesALightweight"

Maniax

@AlexandraMariePP You got it hun, those fatasses dont get us, you see? They're jealous that were better and they sit on their computers, doing that disgusting thing, I don't want to even think about that. #PartyPrincess

Rosie

Dark Side
@AlexandraMariePP You got it hun, those fatasses dont get us, you see? They're jealous that were better and they sit on their computers, doing that disgusting thing, I don't want to even think about that. #PartyPrincess

"...What?"

Rosie

Dark Side
@AlexandraMariePP Yeah these guys who on these computers and phones trying to search our unclothed pictures and then, they mast.......ughhhh. #PartyPrincess

"Girl, did you hashtag "Party Princess" after talking about nerds and weirdos fapping to us? That is why Brian and I are the #BestAtHashtagsAndHashtagQueen"

Maniax

"Girl, did you hashtag "Party Princess" after talking about nerds and weirdos fapping to us? That is why Brian and I are the #BestAtHashtagsAndHashtagQueen"
First of all, that's my nickname. I'm the party princess. Second of all, I'm just saying that, because I'm high life hun. #HighLifeHiLight

Maniax

@GrizzledCountry Well Well, you helped your man win, that's not an 11, that's a zero. Now I know you're a bitch, but wheres your leash young lady? #GrizzledCountry

Rosie

Dark Side
@GrizzledCountry Well Well, you helped your man win, that's not an 11, that's a zero. Now I know you're a bitch, but wheres your leash young lady? #GrizzledCountry

Three things.

1: A win is a win, I don't care and you should have a match here before talking, not shoving a fishing pole up your ass.

2: I guess Country Hospitality is dead.

3: WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE NOT HASHTAGING RIGHT?! #SocialMedia101

Maniax

Three things.

1: A win is a win, I don't care and you should have a match here before talking, not shoving a fishing pole up your ass.

2: I guess Country Hospitality is dead.

3: WHAT IS WITH PEOPLE NOT HASHTAGING RIGHT?! #SocialMedia101
@MikeValander
1. I've had wins before and will have wins again, especially since I have asked to wrestle on the next show.
2. It ain't dead, hun. I don't show it to people who are arrogant punk asses.
3. I'm not much of a social media guy, anyways. I don't do those Damn selfies and when I do use social media its because I can interact and show why I am grizzled country and leaving my mark.
#3ReasonsWhy #BTGDeadMeat

Rosie

Dark Side
@MikeValander
1. I've had wins before and will have wins again, especially since I have asked to wrestle on the next show.
2. It ain't dead, hun. I don't show it to people who are arrogant punk asses.
3. I'm not much of a social media guy, anyways. I don't do those Damn selfies and when I do use social media its because I can interact and show why I am grizzled country and leaving my mark.
#3ReasonsWhy #BTGDeadMeat

"I said country HOSPITALITY was dead, jackass. Ya know, the idea people from the country are nice? Now the education system is dead because you can't read. ? "

Maniax

"I said country HOSPITALITY was dead, jackass. Ya know, the idea people from the country are nice? Now the education system is dead because you can't read. ? "
Hun, it looks like you couldn't read, if you know what I meant by 2 is that hospitality is alive but I don't show it to you or that goofball, because you guys don't deserve my respect yet. #UnderstandBeforeReading

Rosie

Dark Side
"I need to plan streamers, confetti, bubbly, all for my man when he's @LDWrestling Champion. #Primetime #LaborOfLove"

Rosie

Dark Side
"Believe it or not, I am NOT with @BigMoneyBTG for personal gain. And yet I'M THE BAD GIRL TO YOU DUMB FANS?! :emoji_rolling_eyes:"