Stables/factions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So with the seemingly powerful McMahon-Orton power structure coming into the WWE, would you have any other stables/factions to really blow the power struggles and chaos in the WWE sky high?

For me, this would be the list of current stables (not including current ones)

Corporate faction:
Champion: Randy Orton
Chairman: Vince McMahon
Board: Triple H, Stephanie McMahon
General Manager stooge: Brad Maddox
Henchmen: The Shield

The Revolution: (faction to fight the corporate faction and get rid of the all-heel title regime)
WWE Championship #1 Contender: Daniel Bryan
Advisor: Shawn Michaels
WHC #1 Contender: RVD
Intercontinental #1 Contender: CM Punk
US Championship #1 Contender: Christian
Tag Team #1 Contenders: Mark Henry and Big Show

European Expedition:
Leader: Wade Barrett
Co-leader: Antonio Cesaro
Midcard: Drew McIntyre
Henchman: Mason Ryan

Last edited:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
But I thought Cesaro was an American now...........

And Mason Ryan? I thought that guy was dead!

wk

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He's down in NXT, being booked over everyone and getting no reaction. Business as usual.

They should pair him up with Big "E" Langston.

Why?

Because...fuck you! That's why!

Ryan/Langston for WWE Tag Team Champions!

:pipebomb:

wk

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I could see it going this way, if it did, but I couldn't say specific members:

Corporation (of course), whatever the team going against the corporation decides to name itself, the Wyatt family as they "brainwash" more people (if they do go that way with the storyline), I would say The Shield but they may be with the corporation, the Real Americans could get an extra member easily enough, and, hell, if Heyman keeps it up and he could have his own little group.

Mr. Perfect

Jobber
Reaction score
No, I don't think it's a good idea. Sure, you have some alliances formed, guys can team up.

Big Show & Mark Henry teaming up to feud with The Shield is an idea I like..... Show & Henry could rescue Bryan from a group beat down, you get a nice 6 man tag match there.....Kane is a natural ally for Bryan, whenever he's back on tv......I could see Punk as an ally of the good guys once he gets his revenge on Heyman........I would really like to see a big traditional elimination match at Survivor Series with some kind of high stakes, "Team Bryan vs Team Orton"....

But Daniel Bryan leading any named, official "stable" of guys to fight against this new McMahon-HHH-Orton-Shield regime.....I don't like it.

They should leave Daniel Bryan as the underdog, 1 man against the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: Swift