SS dvd cover

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
only my 2nd DVD cover ever.....not finished

2liykpd.jpg

UPDATE!!!

2e1ezqe.jpg

will upload the finished 1 soon....aswell as the full....jus want a lil feed

PeepShow

Looks pretty good so far. It just looks a little bit too much a a whole picture if you get what im sayin. Like it just looks a little too full. IDK, maybe its just me. Pretty good start though

Untouchable

Reaction score
im confused :S....you mean you think its to full?...the bigger version dont look as packed if thats what it is...but i'll upload that in abit

PeepShow

It just looks like 1 big picture and thats it. IDK, I honestly really dont know. LOL. It looks good, but theres just something missing I think. Maybe its just not done and Im not seeing the whole thing yet...lol

Untouchable

Reaction score
....its not just 1 big pic :O.....that BG and wht he's standin on is like 5 pics.....took ages of usin the burn tool nd rubber tool 2 get it like that....and no its nowhere near finished.

PeepShow

The front cover isnt finished? Or just the whole thing? You said the whole thing wasnt finished. Anyways, Ill review it again when you are all done. Good start as I said earlier

Untouchable

Reaction score
none of its finnished...will hopefully do more tomorrow and upload

Untouchable

Reaction score
well for the BG i used alot of the burn tool to make it look alot deeper and make the pics look like 1, i also highlighted certain sections and put slight outer glows on them as for the main psd ...not alot as yet...

Untouchable

Reaction score
(sorry for the double post)

just put up a slightly updated version ;)....feedback please.

RawEnergy

Reaction score
can you update the full version, because its kinda hard to see

Wordlife

hey its pretty good man, that'd be a cool dvd cover, I like the BG alot, and edge with the chainsaw is pretty sweet. Are you waiting for the final match card to add that into the back? If so, that'd be cool. And btw ^^^, looking forward to watching that South Park too lol, but anyways, Untouchable, so far sooooo good

PiZZA

i think it looks great nice colour psd is awsome nice work keep it up :D 8/10

JHar888

Reaction score
Woah dude, that's spicy. Nice job, it looks real...maybe just add the matches when all are announced, but yeah, it looks nice.

8.7/10 :thumbsup: