Srsly.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I can't believe I just read through six pages of this. Though to be fair a lot of it was just TIO and TJ seeing how many times they could multi-post.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

What the fuck is up with all these fucking Miz's, Matt's, and Umaga avatars
FUCK

LKP

Awww sex power is banned along with beer. If me and blaze got banned for the same thing would there be uproar about it like it is now? No it wont. And do not give me all the yeah but no one likes you crap. How come i got rep 40? Yeah rep means shit but to get 40rep with having the odd red rep now and again it shows people like you. Is the length of sex power and beers banning wrong? yeah it is. where they unfairly treated? Yeah i suppose. But for all shit they type and pick on people if you ask me good they get what they deserved.

LKP

No Ms and why would we get banned? Cause we are happy that two have been? Gimme a break. People said change is coming? Lets see change cause the way its going now looks like Justice has been served and the monkeys aka you lot do not like it. AND BLAME C4 FOR ALL OF THIS

Kizza

Shut the fuck up you little cocksucker. You're the most hypocritical, Blue tossface on the forum. Nobody would give a shit cos you're a whiny little nonsensical fucktard. Of course we don't like it. You only like it because you had a cry whenever he said something. He's still a member that created DISCUSSION and ACTIVITY, which are two things a forum needs. With the spam rules being taken away, he shouldn't have been banned. Even if the spam was enough, they should have been warned first. This is just ridiculous crap and you're just behind it because now you have 2 less people pointing out after each of your posts how much of a dicklicker you are.

LKP

Haha that's the spirit come on then fags.
Kizza your a nice guy but when you start puberty come back and talk to me.