srsly am i the only one who posts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Quality over quantity, broski. You can make 30 threads a day but if they suck, you suck.

your need for a big e-penis is amazing. Why would I care if the forum thinks I make bad threads or have bad posts. bust your enut and post more imo

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
lmao you idiot, I wasn't saying your posts were bad, I was saying that quality is more important than quantity and a lot of people think they are a better member if they post more as opposed to posting good posts.

Moron.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lmao you idiot, I wasn't saying your posts were bad, I was saying that quality is more important than quantity and a lot of people think they are a better member if they post more as opposed to posting good posts.

Moron.

if everyone was busy posting and less about judging known idiots (i get caught up) I wouldn't have to click the same threads hoping someone said something interesting this time around. If it was all mass idiocy with limited views instead of limited idiocy with a million viewers I'd be much happier .

And I reworded my words to be nice, you better do the same </3

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
rofl, well, it is IWF so I guess we can't expect much better.

WeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee

maty619

Reaction score
let's be real here, only reason this forum has been semi active is because i've been flaming everyone I can and doing alot of shit. Now that i'm not there's three new threads and a week ago you were stating how you were going to change shit but what's happened. There's a reason Mike let's all these new members stay. The oh so important veterans don't do shit all but stay in their cliques.

fucking zz

if everyone was busy posting and less about judging known idiots (i get caught up) I wouldn't have to click the same threads hoping someone said something interesting this time around. If it was all mass idiocy with limited views instead of limited idiocy with a million viewers I'd be much happier .

And I reworded my words to be nice, you better do the same </3

Hypcricy you say? Fuck, you get n my nerves, you say the only reason this forum is semi active is because of your flames but you don't want people to judge "known idiots", double standards much? Douche!

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
When the forum is made up of arrogant aussies and black people you tend to scare off anyone who is worth talking to. So you get what you have here.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
When the forum is made up of arrogant aussies and black people you tend to scare off anyone who is worth talking to. So you get what you have here.

homer-woohoo.gif

Thanks for the shout out.

Kizza

Reaction score

Aren't you the kid who lurked so much after getting his ass handed to him by LHR?

Yeah, shut the fuck up. Go make some sperm. Oh wait, you can't.

Beer

Reaction score
"Sterl you aint got IED you got KID WITH NO PENIS."

Also, another classic from the great LKP was his brilliant name for the New Zealand people.

"lennie, aint you a new zealandie?"

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lolzzzz.. glad to see I could stir your keddle. Your all really cool.. just wanted to make sure you understood that.