srsly am i the only one who posts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpo...-son-arrested/NRsF-wlXUkePSnwqzSSVWA.cspxFORT MYERS, FL -- A Fort Myers mother is under fire for the way she disciplined her 5-year-old son in public. She is calling it tough love but some people who witnessed it were moved to tears, calling it way too harsh for a child that young.

The woman had her son arrested outside a 7-11 store in LeHigh Acres to teach him a lesson about the dangers of playing with matches and lighters.

Her friend, a 15-year veteran Lee county sheriff's deputy, played along in the mock arrest and handcuffed the child and put him in the back of a cruiser. Horrified witnesses couldn't believe their eyes. One woman said, "That's not a way to treat a child, that's not a way to teach a lesson to a little boy."

The mother, who is only identified as "Michelle" stands by her decision saying, "I'd do it again. If more parents did what I did we wouldn't have the crime that we have now".

What do you think? Did this mom make the right move or was her discipline too harsh? Let us know by leaving us a comment below.
o

Axis

Reaction score
Your threads never deliver.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
let's be real here, only reason this forum has been semi active is because i've been flaming everyone I can and doing alot of shit. Now that i'm not there's three new threads and a week ago you were stating how you were going to change shit but what's happened. There's a reason Mike let's all these new members stay. The oh so important veterans don't do shit all but stay in their cliques.

fucking zz

-TJ-

Reaction score
This^ I mean seriously Colin... Your self centered personality is annoying.

Reaction score
Umm pretty sure I've been around longer than almost anyone still active here...and I don't associate with any "clique" I talk to Mike every once in awhile..but that's just cause he remembers me.

-TJ-

Reaction score
The first time the Piper stalker said something smart... haha just messing wassup LHR