Spyder Nate Webb

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Been wondering, what are your opinions on the guy? Personally, I love his gimmick, the whole happy go lucky demeanor he carries. He's good in the ring as well, if not a bit sloppy at times. Still though, he scarifices his body just as much as anyone today, and can pull off some really sicks moves.

Anyone know what he's doing now? Havn't heard too much on him lately. Also, please give your opinion on him.

Reaction score
Bump...no thoughts?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3n7e4-vtNt8
Well, if you haven't seen him, heres a compilation vid I found. About half the vid is showing his antics from his entrance, the other half showing some highlights of his in ring work (skip to the 2 minute to see an absoulutely sick move).

And yes, he really does his entrance to Teenage Dirtbag. Like I said, quirky character.

Auditory

Reaction score
i think hes pretty cool, dont really got any reason not to like dude. i still needa see more of him to form a solid opinion

DaDirtiest

Reaction score
Chairsault, IWA MS kid. He's awesome.
Remember seeing him get destroyed by Ian as a last minute fill in during a KOTDM. Maybe 2005 or 06. He's good, and he's really over with the crowd, with the whole dancing thing.

Reaction score
Chairsault, IWA MS kid. He's awesome.
Remember seeing him get destroyed by Ian as a last minute fill in during a KOTDM. Maybe 2005 or 06. He's good, and he's really over with the crowd, with the whole dancing thing.

Yeah exactly, he's incredibly over and is good in the ring. Not to mention the chairsault and The Fang are two incredible moves. In fact, he could probably be much better in the ring if he didn't also try to aspire in a music career as well. Come to think of it, I think thats the reason he does less shows now.

baddstreet

Reaction score
I seen him at an XCW show last month. he's very intertaining. Oh.. and he's from beer:clap: city.