Sports you follow/watch?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
I did a search for this and suprisingly nothing came up so here it is.

List the sports you follow; I used to watch most sports but they just kind of got boring.

Wrestling - [Of course]

MMA- Gotta love this shit; UFC, Pride, etc. My favorite fighters are Anderson Silva, Chris Leben, Clay Guida, and Brock Lesnar.

NHL- Not big in my state/town at all, Im probley one of the only fans in my town atleast. My favorite teams are the Avs, and then besides them it's the Blues. But I'm diehard Avalanche.

MikeRaw

Lol, wrestling isn't a sport.

But for me, it'd be Football (NFL), Baseball (MLB) and mostly hockey (NHL).
We already have a favorite teams thread, but whatever, this is fine, as long as people don't turn it into a favorite teams thread.

seX-Power

I like NRL and also I kind of like both Football and Rugby Union... but I despise AFL. Rofl, most people wont know what these are... Australia ftw!

Also, I play fencing at school so I guess I kind of like that as well.

Christian

Reaction score
UFC, UGA football games, wrestling, NFL, if I wanted to watch the Braves I would walk the 4 minutes to Turner Field and buy a ticket for $5.

C4

NHL
American Football
International Soccer
Cricket

and...

NASCAR :w00t:

Soulpower

NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, and College Basketball. I've getting into College Football a bit more over the past couple of years.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Football and IDC what anyone says about it but Nascar...I don't give a damn if the little subtitle of the section says its not a sport...because well I consider it one and damnit thats all that matters to me.

phantomgerald

I think I watch alot of sports. NFL and soccer are definately my most watched, followed by NBA, tennis, F1, rugby, abit of NHL and MLB.

Vandy316

Reaction score
MLB
NCAAF
NFL
NCAA Basketball
NBA (Playoffs only)
NBL (Really just Adam Ballinger)

Dre

Reaction score
I watch the NFL and NBA. I rarely watch baseball. Seems like the only time I watch it is when it's playoffs time and the World Series.