SmackDown Live *SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Tapings for 6/27/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
WWE taped the June 27, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Here are WWE SmackDown spoilers.

Dark Matches

* Adam Rose defeated Heath Slater in a back and forth match. While both Superstars got a pop from the crowd, Slater’s reaction was bigger than Rose’s.

* Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension when Goldust pinned Viktor.

WWE SmackDown

* Seth Rollins, Randy Orton and Triple H kick off SmackDown. They talk about Money In the Bank and announce Bad News Barrett vs. Dean Ambrose.

* Bad News Barrett comes out, insulting Pittsburgh sports teams and some of their legendary players. Dean Ambrose gets the win with Dirty Deeds. After the match, Jack Swagger runs out and attacks Barrett. Ambrose lays Swagger out with a ladder. Seth Rollins runs in through the crowd, threw Ambrose off the steps and nailed a curb stomp.

* Paige defeated Cameron. After the match, Cameron tried to pick another fight with Paige.

* They air a video for Connor The Crusher.

* Sheamus vs. Bray Wyatt is next. Sheamus won by disqualification when Erick Rowan and Luke Harper broke up a Cloverleaf that Bray was locked in. The Usos ran out to make the save and celebrated with Sheamus.

* Dolph Ziggler and Rob Van Dam vs. Cesaro and Alberto Del Rio is next with Paul Heyman on commentary. Del Rio gets the win for his team with a cross armbreaker on RVD. After the match, Cesaro laid Del Rio out.

* Rusev and Lana come out for an anti-American promo before Rusev squashes Sin Cara. There’s a glitch as Big E’s video plays earlier than it’s supposed to but he comes out and cuts a promo. Big E and Rusev meet in the middle of the ring but Lana calls Rusev away. Rusev tries to attack Big E from behind but Big E sees him coming and knocks Rusev out of the ring.

* Roman Reigns vs. Kane ends in a DQ when Randy Orton interrupts right before Reigns spears Kane. Reigns spears Orton instead. Kane chokeslammed Reigns and set up a ladder. He allowed Orton to climb up and pose with the titles. Orton goes to punt Reigns but gets speared. Kane also gets speared. Reigns poses with the titles to end SmackDown.

Looks skippable outside of the mainevent and Sheamus/Bray looks intriguing, don't think I een them have a match and want to see if they have chemistry.

Apparently Barrett separated his shoulder at this taping, wonder if he'll be ready for the PPV.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
WWE is really working hard to have Reigns look like a legit threat got the title. I love it. He's obviously not gonna win Sunday but still; the push is on.

Outside of that and Sheamus/Wyatt the show looks pretty average for a go home show.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
I'm already sick of Reigns, eventually there going to have to put him in a big 1 on 1 match and he'll be exposed as the below average ring worker he is. He's becoming the new Sheamus minus the talent constantly spearing everyone and never losing.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
I wonder if Paige is going to drop her belt, idk why I just get that feeling. Still not sure why Kane is being involved, I guess to make Reigns out to be a beast.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I wonder if Paige is going to drop her belt, idk why I just get that feeling. Still not sure why Kane is being involved, I guess to make Reigns out to be a beast.
Probably so Reigns can face him at Battleground 1on1 before Trips at SummerSlam

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Probably so Reigns can face him at Battleground 1on1 before Trips at SummerSlam

Figured it'd be Reigns/Orton at Battleground before Reigns/Triple H

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
Best part of the night:
Randy's shifty glances at Seth during that segment. I see both a 13th title reign and a curb stomp in Orton's future.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Who is Connor The Crusher?

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who is Connor The Crusher?
Kid that died of cancer, got sad video out of it and now Steph and Hinter started a charity out of it.