*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Taping Results for 6/15/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Honestly it almost makes me want to pick Big Show in the prediction contest.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I really wish i wasnt the only one watching this tonight. Talk about night and day (raw vs smackdown)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ambrose jobbing to local talent... :downer:

Tag match and Christian vs Swagger were all right. Sheamus will retain... I think DB wins the title, but I'm not sure. Either that or Punk retains. Hype to the divas and pre-show matches... Ryback and Sandow squashes... Having to watch Cena and Show on SD too... Having to sit through another Cena fired storyline... :annoyed:

HHH coming out off camera just to bury a young guy. :dawg:

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I just watched this show... and wow.

11:41 for the tag match
20 seconds for Brodus and Slater
49 seconds for the Divas
2:49 for Swagger and Christian
1:58 for Ryback
1:02 for Damien Sandow and Tyson Kidd

:dafuq: :facepalm1: :sad:
What braintrust put this show together? Not just that, but it even hurt the build for us longtime fans. Another firing angle... really?

Highlight of the night: "Two weeks ago, after yet another pointless tag team match on Raw, I told the world what they already knew. I'm better than this. And Monday Night, I did what I do better than everyone else, I stole the show and I proved it. Now I'm about to become the next World Heavyweight Champion, and I'm not about to let some 95-pound whacked-out hair-brained disgruntled Hot Topic employee go all non-corpus menace and steal my spotlight."

-Dolph Ziggler, the second voice of the IWC.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Didn't even notice Christian vs Swagger was so short. I guess Big Show and Cena needed promo time. :annoyed: