*SPOILERS* WWE SmackDown Taping Results for 6/15/12

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Thanks to Jason Dailey and WrestlingINC.com for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from tonight's tapings in Manchester, New Hampshire:

Dark Match:

* A local wrestler defeated Dean Ambrose

SmackDown, Airing Friday:

* This week's WWE SmackDown opens with Sheamus, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee and Vickie Guerrero all arguing in the ring.

* Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler defeated World Champion Sheamus and WWE Champion CM Punk. Kane appeared after the match and chokeslammed the champions.

* Brodus Clay defeated Heath Slater in a squash match, it was about 20 seconds long. David Otunga ran out and attacked Brodus, working over his knee. Brodus had to be helped to the back by 5 referees.

* Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox.

* John Laurinaitis is in the ring with The Big Show. Not much happened, just hyping this Sunday’s PPV.

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian defeated Jack Swagger.

* Triple H came out for an off-camera segment and hit the Pedigree on Swagger. He chased Vickie Guerrero to the back to end the segment.

* Ryback defeated two local wrestlers.

* Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd.

* John Cena comes to the ring and calls out Big Show. Instead, John Laurinaitis came out. Cena ended up knocking Laurinaitis out.

* Afterward, Cena left and Big Show and David Otunga came out for the dark match main event. John Cena is back out to face Show and Otunga in a handicap match. Otunga and Show dominated the match. Otunga held Cena and Show went for the WMD, but Cena ducked. Cena sent Show out of the ring and pinned Otunga to win the match.

Source: PW

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
* A local wrestler defeated Dean Ambrose
Please tell me this is a typo, why have any of your talents job to a local wrestler?
905e0d0db79436290bdd3df9ce5b9417.jpg

DB / DZ match sounds pretty good, aslong as it's pretty long. As does Christian / Swaggs. The divas will have been short as would have Ryback and Sandow but le wild Tyson Kidd appearing sounds pretty cool. Cenanuff of the rest.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
I thought Dean Ambrose was in TNA. Can't wait for him to be in WWE T.V.

Reaction score
Ikr. A random local wrestler defeated Dean Ambrose. wtf. inb4CrayoRages.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
What is this? Tyson Kidd in a Smackdown Main Event? The show looks awful, but that + Daniel Bryan and Dolph going over in the tag match (YES! UPSET VICTORY FOR THE HEELS YES YES YES YES YES! SCREW OFF WWE BABYFACES!) almost salvage it. Maybe it will come off better on TV when we see the in-ring Big Show segments.

It was announced at the WWE Smackdown taping that John Cena will be fired if he loses his match to Big Show at No Way Out. [Thanks to Dot Net reader Evan Hewey]

john-stewart-facepalm.png

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
* This week's WWE SmackDown opens with Sheamus, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan, AJ Lee and Vickie Guerrero all arguing in the ring.

can any opening segment sound worse than this?

* Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler defeated World Champion Sheamus and WWE Champion CM Punk. Kane appeared after the match and chokeslammed the champions.

Punk and Sheamus retaining confirmed. (not that I didn't already know it was happening)

* Brodus Clay defeated Heath Slater in a squash match, it was about 20 seconds long. David Otunga ran out and attacked Brodus, working over his knee. Brodus had to be helped to the back by 5 referees.

* Beth Phoenix defeated Alicia Fox.

* John Laurinaitis is in the ring with The Big Show. Not much happened, just hyping this Sunday’s PPV.

This is what shitty shows are made of. Otunga about to be the next victim of a squash feud with Brodus. Oh joy

* WWE Intercontinental Champion Christian defeated Jack Swagger.

Good match I'm sure.

* Ryback defeated two local wrestlers.

* Damien Sandow defeated Tyson Kidd.

Squashdown.

* John Cena comes to the ring and calls out Big Show. Instead, John Laurinaitis came out. Cena ended up knocking Laurinaitis out.

* Afterward, Cena left and Big Show and David Otunga came out for the dark match main event. John Cena is back out to face Show and Otunga in a handicap match. Otunga and Show dominated the match. Otunga held Cena and Show went for the WMD, but Cena ducked. Cena sent Show out of the ring and pinned Otunga to win the match.

:facepalm1:

sounds like an awful show besides the tag match and the IC title match

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Triple H came out for an off-camera segment and hit the Pedigree on Swagger. He chased Vickie Guerrero to the back to end the segment.

Z1iAK.gif

Snowman1

Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Triple H came out for an off-camera segment and hit the Pedigree on Swagger. He chased Vickie Guerrero to the back to end the segment.

Z1iAK.gif

Lol @ Triple H destroying Mcintyre and Swagger 2 weeks in a row. They got heat when they actually felt important...

kanenite95 said:
Well that could mean one of two things. 1. Cena is definitely winning or 2. Cena loses, gets fired, but shows up every week anyway ie. Nexus. Either way the results suck

Hence the picture... I fully expect Big Show to win, setting up Johnny Ace re-hiring him and our "big summer storyline" is a replay of the shitty part of the Nexus storyline, except with Big Show involved... Fuck. Can we have them both fall out of the cage and their feet touch at the same time?

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Sounds like an alright Smackdown, I might check it out depending on what you guys think, If nothing special happens then I'll probably give it a skip which I'm thinking of doing. I'll watch the Tag match on YouTube maybe. That sounded alright.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
What a way to get higher ratings after people (casuals at least im sure) will tune into Smackdown expecting something at least above mediocre. Wow.

Ill watch Christian and the tag match, and read the rest of the highlights on everyone status on friday. Thanks in advance.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I've lost so much. Cena isn't getting fired -.-

Cena was fired via that WB stipulation a couple of years ago.. I actually think it makes him losing a little more likely.. you know the kiddies would tune in in flocks to see wtf was going on if they heard that Cena was getting fired.

Snowman1

Reaction score
Lol, this would be the 3rd Cena firing in 19 months if you include Punk.