• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*SPOILERS* WWE RAW 16th September 2013 - Night of Champions Fallout *SPOILERS*

Troy

Very surprised PTP only got one shot.

I assume the Usos are going get the shot again. Wouldn't mind seeing them knock off The Shield.

Why should they get another shot when they failed in winning the titles? I do think that they should have been in this match to determine the next number one contenders.

Troy

Good to see Tons of Funk out, really can't see them being a threat to the Shield. Wouldn't mind seeing The Usos wrestle Shield again because they had a fantastic match last time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I find it hilarious that WWE didn't announce #1 contenders until the very last minute for the last PPV and now they're doing it on the first Raw after for the next one.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
They had their shot but then they failed in winning the titles so I don't mind WWE looking for another team to get the shot.
not a fan of that, I like rematches with the wrestlers building on stuff from the previous matches and having counters for those counters and so on. But seeing how it's the piss time I'm happy it was a one time match, even though i haven't seen it yet

Cwalker

Why should they get another shot when they failed in winning the titles? I do think that they should have been in this match to determine the next number one contenders.

My thinking is that the tag division only has two legit face teams to challenge the Shield right now so why burn through one of them so fast and not even give PTP another chance to earn a shot at them.

Like if they beat The USOs or the Real Americans, then what?

Damn I missed the Giant Swing.

That's gonna get Cesaro move over than he's ever been

Troy

not a fan of that, I like rematches with the wrestlers building on stuff from the previous matches and having counters for those counters and so on. But seeing how it's the piss time I'm happy it was a one time match, even though i haven't seen it yet

I would rather they beat them in a non title match first and built a feud that way but with the way it was structured with the team winning the title shot that same night I don't have an issue with it.

Troy

My thinking is that the tag division only has two legit face teams to challenge the Shield right now so why burn through one of them so fast and not even give PTP another chance to earn a shot at them.

Like if they beat The USOs or the Real Americans, then what?

Damn I missed the Giant Swing.

That's gonna get Cesaro move over than he's ever been

I do think that they should have been part of this match tonight but even if they lost I wouldn't have had an issue. They won their title shot the same night so there was no build and no feud, they didn't end up winning so there really isn't a reason for them to go at it again. They do lack face teams in WWE right now but hopefully here The Usos win and we get a decent length feud between them. During that time hopefully they can push a couple more teams to add more depth to the division.