• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*Spoilers* Raw News...Suspension Updates

Travis40

The likely reason WWE didn't release the names of the suspended wrestlers is because they wanted to get the titles off them first. If they announced the names as being suspended and then they worked the TV tapings this weekend (which they are), it'd make WWE look bad to the media, not that they already don't. CM Punk took the title from Morrison at the ECW taping so he's definitely suspended and off TV.

Rey Mysterio also won an 'I Quit' match at the SD! taping which will allow Chavo Guerrero to go serve his suspension.

Also, tomorrow night at the RAW taping Jeff Hardy and Umaga will kick off the show when Hardy challenges Umaga for the Intercontinental Championship. You can expect a title change here as well so they can take Umaga off TV to serve his suspension.

Also on RAW will be Triple H vs. Carlito.

Source: wrestlezone.com

The Rated R CMStar

I can believe how stupid these wrestlers are. Taking steroids do nothing for their careers.

^^^hence your use of the word Stupid....they don't know what they hell they're doing.....they just want to make sure that they can work over 200 days a year

Trips V.2

Well that's 2 names off of the S.I. list that synch up. Which means that Orton and Kennedy probably got suspended, too. Dammit.

LKP

In a way its good alll these titles should have all changed hands at summerslam anyways. orton isnt one of the wrestelrs from drugs. The only reason why his name has come up is from last years suspension. In which hes already served his sentence lol.

Trips V.2

Nice, I'm glad because I'm way too into Orton right now.
It looks like UmaNga is going to be another one, he's booked to face Jeff for the IC title Monday. Kennedy or Carlito deserve it more but Jeff'll be a good transitional champ until Carlito or Kennedy comes to take it.

PeepShow

I can believe how stupid these wrestlers are. Taking steroids do nothing for their careers.

Steroids do nothing for your careers? Hmmmm :g:

Just take a fucking look at Eddie Guerrero. He was a fucking CW. 5 years later, he was a World Champion. And how? Steroids....

I know he died b/c of them, but you cant say that they did nothing for his career, b/c thats just a load of BS

Trips V.2

Now that the Wellness policy has been enacted and actually enforced things are going to start changing. We're going to stop seeing huge muscly guys in WWE, I mean, it just has to happen. Look how much weight HHH dropped, look how fat Rey Rey got, compare a picture of Batista from his WM title win to now. These guys are getting smaller and smaller as the weeks roll on. Another example is Chris Masters, the first guy to violate the policy, got sent to OVW for a few months and came back looking like a rail. Yeah he was still ripped, but he wasn't gigantic like he was before.

They're slowly steering away from the huge guys and are building up wrestlers with smaller physiques.

LKP

I can see a lot of ovw stars coming up to raw and smackdown soon with all these firings and suspensions.

Vandy316

well one good thing came out of this, Punk finally wins the title he deserves to have but he could've at least won it because of something he did

Wordlife

yeah, Punk champ FINALLY happened, and now Jeff too... GOOD!!! And now all we need is Khali to lose and all of WWE is going to be great once again lol

Trips V.2

Ha ha ha ha ha

I most definitely agree that with these suspensions it seems like things could actually be going WELL. For instance, Punk being champion was way overdue. I could think of a few different people who I'd rather see have the IC belt, but Jeff'll do for now.

It's true though... when Khali drops that undefended belt it'll be a breath of fresh air.