*SPOILERS* on current TNA plans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

- The current plan is for AJ Styles to capture the TNA World Heavyweight championship at the upcoming No Surrender pay-per-view. This would set up Styles Vs. Sting at October's Bound for Glory PPV Title vs. Career

-- The one time penciled Bobby Lashley vs. Kurt Angle Bound for Glory match has been scrapped. The current plan has Angle facing Matt Morgan at Bound for Glory. Both AJ's title win and Morgan being put into the Bound for Glory match are part of Vince Russo's mission to create new top stars.

-- Sarita and Taylor Wilde are currently scheduled to become the first Knockouts tag team champions at the 9/20 No Surrender PPV.
Also at No Surrender, the current idea is for ODB to beat Cody Deaner to win the Knockout championship.

If this is true, I will mark out like a little school girl.

Imagine TNA giving the belt to AJ Styles!? This man has busted his ass since TNA's inception and for him to represent the company again would be awesome. It would set TNA apart from WWE as the true alternative, after everything AJ's given TNA he deserves a World Title run. I'll be ordering No Surrender simply because the main event will dictate what will happen leading to Bound For Glory. I'm just praying this rumor is true, because it would be truly awesome to see AJ win the World Title.

Either way, TNA is really hot right now and I'm loving it. Dixie Carter might have saved the company with her recent changes, I don't care what anyone says.

Wordlife

THANK GOD they are giving the title to AJ Styles! Took long enough since his last reign

Kaedon

Reaction score
Didn't he already have the title? :huh:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

why bother? he's gonna lose the title to sting at BFG anyway.

The Rated R CMStar

Id rather have Sting win the belt and then drop it to AJ at BFG

chessarmy

why bother? he's gonna lose the title to sting at BFG anyway.

:roflmao:

That makes absolutely no sense, why the fuck would Sting beat AJ in his retirement match? The whole point of the feud is to PUT AJ OVER.

Great One

Id rather have Sting win the belt and then drop it to AJ at BFG
Yeah, exactly what I was thinking.. I thought they were gonna do this, that would be better. Can't see them not doing Angle vs. Lashley, but then again Morgan (as well as Hernandez) wouldn't have anything. Joe will probably be facing Kennedy at BFG.

gashface

Reaction score

That makes absolutely no sense, why the fuck would Sting beat AJ in his retirement match? The whole point of the feud is to PUT AJ OVER.

Agree 100%

And the time for Bobby Vs. Angle will come but it makes no sense for them to do it yet when Angle Vs. Morgan can happen and put Morgan over.

Hometown Kid

AJ Styles has probably done all anyone could do in TNA, he can stake a legitamate claim to being the best wrestler on the planet and for a year and a half was one of the promos in the company between 07-08. This title reign is 2 years late tbh. I just hope they do not botch it like Joe's run. Personally, I wouldn't mind him having it until next year's BFG. =. (Where he drops the title to Sabin. :D)

xtremebadass

THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!

Man, not only AJ winning the belt at No Surrender but he'll probably beat Sting to retain? DAMN!!! His past title reigns are not even going to compare to this upcoming, now I am excited!!

PeepShow

I'll be saving this post for future embarrassment.

xtremebadass

I got to admit TNA's (Vince Russo's) decision to push Morgan instead of Lashley against Angle at BFG is great, I really think Morgan and Angle have a good thing going as of late, I am starting to get into this rivalry.

Screw Lashley, he probably won't even be at BFG. He sure as hell wasn't on iMPACT!