**SPOILERS** Friday Night Smackdown Results - July 19th 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
:woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1: :woo1:

:annoyed-85::tough1::neymar2::henry::sad1::nogusta::ricardo::park::upset::angry::sad::bully::cry::finger:

My facial expressions.

030fc8431f2bca17b256e09844d6f56b.gif

You just made me cry

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Looks like a good show. Could we see a new relationship (Big E and AJ) start this Friday? I wouldn't like to see that tbh.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
A little note on the kind of injury Orton supposedly suffered. Exact same one that forced Edge into retirement.
Granted Edge already had existing neck issues and a surgically reconstructed neck. And Orton has shoulder issues since ages ago. But still.

It could also just be a stinger. Time will tell.

Last edited:

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
A little note on the kind of injury Orton supposedly suffered. Exact same one that forced Edge into retirement.
Granted Edge already had existing neck issues and a surgically reconstructed neck. And Orton has shoulder issues since ages ago. But still.

It could also just be a stinger. Time will tell.
You reminded me of Edge, now I'm worrying on Orton than on my exam today haha

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Could be a worse show. But noooo Big Show back keep him on the pre show panel please.!

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
It's cringe-worthy for me as an AJ fan to see in this report that AJ and Big E have a near kiss less than a week after her breakup with Ziggler. Not only do I only see a friendship between AJ and Big E, but I don't like the message that the WWE is sending with AJ having to constantly be in a relationship. I like her as the crazy, unpredictable chick and I'd like to see her independent without a man at her side especially now that she's the Divas Champion. She needs to be developed more as a character outside of the crazy chick that snaps on a guy after they break her heart or disappoint her.

Outside of that, the Daniel Bryan/Barrett match sounds interesting so I'll probably tune in for that as well as The Shield segment involving Mark Henry. Also, I like that there's a segment already written out for Sandow and Rhodes since I'm looking forward to that rivalry and Rhodes' face turn.

T.R.I.C

Jobber
Reaction score
Ugh... Vickie. I'm honestly wondering if the heat I give her is because she is good at playing the role of a heel or if its the same as the heat I give Lawler. As In, I want them both to have a heart attack and just fucking die because that seems to be the only way they'll be gone from WWE.

As for AJ, I called that long ago and its stupid. The idea of AJ wanting that big black D is rather funny but, at the same time, WWE is making here seem like a right whore.

I'm sure the Sandown promo on Cody was awesome as always with Sandow. I can't wait for a "Silence, your WORLD Champion is about to speak!"

The Heyman segment seems boring. Just more talk, no Punk, no Brock. I guess I expected it, being Smackdown... The C show and all, but yeah.

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Vickie being appointed as the GM of Smackdown could be a good idea actually as WWE's Creative team could bring back Brand supremecy storyline and the SVR era may return. so who knows? making Vickie GM could be a good move for WWE

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
AJ Lee and Big E would be just disgusting. I like how they're building Rhodes. Instead of giving him a mic and being a corny face, they will build him as a face who seeks revenge. A badass

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ugh... Vickie. I'm honestly wondering if the heat I give her is because she is good at playing the role of a heel or if its the same as the heat I give Lawler. As In, I want them both to have a heart attack and just fucking die because that seems to be the only way they'll be gone from WWE.

chill out homeboy it is a wrestling program.