Spoilers for Friday's SD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Its maybe the start of something, but I refuse to believe it until I see it. ADR is known to be on the way out, so a winning effort against him is practically completely meaningless these days.
True true, atleast DZ gets a feud hehe :( I wish Sandow had one.. WAAHHH!:cry:
Mannn to think both of those guys might/will be gone within less than a year after being as big as they were not too long ago is weird.

Both guys had momentum back then. Now they both feel like jobbers lol. It doesn't have nearly the same feel as the last feud. It feels two notches below Christian and Sheamus, which I thought was bottom of the barrel.
^ Agree w/ all of this statement.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
poor ziggler when does he get to stop jobbing? why doesn't he sign to tna? they turn wwe's midcarders into main eventers.
well for now he is under contract for the rest of the year. After that who knows.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Any combination of Sheamus/Ziggler/Christian/Dorito is just boring TV at this point.

May watch just to see Eva Marie sell.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Any combination of Sheamus/Ziggler/Christian/Dorito is just boring TV at this point.

May watch just to see Eva Marie sell.
sucks because I like all 4 guys, well, except Christian who is just brutally generic at this point. Sheamus Del RIo and obviously DZ could all be booked a helluva lot better

Snowman1

Reaction score
sucks because I like all 4 guys, well, except Christian who is just brutally generic at this point. Sheamus Del RIo and obviously DZ could all be booked a helluva lot better

You aren't kidding there. Is it just me, or does it feel Sheamus and Christian always have the same exact feud with everyone, and now they're both having that same feud at the same time against each other?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
You aren't kidding there. Is it just me, or does it feel Sheamus and Christian always have the same exact feud with everyone, and now they're both having that same feud at the same time against each other?
Sheamus' booking is routinely the absolute worst. He always starts feuds by winning cleanly multiple times and then it continues because he gets attacked during an interview.

Every. Single. Time.

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score
Sheamus' booking is routinely the absolute worst. He always starts feuds by winning cleanly multiple times and then it continues because he gets attacked during an interview.

Every. Single. Time.

Christian's booking is routinely the absolute worst. He always starts feuds by losing cleanly multiple times and then it continues because he attacks someone during an interview.

Every. Single. Time.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
This is by far the worst smackdown card I have seen in a long, long time. DZ vs ADR setup, again? Why.