Spoilers for Friday's SD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
http://www.pwmania.com/spoilers-wwe-smackdown-taping-results-march-7-2014#ixzz2v5vup0ei

World Wrestling Entertainment taped the March 7, 2014 WWE SmackDown episode from the Joe Louis Arena in Detroit, Michigan. Here are full WWE SmackDown spoilers.

* Batista kicks off SmackDown with a promo until Daniel Bryan interrupts him. Kane ends up coming out and beating Bryan down. Big Show makes the save. Vickie Guerrero comes out and makes tonight’s main event – Kane and Batista vs. Show and Bryan.

* Christian vs. Dolph Ziggler with Alberto Del Rio on commentary is next. Christian gets the win after Del Rio distracted Ziggler from the announce table.

* The Usos defeated Curtis Axel and Ryback.

* Eva Marie and Natalya defeated AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka when Natalya made AJ tap out with a Sharpshooter.

* The Shield come out and cut a promo about how they need to be The Shield again like before. Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose end up hitting each other before they reunite.

* Sheamus defeated Alberto Del Rio with a Brogue Kick.

* Big E defeated Jack Swagger. There was more tension between Swagger and Cesaro.

* Another promo from Lana and Alexander Rusev.

* Batista and Kane vs. Big Show and Daniel Bryan is next. Show and Bryan cut a promo before the match and pick on their opponents. They’ve named their team, “Respect The Beard, Fear The Giant.” Bryan and Show get the win when Show hits a knockout punch on Kane and Bryan rolls him up. SmackDown ends with Bryan leading a “Yes!” chant while sitting on Show’s shoulders.

Maybe Orton v Batista won't be the worst match at WrestleMania after all because it looks like Big Show v Kane might happen. Seriously, Big Show leaching off Bryan's popularity doesn't work as we saw a few months ago. How the fuck does he keep getting big storylines, only interrupted by injuries?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lololololololol Big Show! Really!? Cheezum Rice!
God awful team name too. Oh well the show looks somewhat entertaining so I'll peep it fa sho

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
so cringeworthy: SmackDown ends with Bryan leading a “Yes!” chant while sitting on Show’s shoulders.

And they are really going through with this ADR/Ziggler shit again huh? Well at least DZ seems like he should win this feud.

Reactions: seabs

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hey man, at least it's something right? Considering with how shit has been for him lately.
Its maybe the start of something, but I refuse to believe it until I see it. ADR is known to be on the way out, so a winning effort against him is practically completely meaningless these days.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
so cringeworthy: SmackDown ends with Bryan leading a “Yes!” chant while sitting on Show’s shoulders.

And they are really going through with this ADR/Ziggler shit again huh? Well at least DZ seems like he should win this feud.

The DZ/ADR feud really didn't go as far as it could the first time because of the concussions... hopefully this time DZ can stay healthy and the feud can we worked through completely. I liked it last time.. they work well together.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The DZ/ADR feud really didn't go as far as it could the first time because of the concussions... hopefully this time DZ can stay healthy and the feud can we worked through completely. I liked it last time.. they work well together.
Both guys had momentum back then. Now they both feel like jobbers lol. It doesn't have nearly the same feel as the last feud. It feels two notches below Christian and Sheamus, which I thought was bottom of the barrel.