***SPOILERS***Expected names for 1/4 iMPACT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Just wanted to mention and again, I am not taking this seriously AT ALL. But I was looking around online and found some article that at the least mentioned Shane McMahon's name and TNA.

Seriously, that would be HUGE but IMO, not even happening. Even IF it did, to me that would mean that Vince must have seriously pissed Shane off to seriously join the competition against his father unlike an angle when he "bought" WCW.

Again, just mentioning it and also, there was another article up on Goldberg being interviewed about if or not he would ever join TNA which he actually said no, but then at the end, never say never. Again, another rumor started and again, I guess to pump up the word of mouth advertising for TNA with Hogan now involved.

The Rated R CMStar

I'm sorry, but I'd take just a confirmed appareance of Bret Hart over a bunch of midcarders that are relevant now just because they are out of a job

This Guy

So far here are a list of the confirmed/rumored names to appear at tomorrow night's live Impact...

-RVD
-Scott Hall
-Sean Waltman
-Angelina Love
-Ken Anderson
-Paul Heyman
-Tommy Dreamer
-Flair

Let's see if there's anyone else.

Out of that entire list I'd say Hall, Love & Anderson. RVD, Dreamer, Heyman I think are all no chance. Dreamer maybe eventually, but not monday. Flair same as Dreamer, I doubt he'll be there Monday and same with Waltman, but more on these names in a second....

Doesn't mean he cant make appearances.

Thats exactly what a non compete clause means. Rena Mero got sued by the WWE for appearing on Nitro in the front row in the crowd while still under a non-compete clause.

what bout Raw? Besides for Bret Hart and the Hart Dynasty, who are they expecting? I'd shit if The Rock ACTUALLY STEPPED FOOT IN THE RING!

Looks like TNA is winning the upperhand so far

I'm sorry, but I'd take just a confirmed appareance of Bret Hart over a bunch of midcarders that are relevant now just because they are out of a job

I'm with CMS on this one. So like seriously you guys would rather watch TNA who up until now have basically had a pretty decent run with young upstarts and few established names who are bringing in guys like Hogan, Hall & Possibly Waltman, who already have ★★★★ and we may see Flair just to watch WCW where these guys were over like a fart in church back then because they were considered too old then, to do it all over again and basically steal the spotlight from guys like AJ Styles & Daniels who TNA fans keep telling me is the future of the buisness. How are they going to be the future when ★★★★ & Hall are Tag Champions, Waltman is the X Champion and Hogan eventually gets in the ring and wins the TNA Title? Where as WWE had one of the biggest contraversys of the 90's happen when they ligit screwed Bret Hart out of the title in fears that he would not drop it later as agreed, and not 12 years later the man who said he would never work with Vince or Shawn again is coming back and all 3 of these men will be on Raw? Seriously this has much more of my attention then watching guys who can barely walk let alone wrestle climb into the ring and steal all the glory from the young guys that carried TNA for 7 years.

Kizza

See, the thing with me is that I didn't watch Bret back in the day, so I don't give two shits about him. Of course I know of his feud with Shawn, but it's not relevant to me. I've seen all the others guys since I started watching. I'll be downloading both anyways, they'll be on different days in Australia.

Wrestling Station

it would be dumb if they make all of them debut at once.

They should keep hyping for a new superstar to debut every week for the next couple of months. If they did this, then that would be called a genius move imo.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
what are they going to do with everyone for TNA? I don't see how they could re-introduce Hall, Hogan, Anderson, Love, and the rumored guys could fit into a 2 hour show with 30+ minutes of wrestling.