*Spoiler* Vickie

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
Where is any proof that Vickie Guerrero is going to manage Ryback, why should she? Yes, Ryback is going terribly and Vickie Guerrero probably would up his game but I just couldn't see it happening. Look at all the people Vickie has managed/loved for, there's Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Edge, Kane and Eddie and Chavo Guerrero.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Where is any proof that Vickie Guerrero is going to manage Ryback, why should she? Yes, Ryback is going terribly and Vickie Guerrero probably would up his game but I just couldn't see it happening. Look at all the people Vickie has managed/loved for, there's Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Edge, Kane and Eddie and Chavo Guerrero.

People are making the assumption due to the backstage segment between the two. And thus it makes storyline sense.

Inpunkwetrust

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm not arguing with any one I just didn't see where all you were getting the idea that she would manage Ryback I didn't say it wasn't possible I just aid I don't see it happening all the people Vickie has worked/loved are all different type of wrestlers compared to Ryback but if Vickie is desparet she might manage anyone