• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

*SPOILER* The Undertaker's WWE Return Revealed

darren1455

At this week's WWE SmackDown tapings from Philadelphia, Vickie Guererro announces the Undertaker has been reinstated and that he will face the man that speared her at the Great American Bash, EDGE.

This will be the Dead Man's official return from hiatus.

Edge's match with the Undertaker at SummerSlam will be a Hell in a Cell match.

Source: SEscoops.com

Hell yeah!. If this was posted already. please kindly delete. :D

the undertaker vs edge at summerslam? who's edge facing? didnt another hell in a cell take place 10 years ago involving the undertaker? :shifty:

MattHardyV1

Crosses Fingers for the return of the American Badass gimmick....

The current Undertaker is bland, boring, and shit.....I dont even want to see him on TV to be quite honest.

Michael1

Knew it was happening after The Bash. Hell In A Cell is awesome! Hopefully, it ends the feud between the two as well, but what a match to do to end it all.

HHHforever

Told you all (specially you Mikeraw) :shifty:

I'll second that. After my 30 minute argument with Mikeraw about this I guess I was correct lol

But anyway kind of a cool way to bring him back. I absolutely cannot wait for that match, that match alone will probably make this PPV worth ordering.

Dylanfsd

Yep.. Mike was like " WWE would never do that!" and stuff.. and I told him that they would... :) I win

Travis40

I guess we won't see Jericho/HBK HIAC, but Edge/Taker is just as good, I can't wait for SummerSlam, I'll be buying...except for the WWE Title match...I may want to kill myself after that.

HHHforever

I guess we won't see Jericho/HBK HIAC, but Edge/Taker is just as good, I can't wait for SummerSlam, I'll be buying...except for the WWE Title match...I may want to kill myself after that.

Yea actually I was hoping for that too, but Taker is a master of the HIAC and Edge does amazing things with specialty matches so I think it's going to be awesome.

I still expect an incredible Jericho-HBK blowout match unless they use an HBK-Cade match to propell Cade into an upper level wrestler.

I also share your sentiments about the WWE Title, I'm very disapointed with their decision on that one. I'm hoping that they either turn that into a speciality match so it turns into more of a fight than a match or they just somehow get Khali out of the number 1 contender role.

Beer

LMAO at Khali World Championship Contender again. Oh dear. When will they learn?

Travis40

HHH may save the match if it's Last Man Standing or some other gimmick match. I really hope that Khali doesn't shit all over the place...but I know he will :(

Hopefully somehow they have Khali lose his #1 contendership and WWE puts Kennedy or someone like that into the WWE Title match. Kennedy/HHH > HHH/Khali :yes:

Airfixx

Bound to be a good match (all the other Edge /Taker one's have been), but I was REALLY holding out for HBK/Y2J HIAC... Hopefully they'll keep Michaels on the 'injured' list for SSlam now and have said match when he eventually does return.... (As for Cade.... I reckon they'll be throwing him at Kofi with Cade winning via come form of interference from Jericho in revenge for his loss to Kington @ N.O.C.)