Spoiler- New NXT Title #1 Contender

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
NXT star Apollo Crews won a battle royal at the ongoing NXT TV tapings, which earned him a future title shot against champion Finn Balor.

Crews bested nineteen other NXT stars, including Samoa Joe, Baron Corbin and Tyler Breeze, who was also Crews’ NXT Takeover: Respect opponent. It was not announced when Crews would receive his title shot.

As noted, William Regal announced the battle royal in a WWE.com video last night. Samoa Joe had asked for a title shot and Balor agreed, but Regal told them both about the battle royal giving everyone a chance at the gold. You can view the battle royal announcement here.

Wrestlezone

So Crews vs Finn will be great to watch. Crews has his way to top so fast. Now we can see Crews in a high quality match. I was wondering about it to be honest.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Nice! I thought Joe was getting it, but I guess he'll be in a program with Breeze before getting a title shot with Finn.