*Spoiler maybe* It Begins Rumoured Star...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Is in Memphis next week.

According to a source within WWE, former star Chris Jericho, who has been highly rumored to be the 1/2/12 "arrival" set for Raw next Monday night, will indeed be in Memphis, Tennessee, from January 1st to the 3rd.

Although this does not confirm or deny that Jericho will be on Raw this Monday night, WZ has learned that he will fly into Memphis, the site of next week's Raw, some time on the first of January, and leave on the third, making it a definite possibility that he could appear on Raw, which is being broadcast from The FedEx Forum.

Source: WrestleZone..

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It seems to be the dirtsheets taking something pretty obvious and passing it off as news tbh they way they're still on the fence whether he'd show. Surely if an official had said this he'd know if it was jericho showing up. Im gonna mark like a kid if he does though.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The fact he's in the same city (if true) is a big hint though, I mean, coincidence is a bitch but really? And same, it sort of explains why Zigglers match is for next weeks RAW and not the rumble, perhaps the returning star is going to get the RR shot at Punk.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
True I don't know it seems like theyre reaching to cover there backs kinda deal. I can't see how he gets a shot st the rumble unless jericho has the office so to speak possible returning with steph ?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
The vids scream Steph and Shane to me, but I'd love it to be Jericho.

Also, from what I've read, WrestleZone exclusives are mostly a whole lot of bullshit.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I don't think they're the most credible dirt sheet in the world, I thought a while ago it could be Shane n Steph, but Shane reportedly wants nothing to do with the WWE still.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Yeah I don't think they're the most credible dirt sheet in the world, I thought a while ago it could be Shane n Steph, but Shane reportedly wants nothing to do with the WWE still.

But Jericho is saying the same thing. I'm guessing one or the other are lying about it. I mean, who really else could this be? These are the only logical two imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Leojaay said:
But Jericho is saying the same thing. I'm guessing one or the other are lying about it. I mean, who really else could this be? These are the only logical two imo.

Jericho is a heel on Twitter. He's always said trollish things on there to fool the wwe fans. Where as Shane was serious, he wanted to distance himself from WWE to create his own media-based business I think in Japan.

seabs said:
Shane doesn't really have an history of that though were as jericho is a known troll.

This.