(SPOILER) CM PUNK FAN

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
That video is perfection Danielson. Just every little thing about it is awesome, thanks for the share. You made my day. :obama:

This has been a great morning for me. The reaction from the IWC is amazing.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
This has been a great morning for me. The reaction from the IWC is amazing.

Not so great for me, I'm the IWC reacting sort of. But that video still made me laugh :dawg:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
Not so great for me, I'm the IWC reacting sort of. But that video still made me laugh :dawg:

I just know it is what it is. Cena has basically been champ for the past 450 days. It was always going to happen this way.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I just know it is what it is. Cena has basically been champ for the past 450 days. It was always going to happen this way.

Yeah, I know. Worst thing is that I actually predicted it, but was hoping it wasn't going to go down like this :downer:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
Yeah, I know. Worst thing is that I actually predicted it, but was hoping it wasn't going to go down like this :downer:

I'd love for Punk to take on the Undertaker at mania. I don't want to see him get over looked by both cena and rock in a triple threat match. Punk doesn't look good in that scenerio at all. Who do you want to see Punk fight at mania?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I'd love for Punk to take on the Undertaker at mania. I don't want to see him get over looked by both cena and rock in a triple threat match. Punk doesn't look good in that scenerio at all. Who do you want to see Punk fight at mania?

I know. I'd much prefer seeing Punk involved with Taker than losing at WM to Cena with Rock involved, but the thing is that it's the only thing that could possibly stop me from having to watch Cena/Rock (feud and match) again.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
I know. I'd much prefer seeing Punk involved with Taker than losing at WM to Cena with Rock involved, but the thing is that it's the only thing that could possibly stop me from having to watch Cena/Rock (feud and match) again.

The ONLY way i'd get excited for Cena vs Rock is if Cena went heel. That's it. So i'm with you on that.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
The ONLY way i'd get excited for Cena vs Rock is if Cena went heel. That's it. So i'm with you on that.

Will admit that if Cena turns heel in the end it'll be worth it. Don't think that's happening and that WM is ending with a good old Cena wins lol moment starting another random, boring reign. Inb4 he faces Show at ER.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
Will admit that if Cena turns heel in the end it'll be worth it. Don't think that's happening and that WM is ending with a good old Cena wins lol moment starting another random, boring reign. Inb4 he faces Show at ER.

That's basically what i'm holding out hope for. I have no problem with The Rock beating punk, if in the end it was a rematch at mania, and him winning back the title. The main issue is Cena imo.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Danielson said:
That's basically what i'm holding out hope for. I have no problem with The Rock beating punk, if in the end it was a rematch at mania, and him winning back the title. The main issue is Cena imo.

Well, I still dislike Rock being the champ one way or another but if Punk ends up winning it back (someone who isn't as solidified as Cena as a main eventer, so he could actually USE the rub) it'll be somewhat better indeed. But yeah all of this for Cena to win in the end is just awful.

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Leo C said:
Well, I still dislike Rock being the champ one way or another but if Punk ends up winning it back (someone who isn't as solidified as Cena as a main eventer, so he could actually USE the rub) it'll be somewhat better indeed. But yeah all of this for Cena to win in the end is just awful.

Well we basically agree on the end result. Good talk man.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
2nd one seems more of a setup, and why sit there and make a video calling him overweight and whatnot if he's your boyfriend, pretty cheap shot, and that dude is ridiculous. Although it was pretty funny :true: