Spoiler: All Eight MITB Entrants Revealed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

@ Jbones....How can you say that all the right people are in this match?

You've got Kane...a guy who's been jobbing for the past year, doing absolutely nothing. And the 4 foot guy he played bitch to all year long didn't make it to the match over him?? Do you really think they're about to hand the big red jobber a world title shot?

Mark Henry?? Mark FUCKIN HENRY!?! Do I even need to decribe the horror of putting this useless piece of shit in a ladder match? The guy weighs 400 pounds...do you forsee him taking a sick bump off the ladder? Let alone being about to climb one?

Finlay? What has Finlay done since..uh..forever to deserve a shot at a world title? Yes, that's exactlly what I want to see. A guy with a leprechaun flanking him to become world champ.

Kofi? With his current gimmick? Hell no. I'm sure he'll pull off some nice spots but nothing more than that.

Shelton? Again, a few good spots...but never gonna happen. Beside he's already holding the completely stagnant US title.

There are only 3 guys in this match that have any logical chance of winning.

Reaction score
MVP or Chrisitan :)

CM Punk wont be in the match when it comes to Mania he will face JBL and his spot will go to Evan Bourne next week on ECW watch this space

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^ I didn't say the right people, I said the right TYPE of guys. You have an assortment of guys in the match, not just small guys. But take a look at history, this is a match to elevate guys who win to the ME, some guys have great success (Edge, RVD maybe) and then some guys don't (CM Punk). By the way your talking, you want main eventers in the match, that's not what/who it should be for. You have mid carders, lower mid card, don't have any thing to do at mania, your in the MitB, a good spot guy, you're in MitB, if you have a chance being a good main eventer, you're in MitB. That's how it goes.

Look at history, was everyone who was in the previous MitBs greats, no.
Last year was Jericho, Punk, Morrison, Benjamin, MVP, Carlito, Mr. Kennedy, and supossibly Jeff. Did all of them deserve to be in that match. Jericho just returned and lost every ppv match he was in (cept the one he won by DQ), Punk's only acomplish was ECW champ, Carlito what was he doing? All I remember is his feud with Flair and his partnership with Masters, and I don't even remember if that was before or after his WM envolvement.

Just because they are in the match, doesn't mean they are going to win, they may not even have a chance of winning. Maybe it's just me, but of all the MitBs that's happened, a majority of the time, people talk about what happened in the actual match (the spots) more than who wins it. With bigger guys, you can have new things, bring a different mix to the table, rather than flip here, flip there.

Airfixx

I think they should do things a little different this year.... Give Mark Henry a ladder and have the other seven just stood round him in a circle laughing at him to see if they can humiliate fat ass up the ladder.... Then he's got 10 minutes to reach the top or he's out and similarly if he get's mad and catches any of the guys they're out... THEN let the real MITB begin.

Seriously, in the right role, Henry's kinda cool and good for talent enhancement, but he just not the right supa-heavyweight for MITB....

noumenon

I would have loved to see Umaga in it. I think he would have been absolutely brutal in MITB. And we know the guy can move and fly as well, so I can only imagine the spots they could have pulled with him in it.

LKP

MVP or Chrisitan

CM Punk wont be in the match when it comes to Mania he will face JBL and his spot will go to Evan Bourne next week on ECW watch this space

I agree, i thought about this in work and came up with the same thing. i think eh will beat tj wilson to qualify for it. On raw next week vickie takes cm punk out of match and bourne will take his place. Cm punk vs jbk at wm25 neeeds a good build for it to succeed and not just be a card filler.

PeepShow

Screw Christian, MVP all the way. He's the only one built up to win anything.

If this was the same MVP that came into the WWE in 2006-2007, then that'd be great. He's awful now though, so I really wouldn't want to see that.

I agree, i thought about this in work and came up with the same thing. i think eh will beat tj wilson to qualify for it. On raw next week vickie takes cm punk out of match and bourne will take his place. Cm punk vs jbk at wm25 neeeds a good build for it to succeed and not just be a card filler.

Why do you even post?

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Airfixx said:
I also wanna see someone bat Hornswaggle 'out the park' using a ladder.... Now THERE's a sopt for Henry!

That's why Henry is gonna rule in this match (not specifically that, but those kind of spots)! Everyone thinks ladder matches should be about high flying, well you got Shelton and Kofi for that. And you got Henry to bring in some spots never seen in a ladder match before. Seriously, like what if Henry picked up a ladder and threw it out of the ring.....with someone on it! I'm willing to bet Henry will add more than Kane and Finlay combined.

Moonlight Drive

This is going to be the best MiTB ever tbh. For once the entire Wrestlemania undercard isn't drained by a match which is pointless for everyone except the winner. You've got enough high flyers to keep the crowd happy, some big guys to add a different dynamic and Finlay to get his arse kicked.

We all know Christian is winning, and cashing in on Edge that night.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I liked WrestleMania 22's the best.

RVD! RVD! RVD!

PeepShow

I've enjoyed all of them except 22. IDK, maybe it's just my biased as 22 as a whole was AWFUL.

MikeRaw

21 was actually my favourite. Probably because it was new and exciting, but it had a bit of everything.