• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spirit Halloween: The Movie (2022)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
SH-24x36-poster-scaled.jpg

Release Date: October 11, 2022
When a new Spirit Halloween store appears in a deserted strip mall, three middle-school friends who think they’ve outgrown trick-or-treating make a dare to spend the night locked inside the store Halloween night. But they soon find out that the store is haunted by an angry evil spirit who has possessed the creepy animatronic characters.

The kids embark on a thrilling and spooky adventure in order to survive the night and avoid becoming possessed themselves.​

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I was not expecting this movie to look as good as it does, but I can see myself having a lot of fun with this :lol

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Seems like a good Palate cleanser when it comes to Horror which I love. Which is why every Year I make it very important watch Halloweentown that was made by Disney.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
This looks pretty fun, definitely something I'd see as a teen in theaters. I'll wait until it's on demand.