'Spilt milk' Orton is a tool

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Using Orton makes sense, although I figured they'd have him start wearing suits, shaving and looking somewhat more corporate himself in this new role. Plus, his mic work has been a bit... underwhelming, I don't know. It's much better than most of the stuff from his face run obviously (because he's actually got stuff to talk about now) but something is not clicking for me. Wade would've been a good pick for this, sure, had he been built since let's say WM (or his return last year? Would've been good too) for this.

Reactions: JC4Life37

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Orton is just so boring on the Mic, I just tend to forget he's in this feud. Alot of the times he brings up the fact he cashed in and saying "you would have done the same" when Bryan has said it's not about him cashing in.