Spike TV to Televise The UFC's Return to the UK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
i dont see him alot but sometimes me and my friend will go on his trampoline and wrestle. i can overpower him but if he gets me down he can put me in some crazy submissions. they dont hurt but i cant get out of them so i have to tap just for him to let me go!

Reaction score
I used to be involved in backyard wrestling for 3 years, affectionately considered a veterine to the youth here lol! Until recently when Kass made me stop... which was for good reason.
I was in this one match with a guy about 5'10 and 195 pounds. My back was all fucked up due to a horrible snap suplex. Now myself, I prefer the MMA and Highflying styles. So about 13 to 15 minutes into the match, I went to the top rope for a somersault senton. He rolled out of the way and my knee was apparently angled the wrong way and it dislocated like hell... pretty much popping out of the socket and giving me what looked like 2 kneecaps... still hurts a lot sometimes

Kaedon

Reaction score
wow you people take this a little too far. Messing around is one thing but christ.....

Anyway, I beat up on my 11 year old nephew (who is gonna be able to whoop my ass in 5 years). I went to give him an F-5 and the little fucker BIT MY NECK like right near the caroted artery.

Xtreme Fighter

Reaction score
lol I was playing with my friend and he got mad and started to punch me in my kidney then i was putting him in sleepers and he was still punching my kidneys so i kept on getting tighter and then he finaly tells me to let go but i didn't until he begged

Impactplayer

Reaction score
Back yard wrestling is meaningless and stupid beyond a joke look at the injuries and deaths from it, people snap limbs from it, scar their whole body just for what............you tell me.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
My best friend,His bro.,my older cousin,and Myself all every now and then decide to wrestle.I'm the youngest in this group,so I usually just do Submissions,heel moves,anything besides big power-moves, because they all weigh alot,cause their kinda fat. So yeah,one time there was a lotta snow and my cousin decided to powerbomb me on this snow bank,but he slipped on the ice and ended up pedigreeing me and I cut my lip pretty bad.

Reaction score
Back yard wrestling is meaningless and stupid beyond a joke look at the injuries and deaths from it, people snap limbs from it, scar their whole body just for what............you tell me.

quit bein' such a little bitch. it's fun, and its a good way to waste some extra time. And alot of you have seen my video lol.

Reaction score
yeah one funny story one of the guys i was wrestling tried to get me with a fisherman's suplex and he kinda just yanked on my pants and they fricking ripped on me. lol...yeah still hearing shit about that to this day... not one of my most proud moments i will tell you guys that much.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Top 185-pound contenders Chris Leben and Mark Munoz will headline the UFC's return to British shores on November 5th, as the Spike TV televised UFC 138 event takes place at the LG Arena in Birmingham.

"Two of the middleweight division's heaviest hitters will go to war in the UFC's first ever non-title 5 round main event as the 'Filipino Wrecking Machine' Mark Munoz takes on Chris 'The Crippler' Leben at UFC 138 November 5th in Birmingham, England," said UFC President Dana White of the historic matchup.

Leben has won four of his last five bouts, including finishes of Aaron Simpson, Yoshihiro Akiyama, and Wanderlei Silva. Munoz is on a similar hot streak, having beaten Aaron Simpson, CB Dollaway, and Demian Maia in successive bouts.

Two serious bantamweight title contenders have also verbally agreed to battle at the same event. "England’s top bantamweight, Brad Pickett, will be taking on the man with the best unbeaten streak in the sport, Renan Barao, who hasn’t lost in his last 29 fights."

UFC.Com