Spike TV to Televise The UFC's Return to the UK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

well the only story i got was on halloween, me and my bro were scaring little kids and it turned into a wresltling match. i body slammed him on the front yard when he got up i speared the crap out of him. I was worried he was iinjured so i helped him up, he drop toe holded me and put me in the ankle lock like wtf, i tapped

Switchy

Reaction score
it was more of a brawl but i was fighting my mate (not real, fun) and it got a bit serious and i grabbed him in a spinebuster position and basically ran through a fence.
those were the days...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
I was wrestling with one of my friends and he got me in a headlock, so I picked him up to act like I was going to bodyslam him and he punched me in the nuts while I was setting him down and he hit the concrete hip first.....I heard the thud.

the dark knight

nuthin special just some submissions , leg drops, spears and drop kicks . i did a chokeslam from the top of the bed right onto the tiles to my cousin b4 and nearly broke his back :D .

xtremebadass

thats the problem with wrestling your friends they are all gay about it, like jabbing you in the side or groin shots, you actually want to see how good you are wrestling and they act all queer

Reaction score
Yeh i used to do it alot

I remember one of my friends family had just bought a sofa so we snatched the box.As you can imagine the box was huge so we had a Casket Match.
The box must of ben about 6ft by 3ft..

So we climb up onto this fence about 5ft high and he did a HUGE chokeslam off the fence and straight through the box. Me being a tit , i thought it would be fine and it would take some of the impact but i went straight through it with extremely high force and SLAM! onto the grass.

I actaully displaced one of my disks doing that ...

xtremebadass

wow Benji, why the hell would you agree to be chokeslammed 5 ft?

The Ripper

Reaction score
i use to wrestle my friend on the trampoline we never use to cheap shot each other. he was more impact moves like powerbombs and chokeslams where i use to hitt move involving me jumping in the air. i once done a missile dropkick from one side to the other and i kicked him right off the trampoline, i also done a swanton bomb on him once i got so much height i was up in the air longer than he had planned and when he tried to roll away i landed on his back and it made a huge click sound. another lad also dropped me on my head by taking to long to hit a f-u and lost his footing i couldent stand up so he picked me up then shot me back on his sholders and hit a f-5.

MikeRaw

Ya i do the rampoline thing lol t's pretty fun and me and my friends like dropkick eachother and I spered him once and he fell off the tramp:)Ya no serious injuries yet though lol

The Anigma

Reaction score
i have a couple...

one time i was wrestling with my cousin and i went for a dropkick but he caught my legs and put me in the texas cloverleaf and i tapped but he wouldn't let go and it hurt like hell...i was about 7 or 8 so i screamed like a girl(i'll admit it lol) and he let go. but i was so pissed that i grabbed a baseball bat and started hitting him in the legs with it accidentally hit him in the balls..hurt'em pretty bad...lol

another one my cousins basically started with me about not being able to wrestle this was maybe 4 or 5 years ago and i was getting mad so i chased them down into the basement. they were hiding and i'm looking around all of a sudden the come out of nowhere and 3-d me on one of them plastic trash bins...hurt like hell because my face pretty much hit the floor...

damn those were the days lol

Reaction score
LOL i rmember having a escape the top of the double deck match , We were kids so we fitted that time and he tried to jump off to another bed cause we had 3 beds including the double bed in that room so its great for wrestling but then i grabbed his feet and he fell face first to the floor good thing there was a pillow which i didnt know was there . . .

Also when we were older we had wreslting matches which were fun likehe does a hurricanrana and stuff, Then i do suplexes and powerbombs , We even had a match where it was all submission and it took so long for one to submit , In the end he tapped out when i did the angle lock after i reversed his sharpshooter attempt

Maloney

Reaction score
someone hear should start up there own backyard wrestling association.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
all mine are just basically Submission moves. Since im in the Marines while i was in school in Florida me and a couple of my fellow Marines were going for our martial arts belt and part of the belt's course included ground fighting. Ground fighting is bascially well yea submissions lol so yea we would be in class and the teacher would leave and hell yea people sleeping were definatally the victims of Tazzmisisons lol or push em over and but a sharpshooter on them lol or a Figure 4