Spiderman PS4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno

Guess since people have started posting threads for separate games, I figured I'd add my biggest takeaway from what I did see of E3. Motherfucking Spiderman, but more importantly, that it's by Insomniac.

This was a rumor going around for a while about this, but the reported dev was Sucker Punch. That was sorta underwhelming, so having Insomniac being behind it is awesome. Means it'll sorta be the opposite of the Arkham games, more lively. Cannot wait.

Looks pretty far along as well, I'd expect it around fall 2017.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Not too interested, honestly. I'll wait until it comes out to try or will jam the demo first. The movies and older games ruined it for me, personally.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Last good Spidey game was Spiderman 2 on the PS2, not counting him being apart of those Marvel Alliance games. Been way too long since he's been given justice, but w/ this being from Insomniac & being a PS4 exclusive I fully expect it to be amazing.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I hope and expect Insomniac to use a lot of the parkour/climbing engine they developed for Sunset Overdrive for this

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Looking at their game history, them doing Spidey is a perfect match. Nailed humor and fun from Ratchet & Clank, and nailed traversal from Sunset like you said.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
It needs Spiderman 2(PS2) style web-slinging or no buy from me.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Last good Spidey game was Spiderman 2 on the PS2, not counting him being apart of those Marvel Alliance games. Been way too long since he's been given justice, but w/ this being from Insomniac & being a PS4 exclusive I fully expect it to be amazing.
Two days later: Marvel is upping the Alliance games to current gen, support this. Maybe we'll get an Ultimate Alliance 3 down the road.:yay:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
latest