Speculations on Bryan vs Sheen feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
This is very similar to Lashley and Umaga in the battle of the billionaires thing, it didn't really help either guy as it was over shadowed by Vince and Trump, which I'm guessing is what will happen with Sheen. Plus I don't want these actors anywhere near a wrestling show, call me odd if you wish but I want feuds to be built around professional wrestlers not some actor with a coke addiction.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
of all the fucks to stick with Sheen.. Kane?? how does this make sense lmao. it's just Blue all around

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
This is very similar to Lashley and Umaga in the battle of the billionaires thing, it didn't really help either guy as it was over shadowed by Vince and Trump, which I'm guessing is what will happen with Sheen. Plus I don't want these actors anywhere near a wrestling show, call me odd if you wish but I want feuds to be built around professional wrestlers not some actor with a coke addiction.

I don't think you're alone there at all, all of us feel the same way there. But you have to understand it, it's Summerslam, it's a ton of mainstream attention which is what WWE aim for. Summerslam has to sell better than the ordinary PPV, it's one of the big four. If you think modern WWE is only going to care about professional wrestling then you're watching the wrong show, it's a global phenomenon now unfortunately.

Hollywood Dolph'sZiggler said:
of all the fucks to stick with Sheen.. Kane?? how does this make sense lmao. it's just Blue all around

This is what pissed me off. Bryan is carrying this feud with his promos, which are awesome. But Kane cutting a promo just sucks, he's decent on the mic but it makes no sense and it normally turns out being boring. I would much prefer someone like Kofi aligning with Sheen.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I have no problem with them gaining mainstream attention, just don't blend the two. Have Sheen as a host will get them the attention, hell you could feud him with countless other younger guys if they wish. You don't take one of the top 3 best wrestlers on the planet and stick him in this crap style of feud IMO. Bryan is better than this.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Just putting two and two together there, but I could see that happening for sure. Let's just hope they don't screw this up with Kane beating Bryan... nah who am I kidding. Seabs already spoiled the end anyway.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Hmmm.....Bryan won MITB, captured the WHC, defended it (in the worst match in the history of wrestling) at Wrestlemania, has wrestled several 4.5-Star matches against the WWE Champion, was going to marry the new Raw GM, faced off with the WWE Champion, got Rock-Bottomed at the 1000th episode of Raw, got talked about by the "Social Media Ambassador" on the air, and is now involved in a high-profile feud with that "Social Media Ambassador" which most likely culminates in one of the best all-around wrestling matches at the second-biggest PPV of the year.

Guys, he's one of the most over guys in WWE. Some people love him. Others hate him, but everybody's got an opinion on him. He's a heel. He's going to have a SS match with Kane, where, as Seabs predicts, Sheen most likely punches him into a chokeslam, which allows Kane to capture the dubious pin. Then Sheen disappears. And Bryan's got even more heat and a GM that's out to screw him (although only figuratively, even in-universe), which will probably end up garnering him sympathy pops and turn him face in the long run.

He's one of the top guys in WWE right now. So, he's stuck in a crap feud right now. It's going to be a money-making crap feud. Then he can go back to wrestling 4.5-Star matches against CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, etc., etc., etc.

wk

Reactions: Stopspot

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The fact Kane came back into the DB story tonight gives this more credibility.