Speculations on Bryan vs Sheen feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Speculation at RAW last night was that Charlie Sheen will be working with Kane for a SummerSlam encounter against Daniel Bryan. A Kane vs. Bryan singles match with Sheen in Kane’s corner or something like that is rumored.

Note that the source here is Meltzer so take it with a grain of salt. Still this is what it seems to point towards at the moment.

Source

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sounds truly awful. Fuck kane and fuck sheen

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
God damnit. Why does Sheen need to be with us? He has no kind of interest in WWE and at the end of the day, all of Sheen's marks will still be sheen marks, not wrestling fans.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Even without Sheen, who wants to see Kane/Bryan??? puke

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I suppose it's better than him disappearing.

That's the one thing that could be said. Positive: WWE clearly wants Bryan involved with their product. Negative: they have no idea how to keep him relevant in a way to appease me.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I'd rather Kane retire, probably not a popular choice but he's so dull.

I don't think this is an unpopular opinion at all.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
If we keep Bryan on TV then fine. Plus Sheen can be a funny guy so maybe there would be some good banter and promo's! ONLY MAYBE!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Bryan will probably job, celebs always win. I'm expecting Sheen to punch him straight into a chokeslam.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Bryan will probably job, celebs always win. I'm expecting Sheen to punch him straight into a chokeslam.

learn to spoiler tag bro :dafuq:

guess I won't have to watch the match now

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The match itself will be good, I also seeing Bryan job but that's fair enough considering it's Sheen. At least it's a high profile celeb which will actually help Bryan, not that he needs it as he's clearly the most over guy on the roster. Perhaps it will help him draw enough for them to feel comfortable putting the strap on him. I don't see Bryan's reactions getting any quieter so we have plenty of time.