Spectre

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kibondo

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. Totally whoring out the showroom. Sowwy.

So I had to make this poster related to entertainment for a battle in a totally different reality. I'm generally not good with anything related to movies, but I thought I'd give making a movie poster a shot. After some hard searching in my library, I found this awesome photo of a creepy looking guy with just his face showing. I decided to use it and make a retro, spacey poster for a fictional horror movie. Ya, this is the result. Rates are appreciated. Again. :)

3333311695_1a8d5527b6_b.jpg

Kibondo

Reaction score
Lol, thanks Phenom. Will rep you later but I have to spread. I can't reply to your PM, though, why don't you add me to MSN? The add is vegarnorman ~a~ hotmail ~dot~ com.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Looks pretty seet, though I think you'd be better off resizing it. Feels a bit empty at such a large size.

Awesome as always though.

Beer

Would you be willing to do some GFX Requests? You're pretty awesome at this, best on the site by a mile.