Speak Up! & Sound Off! #1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which are you most likely to tune into during the time of wrestling options:

• TNA IMPACT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWE RAW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
With this latest thought of Bret Hart hosting WWE RAW on January 4th, 2010 all but being confirmed:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
**SPOILER** - RAW Guest Host For January 4th Revealed?
Warning: The following contains a major *SPOILER* for the January 4th edition of WWE RAW:

It's been rumored for several weeks that WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart has signed a new short-term contract with World Wrestling Entertainment and will be returning as an on-air character in early 2010. There has been a great deal of speculation that Bret Hart will make his WWE return on the January 4th edition of WWE RAW, the night TNA Wrestling goes head-to-head with RAW for the first time ever.

Cable provider DirecTV has released its preview for the January 4th RAW and confirms that the Hitman will in fact be hosting RAW that night. Their preview reads:

"Shocking Guest Host Bret The Hitman Hart returns to confront Mr. McMahon."

It's also worth noting that the January 4th RAW is listed as a 2-hour show, contrary to speculation that WWE will add a 3rd hour to compete with TNA's 1-hour lead-in.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

...and that they will not be conducting their own version of a 3-Hour show versus a standard 2 hour show, I want to know, which show will you be most interested in watching during the 1st of what sounds to be many new era wrestling rating wars and why.

Speak Up! & Sound Off!

Mr.Enigma

Reaction score
Report: Another Big Surprise For The 1/4 TNA iMPACT!

Source: Declaration Of Independents

According to Sean McCaffrey of DOIWrestling.com, who also runs the women's wrestling promotion, Wrestling Superstars Uncensored, Angelina Love is expected to make her return to TNA during the company's live three-hour iMPACT! broadcast on Monday, January 4, 2010.

Regarding the legitimacy of McCaffrey's claims, he personally deals with the former Women's Knockout Champion as she appeared on his most recent WSU show and also has her booked for events throughout 2010.

As noted earlier today here on the website, Love's successor in "The Beautiful People," Lacey Von Erich is not expected to last much longer with TNA as she said is to be on "thin ice" with management. Reportedly, officials have given up on her as she has been resistant to suggestions to further her formal wrestling training. Her perceived negative attitude has also been a source of contention among those in the company as Von Erich has been living her persona to a hilt backstage
at the Impact Zone instead of just keeping it on screen. There aren't many within TNA who like her at all.

Love, whose real name is Lauren Williams, was released from TNA this past September due to visa issues. Soon after, Williams' agent posted a blog entry on her MySpace account stating she would return to the organization once the issues with her visa had been resolved.

-TJ-

Do i have to answer?

If so, TNA first, then if TNA starts to suck I will turn on WWE, plus I will turn on the other during commercials and stuff.

There's my answer. Deal with it. :D

C4

Bret didn't get an American visa? Lol, wtf?

TNA FTW! HULKAMANIIAAAAAA WWOOOOHOOO.