• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
ROFL, Soulpower is singing Ice Cube :laugh2:

Hell has frozen over

Soulpower

Gotta give Cube some props. He was awesome before he started making shitty movies... For the most part, shitty movies.

Soulpower

By the way, lost in all this spam is the fact that Rell was right.. This is far from a serious thread, and we're already up to page four.

Wrestling Station

people find it easier to spam than to post properly. thats the reason of why HIAT got more posts than any other section. Props for having kids as the majority.

Rell

Reaction score
people find it easier to spam than to post properly. thats the reason of why HIAT got more posts than any other section. Props for having kids as the majority.

:ibdrool:

Posting properly = BORING

I just posted "properly" in the news section, where did it me? NOWHERE

I just posted "improperly" in HIAT, where did it get me? NOWHERE

So, posting properly and improperly led to the same feat however, posting properly takes more time, correct? Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can spend it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back.

and with that logic, it further proves my theory. Spam > Serious Discussion

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
There hasn't been a post about wrestling for the past 39 minutes. Looks like spam is winning.

Rell

Reaction score
There hasn't been a post about wrestling for the past 39 minutes. Looks like spam is winning.

lol

I actually just made a wrestling thread in the Ring Of Honor section, but of course, nobody will read it because one, nobody cares about Ring Of Honor, and two, Its about Rocky Romero of all people.

Qwake

^ then why did you make it :smh

seriously though rell does make a good point...look at this thread, it has been open for how long, 22 hours? and look at all of the posts in it and how many members have been in it, Rell wins :shocking:

chessarmy

^ lol

I actually don't post in HIAT often, I'm usually in one of the wrestling sections. I guess Rell finally showed me the light, he showed me that HIAT IS THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!!!111122222222334783678969786

EDIT: Seriously though, I'd rather talk about wrestling than sit here and spam all day

MikeRaw

The reason this thread is 5 pages is because Rell has made about 2 pages worth of posts by himself :laugh: