Spam > Serious Wrestling Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

:blob1:

Thats right, I, MikeRaw, just made a horrible attempt to spam.

Rell

Reaction score
Laker time!

Gotta go

When I come back, if this thread isn't at least 2/3 pages deep, I'm fully neg-repping EVERYONE who has even viewed this thread bwhahahahahaha

excluding soulpower of course, we've shared too many intimate nights together :inlove:

MikeRaw

Laker time!

Gotta go

When I come back, if this thread isn't at least 2/3 pages deep, I'm fully neg-repping EVERYONE who has even viewed this thread bwhahahahahaha

excluding soulpower of course, we've shared too many intimate nights together :inlove:

What? Im not good enough for you:( What about our epic chats a few weeks back, 3 and 4 hour epic chats man:( Dont forget, lol.

Soulpower

Mikeraw... You can't possibly understand what happened between me and Rell.

edgehead09

Reaction score
^pathetic attempt at life

seriously, you are not Rell or Kenfan so get off their pipe son

*and if you dont kno what pipe is then you really arn't gangsta or whateva you think you are*

edgehead09

Reaction score
what are yall nodding at...im jsut a little onfused..not like TSS's post confused but like down syndrome confused

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nate757 said:
^pathetic attempt at life

seriously, you are not Rell or Kenfan so get off their pipe son

*and if you dont kno what pipe is then you really arn't gangsta or whateva you think you are*
And you're just the king of gangsta, aren't you?

*puts on KenFan mask*

Word.

edgehead09

Reaction score
^actually i am myself....not gangsta and not white or skater or surfer or none of that shit....i'm just me