Spam > Serious Wrestling Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

i know im going going get pwned by this but fuck it.....

Miami Heat will win next season... 08/09 Champions

Rell

Reaction score
The lakers will still win the title this, and next year :yes:

Andrew Bynum is our savior

J

Hahahahahaha...You guys are funny...Unfortunately for you all...The Pistons are gunna take it next year...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
BOO!!!

PISTONS ARE SOME STRAIGHT-PUSSYS!

wanna-know why?

cause this kid at my high-school named "Evan-Tietz" like-always wears a piston's 34 jersey and like.....

I decided to Ankle-Lock'em In the Hallway...and I got detention
and it wasn't cool...

ps: Page5 has the KenFan comic-strip

Qwake

^ Pistons will kick yo ass!!!
Lakers are fucked, there is know way that they will win this so well done Celtics...

whoa. 10 pages of this thread :smh

kenfan, wheres part 2?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
*cough*

PAGE_5!!!

*cough*

GOLFing!

*cough*

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!

X-Fizzle-FILEZ!!!

*cough*

KENFAN-COMIC-STRIPS....

on PAGE FIVE!!!

*cough-cough*

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZZXslsLDLs&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8ZZXslsLDLs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Gawdammit-Dipset...

I just Finished posting up in this-Thread-Hizzle..ya-heard?

and like...that be-meaning I ain't have to Mack-Out up in here!

then "BAM!"

yo-ass posted up in here...making me have to post in here,cause yo ass decided to post in here...

ya-Know...this like....

a Tug-Of-Cock-War!

just without the Chicks...ya-dig?

what I'm saying is....that I'm like..."Stuck-In This Thread"...cause yo ass keep on being all like "OH MY GOSH...I gotta POST,So kenfans gotta say something in that thread...Ka-PLURRRH!?!?"

and I keep going like......

I start like...macking-out...thinking to myself...
KenFan:"Hmmmm?, quite on tha-contratory...."

and BAM!...

Did-Does-Yo-Fucking-smurf-ASS GET IT!!!

I'm Stuck like a Fat-shit in a desk....

only thing is...

I ain't fat....

and I don't sit in desks...

But-I AM...
STUCK IN THIS DAMN THREAD!!!

so like...I guess "I'm a spammer stuck in a thread..."

so Sqizzle-Up-Yo Zipper...cause Yo Cock is Dangling Out....

Tuck It In....between yo-legs and walk around town...

bare-ass and ding-dong-ditch random ni'ggaz.....

ya-heard?!

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I had an interesting day at work, to say the least. It started with The Happening constantly fucking up and snapping a film gate open at the same splice (I actually have a piece from last night's screening where it burned a hole through it and tore it all to hell) every single show set except the seven o'clock one so we've probably cut about 20 seconds of film out of it just today (note: if anybody watches The Happening let me know if anything goes wrong around the time that a red jeep is on the screen or anywhere around that part of the movie).

Then it stormed and causes a power surge on the projectors (whole theater actually) for a second and kicked all the sound back to music as opposed to the film sound.

But the best part was one of the ushers who hardly ever works anymore since they got a new job and when they did they were lazy and always left early even when there was stuff to do came in to watch a movie and when they came out someone had written the word Fag on the back of their car and some other stuff. By the way this dude acts like the greatest thing walking the planet so I thought it was pretty funny. Oh and I'll rep if anybody watches The Happening and reports any issues with it around that one part with the Jeep.