Spam > Serious Wrestling Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
You heard it first. I've done my homework, and I've realized, Spam is THEEEE way to go. Lets look at a bit of statistics...

- I make a "serious" thread about Matt Sydal and his WWE journey...16 replies, 205 views.

- I go on a lengthly "serious" rant about TNA's flawed Cross The Line campaign...16 replies, 137 views

- I go on an in depth rant about the problems with tag-team wrestling...16 replies, 280 views (notice a trend)

16 seems to be the magic number. long story short, discussing topics we have no control over, leads to mediocrity. Lets take a look at the spam statistics...

- I make a thread about rep comments of all subjects, doesn't exactly take much thought to do that, right? 120 replies 1,974 views :shocking:

- I make a thread calling out another members emo'ness...119 replies 1,041 views :shocking:

- I make a thread about mspaint of all things, who the fuck still uses paint? 85 replies, 823 views :shocking:

The point is, making simple threads = effective

Spewing nonsense about wrestling as if we're actually important, when in reality, we're nothing but spectators = idiotic

Thats all the time I have for now, tune in next week for another episode of "What the fuck is Rell talking about"

*end credits*

Rell

Reaction score
Wake your Arab ass up!!

*makes a thread about Dick problems*

*goes two pages deep*

*falls off the face of the earth*

MikeRaw

I gurantee this thread will also get over 200 replies too, lol. further proving your point...
But seriously, yes, these threads get more, because people just go off into senseless banter, flaming, joking, spamming, etc, cause theres no rules. But obviously you need the wwe section (aka MikeRaw section) as well, seeing as its a wrestling forum:)

But theres always room for a little Kenfan and Rell:)

Rell

Reaction score
SEE! You've seen the light C4!

Serious discussion sucks

SPAM SPAM SPAM!

I gurantee this thread will also get over 200 replies too, lol. further proving your point...
But seriously, yes, these threads get more, because people just go off into senseless banter, flaming, joking, spamming, etc, cause theres no rules. But obviously you need the wwe section (aka MikeRaw section) as well, seeing as its a wrestling forum:)

But theres always room for a little Kenfan and Rell:)

lol, yeah, you are pretty much the WWE section. You should be green imo

...*looks around*

SPAM MUTHAFUCKA!!

MikeRaw

We should make a thread entitled "Rellfan" and have it stickied, and it can just be some random, hilarious shit froom kenfan and rell... And in 6 months, it'd have probably 2000 replies, lol.

Bring back RIAT:laugh:

MikeRaw

Also, for the record, it also seems the glorified spammers are always more popular than the posters, lol.
Now, some of the "proper" posters (me, peep, kaedon, hhhforever, roxxi, etc) are still popular, but it seems idiots (jk) like Rell are always popular, sand have dickriders, even though they do nothing:) lol

Shit, sorry for double post, I thought someone else was posting.

Rell

Reaction score
Also, for the record, it also seems the glorified spammers are always more popular than the posters, lol.
Now, some of the "proper" posters (me, peep, kaedon, hhhforever, roxxi, etc) are still popular, but it seems idiots (jk) like Rell are always popular, sand have dickriders, even though they do nothing:) lol

Shit, sorry for double post, I thought someone else was posting.

Back when I was strictly a serious Poster (around my first mod run) I got no recognition, now I'm the KING OF THE WORLD *laughs like Dr. Evil from Austin Powers*

Entertain us Rell, please :verysad:

*tap dances*

*eats a watermelon*

*calls Kaedon a fat drag queen*

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!?!???

Rell

Reaction score
Word :smoke:

This thread is going PLATINUM

I don't care if I have to make every god damn post in this fucker!

I'm about to do Michael Jackson numbers