South Park Vs Family Guy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Is Best?

• South Park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family Guy

• Neither, Both Suck

• Total voters

Buttersz

Reaction score
Well, there is much discussion on what is the funniest cartoon, and nearly everytime it comes down to these two.

So what do you guys think?

P.S sorry if its in the wrong forum area. :music_whistling_1:

Ill post my thoughts in a bit after some otehr people!

Untouchable

Reaction score
What loser put family guy....you deserve to be shot....lets face its SHIT!!

SOUTHPARK FTW

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Their both pretty good.

They both have good, funny characters. I would pick Family Guy though because that show makes me laugh like crazy. IMO, it has really improved and is better then what it was a few years ago.

Family Guy always makes me laugh, every episode.

Buttersz

Reaction score
I personally think south park shits all over family guy.

Family guy is just to random for it to make sense and to be funny. The jokes family guy pulls are sometimes quite funny, but because of the randomness and lameness of the rest of the episode, the joike isnt funny.

Whereas south park has a story behind every episode whihch is either ripped off something or about something. i.e: two days before day after tomorow (day after tomorow film), mystery of the urinal deuce (all about 9/11), the jeffersons (michael jackson). And each episode is so in your face, its great.

South park has balls.

Great One

I agree... Family Guy by far. South Park has its moments, but Family Guy is by far the most consistant and best.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I'm going with Family Guy...check out the avatar...lol...I believe it's much more hilarious then South Park...but South Park is pretty funny as well...

xtremebadass

If you knew me personally, you would be aware of my strong dislike of Family Guy. It's not funny, it's pointless, it's stupid, not funny, gay, not funny, has a Blue talking dog, not funny, and was first cancelled. South Park all the way, low budget, hilarious, Cartman!, and it's on Comedy Central, it's on there for a reason! (No offense to Family Guy fans)

Buttersz

Reaction score
If you knew me personally, you would be aware of my strong dislike of Family Guy. It's not funny, it's pointless, it's stupid, not funny, gay, not funny, has a Blue talking dog, not funny, and was first cancelled. South Park all the way, low budget, hilarious, Cartman!, and it's on Comedy Central, it's on there for a reason! (No offense to Family Guy fans)

That has to be the best post on this forum ever.

King_Ash

Reaction score
Family Guy so much funnier, and sometime south park is really stupid.

The Ripper

Reaction score
I have to go with Family Guy, South Park is just as good but South Park is old compared to Family Guy

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
im gonna have to go with Family Guy. No offence to South Park fans but i mean South Park makes me laugh but sometime i just cant take it and Family Guy usually makes me laugh a lot harder

Buttersz

Reaction score
I like how generally the people who picked family guy also like south park, however the people who voted south park hate family guy.

That means south park is liked by more people, but more people prefer family guy to south park......even though that is stupid becuase family guy makes no sense.

and sometime south park is really stupid.

aha, and family guy isnt? none of the jokes even make sense!