south park stick of truth discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
lol just got to Canada.
make sure you fart on the prime minister if you want that True Power achievement or whatever.
Also you can go get Dire AIDS up there and keep it with you until you finish the game and you get an achievement for that too haha.

Usually I'm not a stickler about achievements but if it's a hella good game that's decently short I'll go hunting :)

Reactions: seabs

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I don't have any game systems or money at the moment... but I've been watching playthroughs of this game on Youtube and it is funny as hell and I really don't see many flaws yet. It looks exactly like the show... the RPG elements are integrated very well. Making me want to buy a system just to play this game.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I don't have any game systems or money at the moment... but I've been watching playthroughs of this game on Youtube and it is funny as hell and I really don't see many flaws yet. It looks exactly like the show... the RPG elements are integrated very well. Making me want to buy a system just to play this game.
Lol it's great because it's formatted to look just like the show but plays really well as an open world RPG for how small it is, the funniest is when you get up in Canada and it straight goes 8-bit on your ass, I was rolling on the floor laughing for a good minute at that,

There really isn't too many things wrong with it, just a couple bugs with chinpokomon not appearing in locations and like 2-3 game ending bugs, one of which D'Z experienced unfortunately, fortunately for him it was the one that was shortest in the game.
These aliens are really pissing me off lol
Are you at the fight with the shield generator and the two aliens?

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Lol it's great because it's formatted to look just like the show but plays really well as an open world RPG for how small it is, the funniest is when you get up in Canada and it straight goes 8-bit on your ass, I was rolling on the floor laughing for a good minute at that,

There really isn't too many things wrong with it, just a couple bugs with chinpokomon not appearing in locations and like 2-3 game ending bugs, one of which D'Z experienced unfortunately, fortunately for him it was the one that was shortest in the game.

Are you at the fight with the shield generator and the two aliens?
No im at the part just before you get to the third console with the advanced security guy he has 500hp I nearly had him then he got me

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
No im at the part just before you get to the third console with the advanced security guy he has 500hp I nearly had him then he got me
Oh I see, yeah that part took me a few tries.. Moo moo moo moo moo!
What class did you end up choosing?

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
So jelly of everyone who has it. I'll hopefully pick it up on Steam before the year's over.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Should be able to circumcize that guy in the back early and get him to bleed, then you do the same thing to the middle guy and focus on taking them out 1 at a time starting from the front guy who is not circumsized.
Remember each turn you can use 1 potion and still attack so dont risk death just heal after every time they do damage.. also if you have speed potions I recommend attempting to use them as they let you get another turn to attack so if you have like 12 PP and use it you can use two sling of davids in a row and easily take out the middle guy first then circumcize the dude in the back and whail on the dude of front after the stronger alien is bleeding.

If your issue pertains to not having enough potions, than I feel bad because you may potentially have to start over if you still aren't coming away with a victory.. which makes it nice to have multiple save slots so you can just save different parts of the story to different slots that way you dont have to go SUPER far back if you messed up.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also have you modified your equipment yet? If you go to your inventory and press "X" or whatever the equivalent to X-Box 360's X is for PS3 users on ur melee, ranged, helmet, armor, gloves you can add like a weapon strap on or a badge (armor) that gives you buffs and shit towards fights.

Edit: Fire Buff for ur weapons are elite for this part too because they make things burn and take damage over time just like when they're bleeding/grossed out.