Soulja Boy Sig *Probably My Best*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

maby if people were abit harder on each other then the GFX here would actually improve, but everyone seems to be staying in the same place.

True, but then people will say "He's a dick. He is mean." And shit like that. It's just fucked up.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it really isn't a good site for it at all tbh, the people give really high ratings for things that dont deserve it, The people here (including myself) are not that good
maby if people were abit harder on each other then the GFX here would actually improve, but everyone seems to be staying in the same place.

ive seen improvement by a lot of people and i know ive improved. i dont think people need to be to hard on ratings. i know its dumb to say 10/10 all the time and a 10/10 is way to good for a lot of things but it is their decision... i usually just dont rate and just give my opinion or some advice or something....

Untouchable

Reaction score
peep who cares if they say your mean, its guna help them improve at the end of the day.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya idc if people are mean... as long as they actually post their opinion to help people

PeepShow

^Yeah, but the thing is, most of those people wont even notice the fact that you are trying to help. They will just automatically pass judgment on you and think you are a terrible person and not listen to you again. That's my take anyways.

EDIT- Meant for Untouchable. Hey, can you give me some feedback on the sig I just made? :)

Untouchable

Reaction score
^Yeah, but the thing is, most of those people wont even notice the fact that you are trying to help. They will just automatically pass judgment on you and think you are a terrible person and not listen to you again. That's my take anyways.

EDIT- Meant for Untouchable. Hey, can you give me some feedback on the sig I just made? :)

well you only know them through the internet it doeant matter what they think of you really, I am a member of a site that is extremely harsh raters and it really helps you look more carfully and improve.

and yeah is it the one in your sig? or somewhere else?

PeepShow

^No, its not the one in my sig. I just made a Christian one. Look in the GFX Showroom. Should be one of the first ones.