Souldga Presents WWE Summerslam And Beyond

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Souldga

Reaction score
ECW cancelled!
ECW has been cancelled with immediate affect. For a few months ECW has been getting poor ratings with less and less people watching, and today ECW was finally cancelled. For the time being, the whole ECW roster is inactive, just days before Summerslam this Sunday, in which John Morrison was set to take on CM Punk for the ECW title. This match has now been cancelled.

Raw Roster

Singles Wrestlers
Carlito
Bobby Lashley *Out injured for 4 months*
Big Daddy V
John Morrison
John Cena
Davairi
Jim Duggan
King Booker
Santino Marella *injured*
Jeff Hardy *currently suspended*
Mr Kenendy
Randy Orton
Cody Rhodes
The Sandman
Snitsky
Shawn Michaels *Out injured for 2-3 months*
Super Crazy
Umaga
Triple H *returning at Summerslam*
Val Venus

Tag Teams
The Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Haas & Benjamin)
Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch
Cryme Tyme (Shad & JTG)
London and Kendrick
the Highlanders (Rory and Robbie)

Female Wrestlers
Jillian Hall
Mickie James
Maria
Melina
Candice Michelle
Beth Phoenix

Champions:
WWE Champion - John Cena
World Tag Team Champions - Cade and Murdoch
Intercontinental Champion - Umaga
Womens Champion - Candice Michelle

Other talent
commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler
WWE Chairman: Mr McMahon
General Manager: William Regal
Executive Assistant: Jonathan Coachman
Backstage Interviewers: Todd Grisham and Maria
Ring Announcer: Lilian Garcia
Queen Sharmell (King Booker's valet)

Smackdown Roster

Singles Wrestlers:
Ashley *suspended*
Batista
CM Punk
Elijah Burke
Kenny Dykstra
Eugene
Edge *Out injured untill November*
Finlay
Gregory Helms *Out injured untillsometime next year*
Hardcore Holly *Out injured for a month*
Ric Flair
Funaki
The Great Khali
Chavo Guerrero
Matt Hardy
Mark Henry
Hornswaggle
Kane
Chris Masters
Shannon Moore
Jamie Noble
Chuck Palumbo
MVP
Dave Taylor
Jimmy Wang Yang
Rey Mysterio *returning at Summerslam*
The Undertaker *Out injured untill Unforgiven*

Tag Teams
Deuce and Domino
The Majors

Female Wrestlers
Cherry
Kristal
Michelle McCool
Victoria
Torrie Wilson

Champions:
World Heavyweight Champion - The Great Khali
U.S Champion - MVP
Cruiserweight Champion - Hornswaggle
WWE Tag Team Champions - Deuce and Domino

Other Talent:
General Manager - Teddy Long
Ranjin Singh (The great Khlai's manager and translator)
commentators - Michael Cole and JBL

Souldga

Reaction score
Summerslam 2007 Card

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Card:

WWE Championship Match:
John Cena (c) vs. Randy orton

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
The Great Khali (c) vs. Batista

Womens Title Match:
Candice Michelle (c) vs. Beth Phoenix

Intercontinental Title Match:
Mr Kennedy vs. Umaga (c) vs. Carlito

Singles Match:
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero

Singles Match:
Triple H vs. King Booker

Cruiserweight Title Match:
Hornswaggle (c) vs. Jamie Noble

****Plus****

The Coach and Mr McMahon continue their investigation into who Mr McMahon's child is.

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Summerslam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Live from East Rutherford, New Jersey, Continental Airlines Arena.
Sunday, August 26th 2007

*A video preview of Summerslam is shown*

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

Cole: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen to the biggest party of the summer; WWE Summerslam! We are here live in the Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, New Jersey! And what a night on the Smackdown side!

JBL: You’re Michael! We have the World Title Match between two monsters! With Khali vs. Batista! And the return of Rey Mysterio!

Cole: That’s right, Rey Mysterio is back from a career threatening knee injury tonight, he will face off against the man who caused the injury, Chavo Guerrero! Now lets cross to the hall-of-fame announce team, The King and JR!

JR: Thanks guys, and the world have been eagerly anticipating Summerslam and now we are here, at the biggest party of the summer!

King: You’re right JR, millions of people are tuned in right now to the biggest party of the summer! I can’t wait to get officially started!

JR: We have the title match between the legend killer, Randy Orton and the long-time champ, John Cena. And Mr McMahon and the coach continue their investigation into who Mr McMahon’s illegitimate child is!

*HHH’s king of Kings Music plays to extremely loud pops from the crowd! *

JR: And we start with the return of the Game!

*After a short wait, HHH emerges! He slowly makes his way to the ring *

*King Booker’s music hits. He comes out to the ring to heat, he grabs a mic*

Booker: Triple H, Triple H, welcome back! Welcome back to the Summerslam games.
However, we do have a problem. Over the last few weeks, all my loyal subjects, and me have heard your videos that claim you are a king. However, I am the only king in the WWE! I am King Bookahhh!
Now, Triple H, I am prepared to cancel our match tonight, I am prepared to cancel the royal beating I had planned for you tonight. If, you admit that there is only one king in the WWE, I, King BOOKAHHH!

HHH: Booker, you can wear all the capes and crowns you want, but the fact is…. I AM the King of Kings. And I am not changing that. So, if you are a king, I am your king!

Booker: You are not my King! You are nothing more than a rogue! Like all these people! *Heat*
However, I am prepared to once again, fight for the right to be the king! In a royal joust! So, the winner of our match will be the official king of Raw!

HHH: You’re on!

JR: Well this match is now a match to decide who is the real king of Raw!

King: I don’t want Booker to win! His ego is big enough!

Singles Match – Winner is the real king on Raw
Triple H vs. King Booker
The crowd is firmly behind Triple H, with loud chants for his name. Before the bell rings, King Booker attacks Triple H with some hard right hands that back HHH into the corner. Booker then hits several chops to the chest and lots of hard punches that force HHH down into the bottom turnbuckle. Booker then stomps down on HHH chest then shouts out “I’m the king of the world!â€, which gets lots of heat. As he turns back, HHH pulls him back into the corner, HHH then hits several hard punches of his own and then pulls Booker out of the corner and hits a short arm clothesline! 1, 2! HHH then stomps Booker into the corner. He picks him up and whips him to the opposite corner, however when he runs at Booker, Booker raises his foot into HHH’s face which sends HHH back a bit, Booker then springs out of the corner with a spinning heel kick! 1, 2! Booker picks HHH up, and whips HHH with real force into the corner, which sends HHH flying over the turnbuckle and to the outside!
Booker takes a breather, and then goes to the outside. He grabs HHH’s head and smashes it off the announce table! He then sends HHH shoulder-first into the steel steps! Booker breaks the count, and then exits the ring once again. He waits for HHH to get to his feet, Booker then hits a superkick which sends HHH flying back over the announce table! Booker patiently waits in the ring. HHH, who now has several injuries, manages to get back in the ring at the count of 9. Booker pulls him up in the corner, and hits several more chops to the chest, he then pulls HHH out by the arm and twists round into a heel kick! 1, 2! Booker pulls HHH up and hits a backbreaker! HHH manages to get to his feet; Booker comes from behind with a hard kick to the back of the knee, which drops HHH. Booker then continues to target the knee with some stomps. Booker then locks in a Indian deathlock! HHH fights it and manages to reach the bottom rope to break the hold. Booker continues to stomp on the knee. He pulls HHH up and whips him into the ropes, however HHH comes back with the high knee! HHH gathers momentum with a couple of clotheslines followed by a face buster on the knee! HHH goes for the pedigree, however Booker reverses it into a back body drop! Booker then runs off the ropes and drops his knee into HHH’s face. 1! Booker lifts HHH up, kicks him in the gut, runs against the ropes for the scissors kick, however HHH pulls back to dodge it, then hits a DDT! HHH picks Booker up, however he gets hits with a heel kick! Booker tells Sharmell to distract the ref. Booker then goes to the outside and brings the sledgehammer into the ring to lots of heat. He attempts to hit HHH with it, but HHH kicks him in the gut, takes the sledgehammer and hits Booker in the gut with it! HHH then hits a pedigree! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Triple H

JR: Well, HHH is the real king on Raw! A hard-fought victory for the game on his first match back, against a resilient King Booker.

King: Well, it should be just Booker now JR, HHH has proved he is the king of Kings!

JR: Well Booker’s plan certainly failed, as the ref was distracted when the Game used the sledgehammer!

Backstage

*MVP is seen in his dressing room, when Matt hardy enters *

MVP: Whoa, Whoa! Get out of my dressing room! I told you, I haven’t got medical clearance to compete tonight!

Matt: I know, I know. Since your not facing me tonight, I brought you something to watch!

MVP: No, I’m watching Summerslam!

Matt: Trust me, you’ll like this video!

*Matt puts a tape in the VCR and presses play. It turns out to be footage of MVP getting knocked out by Evander Holyfield at S.N.M.E; it plays over and over again with different angles!
MVP looks angry. Then suddenly Ron Simmons appears! He pauses and smiles at the video*

Simmons: ……………. DAMN!

Cole: Next, Ladies and Gentlemen, Hornswaggle will defend his cruiserweight title against Jamie Noble. And Hornswaggle has had Noble’s number in recent weeks…………

*A video of the Hornswaggle/Noble rivalry is shown*

*Jamie Noble comes down to heat, looking extremely focused, Hornswaggle then comes down to loud pops*

Cruiserweight Title Match
Hornswaggle © vs. Jamie Noble
As soon as the bell rings, Hornswaggle attempts to exit the ring, however Noble grabs him by the coat, and pulls him back across the ring! Noble backs Hornswaggle into the corner, Hornswaggle again tries to duck under Noble, however Noble grabs him and lifts him up above his head, and then drops him down to the mat! Noble waits for Hornswaggle to get up, and then hits a straight boot into the face of Hornswaggle! Noble picks Hornswaggle up again, then swings round into a hard powerslam! Noble drags Hornswaggle to the corner, and then climbs to the top rope and dives off into a leg drop! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – NEW Cruiserweight champion - Jamie Noble!

JBL: Well, Hornswaggle’s reign as the champ was fun while it lasted, but Noble was done playing games!

Cole: Well Hornswaggle had messed Noble around for weeks and surprisingly got the better of him, but it was only a matter of time before Noble unleashed his anger like this.

*After the match, Noble lifts the belt up, which gets massive heat. He eventually leaves.
Hornswaggle remains motionless in the ring, then suddenly Mark Henry’s music plays to massive heat. Henry makes his way to the ring. Before he can touch Hornswaggle, the lights go out! *

*GONG! We then hear the voice of the Undertaker! *

Undertaker: UNFORGIVEN!

***The lights come back on. Henry looks really confused and worried. He then decides to leave. ***

Backstage:

*we see John Morrison in Mr McMahon’s office, the coach is also there*

Morrison: I need a word!

McMahon: I’m trying to find out who my son is! Coach, please deal with this!

Morrison: Coach! One minute I’m the ECW champ, set to face Punk tonight, now, ECW is cancelled, I’m no longer champ, and I’m not competing tonight! I don’t even know what brand I’m on!

Coach: Listen, I know you were champ. And your destination will be decided tomorrow night, and I promise you, whatever brand you end up on, you will have a title shot, as you deserve it. But for now, you and all the ECW superstars don’t belong to a brand. But since you were going to compete, I’m going to put your match with CM Punk, back on the card!

Morrison: OK. I am the champion of ECW! Well, was. And I was going to successfully retain my title tonight. Now, I’m going to treat this match, like I was going to treat it as an ECW title match! I’m going to take my anger out on Punk!

**Morrison storms out. The Coach and Mr McMahon continue what they were doing**

Backstage with Todd Grisham

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest, the man who will face John Cena in the main event tonight for the WWE Title, Randy Orton!

**Heat**

Grisham: Randy,How are you feeling?

Randy: How do you think i'm feeling? I'm feeling great! Because tonight is the night I take the WWE Title from John Cena! Tonight is the night that the legend killer, becomes a legend himself! Tonight is the night that I expose John Cena for what he really is! Tonight is the night, that I win my first ever WWE Title!

***He leaves to heat from crowd***

JR: Next we have the tag title match between cryme Tyme and Cade and Murdoch!

King: I’m looking forward to it!

World Tag Title Match
The Rednecks © vs. Cryme Tyme
The bell rings and The rednecks want to start, but Cryme Tyme tell them to stop and wait. JTG grabs
a mic. “ Whoa, Whoa! Guys, wait a minute! Me and my boy Shad, we need to do a little business before our match! We need to do a little bargain sale!â€
The Rednecks turn away in disgust, and then JTG quickly hits a schoolboy role up on Murdoch while shad knocks Cade down with a clothesline! 1, 2, 3!
Winners – NEW World Tag Champs – CRYME TYME!

King: What! They’ve stolen one!

JR: They certainly outsmarted Cade and Murdoch! That has to be the shortest title match in history!

Cole: next ladies and gents, CM Punk vs. the former ECW Champ, John Morrison! We will commentate on this next match, as neither belongs to a brand until tomorrow night on Raw!

JBL: This was set to be a title match! It was unfair that Morrison just got stripped of his title!

Cole: But wherever he goes, he’s guaranteed a title match!

***Morrison enter to heat, Punk to loud pops****

Singles Match
John Morrison vs. CM Punk
Both superstars look focused, concentrating on their opponent only. They move towards each other, they both attempt to lock up but Punk quickly hits a hard martial arts kick to the hamstring of Morrison! Morrison moves back toward the corner and holds his hamstring then quickly runs at Punk who quickly hits a hip toss! Morrison stands up again and moves back towards Punk but gets hit with another hard kick to the hamstring! Morrison gets angry and exits the ring to get a break. However Punk waits for him to turn around, then runs off the ropes and dives through the ropes onto Morrison! The crowd cheer like crazy for punk! Punk pulls Morrison up by the hair and throws him back into the ring. Morrison staggers to his feet, Punk jumps onto the apron, and then pulls him self onto the top rope and hits a springboard clothesline! 1, 2! Punk pulls Morrison up and hits several kicks to the legs and side, then hits a snap mare, then hits a hard kick to the back and then a hard kick across the chest! 1, 2!
Punk picks Morrison up, and then hits a back suplex! 1, 2! He picks him up once again, tosses him to the corner, smacks his knee, runs at him for the high knee but Morrison smoothly lifts Punk up and over the top turnbuckle to the outside! Punk’s side hits the steel steps as he falls! Morrison takes a breather then leaves the ring. He picks Punk up and kicks him in the gut, then hits a DDT on the floor! Punk lays motionless as Morrison grins and lifts his arms up proudly. He then picks Punk up and throws him back into the ring then quickly covers him. 1, 2! Morrison shouts in anger. He then sits over Punk’s body and delivers some hard forearm shots to the head. He then stands up and stomps Punk in the chest. He pulls him up and locks in a headlock. The crowd get behind Punk, Punk eventually fights back with elbows to the gut, Morrison releases the hold but turns and springboards off the second rope into a springboard insiguri! 1, 2!
Morison pulls Punk up once again and kicks him in the gut, he runs off the ropes but runs straight into a spinning heel kick from Punk! Punk and Morrison manage to get to their feet, Punk hits two clotheslines! He then hits a back-body-drop! Punk gathers momentum! He then whips Morrison into the corner, runs at Morrison and hits the high knee! Punk then hits the bulldog! He shouts “COME ON!†and the crowd cheer! He waits for Morrison to get up, and then lifts him up for the GTS! He goes for it but Morrison slides off and hits a perfectly executed dropkick! Morrison then locks in a rear chin lock. Eventually Punk gets to his feet, and then hits a northern lights suplex into a bridge to break the hold! 1, 2! Punk and Morrison then both trade forearm shots, Punk takes control and hits several hard forearm shots in a row, he then kicks Morrison in the gut, and lifts Morrison up and hits a snapshot suplex! He then kicks him in the gut again, and hits a devastating double under hook backbreaker! 1, 2 ½! Punk looks devastated! He lifts Morison up, and hits a springboard cross body but Morrison roles through into a cover! 1, 2 ½! Morrison knees Punk in the gut, then hits a super kick! He climbs to the top rope, and hits a corkscrew moonsault! 1, 2 ½, Punk gets his foot on the rope!
Morrison picks Punk up and throws him to the corner. Morrison lifts Punk onto the top turnbuckle, climbs to the second rope and goes for the superplex, but Punk hits Morrison in the gut then knocks him off with a forearm shot! Punk jumps down to the mat then quickly runs towards Morrison and hits a flying insiguri! 1, 2, ½, Morrison gets his hand on the bottom rope! Punk pulls Morrison up by the hair and lifts him up for the GTS, but Morrison reverses it into a spike DDT! Morrison smiles, picks Punk up causally, sets up for the corkscrew neckbreaker, but Punk quickly and smoothly lifts him up onto his shoulder, and hits the GTS! 1, 2, 3!
Winner -– CM Punk!

Cole: Well, CM Punk gets the win!

JBL: A few days ago it would’ve meant that he became the new ECW Champion!
I hope he comes to Smackdown!

Backstage

The Coach and Mr McMahon are seen reading papers and talking, trying to find out who is Mr McMahon’s child

Cole: Next we have the return of Rey Mysterio!

JBL: Smackdown is about to get even more exciting!

**Mysterio comes down to massive pops! Chavo to heat**

Singles Match
Rey Mysterio vs. Chavo Guerrero
the two superstars move towards each other as loud chants of “619†are heard around the arena. Chavo talks trash to Rey and to the crowd, and then Rey suddenly hits Chavo with several hard punches! Rey then springboard off the second rope into a cross body then the cover! 1, 2! Rey then hits tow arm drags followed by a head scissors takedown! Rey then dropkicks Chavo through the ropes out to the floor! Rey gets loud pops! Chavo looks angry on the outside, and then Rey suddenly comes crashing onto Chavo with a suicide dive from the ring to the outside! Loud pops around the arena are heard! Rey picks Chavo up, and then smashes Chavo’s head off the barrier! Then tosses Chavo into the ring! As Rey enters the ring Chavo hits a dropkick to Rey’s formally injured knee! Chavo then starts to work on the knee with some stomps. He then hits an elbow drop onto the knee! Chavo then pulls Rey’s leg over to the corner and slides under the ropes. Chavo then smashes Rey’s knee into the ring post! Chavo then repeatedly smashes Rey’s knee into the apron! Rey screams in pain and Chavo smiles. He makes the cover. 1, 2!
Chavo then grabs Rey’s knee and locks in a single Boston crab. Rey screams in agony and eventually grabs the bottom rope to release the hold. Chavo picks Rey up, Rey goes for a kick to the gut however Chavo catches his leg, and then arrogantly slaps Rey across the face, Rey then hits a hard insiguri! Both wrestlers eventually get to their feet and trade blows, Rey quickly runs off the ropes and sends his legs round Chavo’s waist, and then flips up and hits a bulldog! Rey picks Chavo up but gets a kick to the gut, Chavo then whips Rey into the corner, he then runs at his and tries to drive his shoulder into Rey’s gut, however Rey flips over with a sunset flip into the cover! 1, 2! Chavo again drives his knee into Rey’s gut, then lifts him up and hits a devastating brainbuster! 1, 2!
Chavo gets up and looks down at Rey while thinking. Chavo then grins and drags Rey to a corner, climbs to the top rope, he talks trash to the crowd, but Rey gets up and jumps onto the second rope, delivers some hard shots to the head, then jumps up and hits a top rope hurricanrana! 1, 2! Rey lifts Chavo up, runs off the ropes straight into a clothesline from Chavo! Chavo lifts Rey up, sets up for the Gory bomb and hits it! Chavo looks down, thinks about covering, but then climbs up to the top rope, and then hits the frog splash! Chavo very casually drag Rey to the middle of the ring and covers him arrogantly. 1, 2 ½! Rey amazingly kicked out and Chavo looks down in disbelief! Chavo picks Rey up, Rey kicks him in the hamstring that drops Chavo to his knees, Rey then runs off the ropes and hits a front dropkick into Chavo’s face! Rey waits for Chavo to get up, and then hits a flying clothesline! Rey then hits a drop-toe-hold, and then hits the 619! Chavo falls back! Rey then hits a springboard leg drop! Rey thinks about covering, but then climbs to the top rope, points to the sky for Eddie Guerrero! Rey then hits the frog splash! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Rey Mysterio!

Cole: Mysterio gets the win on his return!

JBL: It’s a good day for the returning men! Triple H won earlier too!

Cole: Mysterio was impressive as ever!

Backstage
the Coach and Mr McMahon are again seen discussing things and reading documents. Still trying to find out who is Mr McMahon’s son.

JR: Next we have the Womens title match between Candice and Beth Phoenix! This match was only announced last Monday by general manager, William regal!

***Candice enters to pops, Phoenix to little reaction***

WWE Womens Title Match
Candice Michelle © vs. Beth Phoenix
The two women go for a collar-and-elbow tie up, Phoenix overpowers Michelle and forces her into the corner, but Michelle fights back with some hard forearm shots! She runs off the ropes straight into a sidewalk slam from Phoenix! Phoenix then hits a leg drop. 1, 2! Phoenix then locks in a headlock and into a side headlock take over, she keeps it locked in until Michelle breaks the hold with elbows to the gut, Michelle then hits a standing bulldog! 1, 2! She picks Phoenix up, however Phoenix knees Michelle in the gut, and then hits a slingshot suplex! 1, 2!
Phoenix stomps on Michelle and then rubs Michelle’s face across the mat while shouting trash at her. Phoenix then whips Michelle into the corner, runs at her however Michelle lifts her foot into Phoenix’s face, then dives out at Phoenix with a clothesline! Michelle then climbs to the top rope and hits a top rope cross body! 1, 2! Phoenix then picks Michelle up and hits some hard forearm punches, then locks in a double arm chicken wing! She quickly drops Candice face-first into the mat!
Phoenix then picks Michelle up and hits a body slam! Phoenix climbs to the top rope and hits a moonsault but Michelle roles out the way! Phoenix lands awkwardly and can barley get up, Michelle picks her up and hits the candy wrapper! (Unprettier) 1, 2, 3!
Winner – STILL Womens Champ – Candice Michelle!

Backstage with Maria:

Maria: Ladies and Gentlemen, John Cena!

***Pops***

Maria: John, many people seem to think that tonight is the night you will lose your WWE Title, that Randy orton will defeat you tonight, what do you say to that?

John: We have heard it all before! I have faced all kinds of opponents in all kinds of matches during my title reign, and every one of them have said what Randy orton has been saying. And yet the outcome was always the same. All I will say is this; I will be at Monday Night Raw tomorrow night as normal, I will walk out to the ring as normal with my WWE Title, and I will be able to say what I have been able to say for almost a year, and that's 'The Champ ........ is ... HERE!'

***pops. Cena leaves***

Cole: Now we have the Smackdown main event, between The Great Khali and Batista!

*** A video of the Khali/Batista rivalry is shown***

***Khali comes down with Singh to massive heat, Batista then comes down to massive pops***

World Heavyweight Championship Match
The Great Khali © w/ Runjin Singh vs. Batista
Loud chants of “Ba-tist-a†are heard around the arena. After looking around at the crowd, Batista moves towards Khali and hits several hard shots to the face to little reaction, Batista then runs off the ropes and back at Khali with a shoulder block but Khali doesn’t budge, Batista once again runs off the ropes into a shoulder block but again it doesn’t knock Khali down, he tries it once more but this time Khali knocks Batista down with a hard clothesline! Khali then picks Batista up by the head and whips him into the corner. He then drives his elbow into the side of Batista’s head twice, before pushing Batista’s head back into the top turnbuckle, then smashing his forearm into Batista’s chest! Batista drops to his knees. Khali picks him up again and hits a hard club to the back! Khali then just tosses Batista through the ropes to the outside.
Batista is on his hands and knees as the ref tries to stop Khali from leaving the ring. Runjin Singh kicks Batista in the kidneys while the ref isn’t looking! Khali then exits the ring and goes towards Batista. He lifts him up, and then throws Batista towards the steel steps, but Batista reverses it, which sends Khali crashing into the steel steps! Batista takes a breather, and then breaks the ref’s count. He then exits the ring again and sees Runjin Singh. He stares at him then shouts: “you’re mine!â€. He chases Singh right around the ring but runs straight into a clothesline by Khali! Khali re-enters the ring and the ref starts the count-out. Batista crawls back onto the apron at the count of 8.
Khali moves towards him, but Batista grabs him round the head and then pulls Khali throat-first down onto the rope! Khali staggers back while holding his throat; Batista climbs up to the top rope, then dives off and hits a shoulder block from the top rope that knocks Khali down! He covers, 1, 2! Batista then picks Khali up and hits several punches, then pushes him back into the corner, then runs at him and hits a clothesline in the corner. Khali pushes Batista back, but Batista comes back with another clothesline in the corner! Khali staggers out of the corner, and then Batista runs off the ropes and hits a spear! 1, 2! Batista smacks the mat in anger.
He then goes to the outside and rips the lid off of the announce table! He also pulls the monitors out, then enters the ring again. He hits several punches on Khali, runs off the ropes and goes for the clothesline but Khali sidesteps so Batista hits it on the ref instead! The referee lays down out cold on the mat. Batista quickly turns and hits a high elbow on Khali who falls back into the ropes. Runjin Singh then gets on the apron and starts shouting at Batista. Batista sees him and grabs him on the back of the head, and tosses him over the top rope and into the ring! He sets up for the Batista Bomb, but Khali drops Batista with a big boot! Singh then rolls out of the ring.
Khali grabs Batista and throws him through the ropes to the outside, in front of the announce tables. Khali grabs Batista around the throat and sets up to choke bomb him through the announce table, but Batista kicks him in the groin! Khali lets go, Batista then grabs a steel chair, and smashes it onto Khali’s skull! He then does it again! Khali is wobbling! Batista then manages to lift Khali up, and hits a spine buster on Khali through the announce table! The crowd cheer like crazy and shout “Ba-tist-aâ€. Runjin Singh grabs the steel chair and hits Batista in the back with it from behind! Batista turns around and looks fuming! He grabs Singh by the throat! He then drops him with a hard right hand! He picks Singh up, and lifts him up above his head, and drops him chest-first onto the barricade! Singh roles around holding his chest in agony!
Batista then manages to pick Khali up and throw him into the ring. He covers him and wait for the ref to recover. The ref eventually recovers and makes the count. 1, 2 ½! Batista looks angry once again! He picks Khali up and manages to hit another spine buster! He then shakes the ropes and does the thumps up, thumbs down thing! He sets up for the Batista bomb! But Khali reverses it into a back-body-drop! Batista gets to his feet and runs at Khali, but runs straight into a roundhouse kick! 1, 2! Khali then lifts Batista up and grabs him around the throat, then hits a devastating choke bomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – STILL World Heavyweight Champion- The Great Khali W/Runjin Singh

*after the match, Singh re-enters the ring, and orders Khali to lock the claw in on Batista. So Khali lifts Batista up, and locks in the claw! He keeps it locked in until Batista passes out! They then leave the ring.*

Cole: Batista still can’t stop Khali!

JBL: I don’t think anyone can Michael!

Backstage:

Kristal: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, he won on his return from injury earlier tonight, Rey Mysterio!
Rey, how does it feel to be back?

Rey: It feels great Kristal. It was great to be back. I missed competition, I missed wrestling. But most of all, I missed all those fans.

**Pops**

Kristal: How did it feel to come back and face Chavo Guerrero?

Rey: Coming into this match, I felt all kinds of emotion. I was partly worried for my knee, as you saw last year what Chavo can do.
But most of me couldn't wait to get back and get my revenge for what he did to me. And that's what I did.

Kristal: What can we expect from Rey Mysterio now on Smackdown?

Rey: I'm fully healed and ready to go. So expect anything. There is no reason, why I can't fullfil my dreams once again, and become the new World Champion!

JR: Next ladies and Gents, is a triple threat match for the I.C title.

King: The odds aren’t too good for Umaga!

**Umaga makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction, followed by Carlito to heat, followed by Kennedy to a mixed reaction**

Intercontinental Championship Match
Umaga © vs. Carlito vs. Mr Kennedy
The match starts with Carlito and Mr Kennedy double teaming Umaga. They both hit some hard punches on Umaga, but Umaga suddenly pushes Kennedy and Carlito away and then hits a double clothesline! Umaga whips Carlito into the ropes and hits a devastating Samoan drop! 1, 2, Kennedy breaks the count! Kennedy hits several hard clubs to the back of Umaga, runs off the ropes but straight into a hard sidewalk slam by Umaga! 1. 2! Umaga then superkicks Carlito which sends Carlito flying to the outside! Umaga then clotheslines Kennedy to the outside!
Both men are on the outside as Umaga follows them out. However while Carlito distracts the ref, Kennedy hits Umaga in the back with a steel chair! Kennedy and Carlito then both whip Umaga into the steel steps! Umaga looks motionless as Kennedy and Carlito enter the ring. Carlito and Kennedy shake hands when Kennedy quickly hits a short arm clothesline! 1, 2! Kennedy hits some stomps before picking Carlito up and hitting a Russian leg sweep! 1, 2! Kennedy picks Carlito up and whips him into the ropes but Carlito springs off the second rope into a springboard back elbow! 1, 2! Carlito then hits a dropkick! 1, 2!
Umaga comes back into the ring and tosses Kennedy to the outside! He then superkicks Carlito who falls down to the bottom turnbuckle! Kennedy passes the Intercontinental title to Carlito and then distracts the ref! Umaga runs at Carlito for the smash in the corner, however Carlito smashes the I.C title into the lower back of Umaga! Umaga stumbles forward, Carlito then runs out of the corner and dropkicks Umaga through the ropes to the outside! Carlito chucks the belt out, turns round into a kick to the gut from Kennedy; Kennedy lifts him up on his shoulders and hits a standing green bay plunge! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – NEW intercontinental Champion – Mr Kennedy!

*After the match Kennedy is celebrating then suddenly the coach comes out to the top of the ramp with a mic*

Coach: First of all, congratulations! Now, Mr Kennedy, me and Mr McMahon have spent all night going over our notes and information, and we have come to the conclusion that you, Mr Kennedy, is Mr McMahon’s illegitimate child.

*Kennedy looks confused. Mr McMahon then comes to the top of the ramp. He and Kennedy stare long and hard at each other, before Mr McMahon leaves. *

JR: What a shock! First, Mr Kennedy wins the Intercontinental title, then he finds out he is Mr McMahon’s child!

King: I can’t believe it!

JR: Anyway, we have to move on.
Next is the main event, for the WWE Title, the legend killer, randy Orton vs. John Cena.

**A video of the Cena/Orton rivalry is shown**

**Randy Orton comes out to a mixed reaction. John Cena then comes down to loud pops**

Main Event – WWE Championship Match
John Cena © vs. Randy Orton
The two superstars pause and look around the arena as loud chants of both ‘Cena’ and ‘Randy’ are heard, the Cena chants are louder. Orton looks extremely focused, while Cena continues to look around at the crowd then looks at Orton looking equally focused. They move towards each other, but Orton quickly turns and slides out the ring to loud heat from the crowd. He strides up and down the side of the ring before re-entering the ring. He moves towards Cena again, but again slides under the bottom rope to the outside, which gets major heat. Cena quickly slides out too and grabs Orton on the back of the head and throws him into the ring post! He then throws him back into the ring and follows him in. But Orton gets up as Cena re-enters and starts stomping on Cena. He picks him up and hits a hard European upper cut. Cena falls back into the corner, Orton then hits several hard closed-fist punches then a hard European uppercut! Cena falls in a lump against the bottom turnbuckle! Orton then raises his arm which gets heat, he picks Cena up and whips him to the opposite corner then runs at him, however Cena raises his foot into Orton’s face, Cena then runs out of the corner at Orton but Orton hits a hard clothesline! 1, 2! Cena turns onto his side; Orton then locks in a side headlock! Cena gradually starts to fade, but loud chants of “Cena….Cena…Cena†starts to motivate Cena. He manages to get to his feet and hits a few elbows to the gut, Orton releases the hold, and Cena then runs off the ropes but is met by a hard dropkick! 1, 2!
Orton pulls Cena up, Cena then hits a few punches to the gut then a hard shot in Orton’s face, runs off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline, then hits a single-arm bulldog on Orton! Orton roles out the ring while holding his face, Cena follows him out and smashes Orton’s face off the announce table then off the steel steps! He then drops Orton with a back-body-drop on the floor! Cena then pulls the top off the announce table to huge pops! He then sets up for the suplex on the announce table, but Orton shrugs out of Cena’s grip then attempts to re-enter the ring up the steps. Cena breaks the count then hops onto the apron and meets Orton at the Steel Steps. He kicks him in the gut and lifts him up on his shoulders in the FU position, he looks at the announce table, however Orton roles off Cena’s back onto the apron and dives through the ropes back into the ring to heat.
Cena follows him in. Orton is leant over holding his face, Cena runs at him from behind and hits the ‘throwback’! 1, 2! Orton staggers up; Cena waits patiently then hits two clotheslines! He then hits a high elbow followed by a scoop slam, he then hits an elbow drop! 1, 2! Cena picks Orton up and hits two hard punches, runs off the ropes into a flying shoulder block! 1, 2! Orton looks shaky, he tries to exit the ring but Cena pulls him back then hits a back-suplex! 1, 2! Cena punches the mat in anger.
He picks Orton up slowly by the head, grabs him by the hand, goes for a short-arm clothesline, but Orton ducks under it and hits his modified backbreaker! He manages to throw his arm over Cena for the cover! 1, 2! Both men stagger to their feet and trade punches, Cena begins to take the advantage with several hard punches but Orton suddenly goes for the RKO! However Cena pushes him off in mid air! Orton falls down into the mat then gets up again, Cena then lifts him up for the FU! However Orton rakes the eyes then slides off then hits a perfectly executed dropkick! 1, 2 ½! Half the crowd shriek and half cheer! Orton looks angry, then rolls to the other side of the ring and begins to stalk Cena for the RKO! Cena uses the ropes to get up, turns around into Orton who goes for the RKO, but Cena holds the ropes so Orton falls hard into the mat! Cena then picks Orton up and hits a hard right hand that sends Orton flying back through the ropes to the outside.
Cena follows Orton out but Orton knocks Cena down with a clothesline! Orton sits over Cena on the floor and hits some hard right hands! Orton then stomps all over Cena’s body then breaks the ref’s count. Orton then exits the ring again but is met by a hard right hand, which sends Orton off balance. Orton angrily kicks Cena in the gut then smashes his head off the announce table. Orton looks at a fallen Cena in anger and quickly grabs a steel chair and moves towards Cena but the referee pulls it out of Orton’s hands then turns away an puts it back. While the ref’s back is turned, Orton kicks Cena in the groin! Cena falls in a heap. Orton grabs both legs, and then hits a catapult, that sends Cena face-first into the steel post! Cena gets busted wide open! Orton returns to the ring and the ref starts counting. Cena crawls onto the apron while his wound bleeds more and more, Orton moves towards him and pulls his head under the top rope then under his arm, and then hits a DDT on Cena who is hanging between the ropes! Orton quickly makes the cover but Cena kicks out at 2 ½!
Orton picks Cena up and whips him to the corner, he pauses then runs at Cena but Cena manages to get his elbow up which connects with the side of Orton’s head. Orton staggers back, then runs at Cena again and this time Cena raises his foot in Orton’s face which again sends Orton back a bit, Cena then drives his shoulder right into Orton’s gut, Orton bends over, Cena hops onto the second rope, then dives off and hits a leg drop onto the back of Orton’s head which sends him face-first into the mat! Cena can’t capitalise, he lies on the mat holding his face which continues to bleed. They both eventually get to their feet, Orton runs at Cena who reverses into a hip toss! Followed by a fisherman’s suplex! He then hits a modified back-suplex! He then goes for the “five knuckle shuffle†but as he comes back towards Orton, Orton jumps to his feet and hits the RKO! Both men lay flat out in the ring as the crowd cheer the favourites on! Orton gradually crawls over to Cena and puts his arm across his chest! 1, 2 ½! Orton looks furious! He waits for Cena to get up and moves towards him but Cena quickly hits a drop-toe-hold then locks in the STFU! After fighting it for a while Orton grabs the bottom rope!
Cena waits again for Orton to get up then lifts him up for the FU! Orton slides off and goes for the RKO but gets pushed off! Orton runs off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline and runs off the opposite ropes straight into Cena who lifts him up once again for the FU! He goes for it but Orton lands on his feet, twists round and hits a devastating RKO! 1, 2, 3!
Winner and NEW WWE Champion – Randy Orton!

*Orton’s music plays to a mixed reaction! He is given the belt and sits on his knees in exhaustion! He then stands up and lifts up his new WWE Title! Some fans are seen almost crying and some jumping up and down in excitement!*

JR: We have a new WWE Champion! Randy Orton! We will see you tomorrow night on raw ladies and gents, thanks for joining us at the biggest party of the summer, Summerslam!

***End of Show****

Quick Results:

Triple H df. King Booker to become the real king of Raw

Jamie Noble df. Hornswaggle to become the new cruiserweight Champion

Cryme Tyme df. Cade and Murdoch to become new World Tag Champions

CM Punk df. John Morrison

Rey Mysterio df. Chavo Guerrero

Candice Michelle df. Beth Phoenix to retain the Womens title

The Great Khali w/ Runjin Singh df. Batista to retain the World Heavyweight Title

Randy Orton df. John Cena to retain the WWE
Title

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Raw Preview

Monday Night Raw Preview
Oregon; Portland – News Garden – August 27th 2007

Monday Night Raw comes to The News Garden in Portland, Oregon just one night after Summerslam! With three of the four titles on Raw changing hands last night, there is sure to be fallout…..

* After Randy Orton defeated John Cena last night at Summerslam to end John Cena’s long reign as champion, Randy Orton will hold a victory celebration. With two raw superstars already guaranteed title shots against him in the near future, will the celebration go down without a hitch?

* It was revealed last night that Mr Kennedy is Vince McMahon’s illegitimate son. The news came as a shock to both of them. Vince’s other two children will be at Raw with him to meet their new family member. What will Vince and Kennedy have to say?

* It was revealed yesterday that John Morrison is one of the ECW superstars that have been moved to Raw. Morrison was guaranteed a title shot in the near future at Summerslam. Tonight, Morrison will take on the experienced Val Venus in his Raw debut; will he make a successful debut?

* Triple H faces a big challenge just one night after returning from injury, he will take on the former Intercontinental Champion Umaga, who is sure to be in a bad mood. Will Triple H make it 2 wins out of two since coming back?

* John Cena will also face a massive challenge just one night after a tough match; he will face the undefeated Snitsky. Will he be able to put his loss last night behind him and get the win?

* Just one night after winning the quickest title match in history, Cryme Tyme will face off against the Worlds Greatest Tag Team in a non –title match. But will Cade and Murdoch stay away?

To find out the answers to all these questions and MORE, tune into Monday Night Raw Live tonight!

Confirmed for Raw:

* Randy Orton’s victory celebration

* Appearances of Vince, Stephanie and Shane McMahon, and Mr Kennedy

* John Morrison vs. Val Venus

* Triple H vs. Umaga

* John Cena vs. Snitsky

* Cryme Tyme © vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team (Non-title match)

Evil Austin

very good i hope you stick with it (one q. why r so many people on the roster inactive ? like injured on raw = 4 and jeff suspended and yeh.)

?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nicely done...

Best Match: CM Punk vs. John Morrison, this one is really good, too bad it's not for the ECW Championship

Worst Match: Hornswoggle vs. Jamie Noble, but great to see the CW won by Noble!

Best Promo: Matt/MVP

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Good to see some changes from what is really happened! I am checking out your next show on what will happen next on Morrison, Kennedy and the Randy Orton Celebration.

CT Styles

BM: John Cena vs Randy Orton

WM: Jamie Noble vs Hornswoggle, I'm sorry but any match with Hornswoggle in it just doesn't work with me but like The Leviathan said good to see Noble win the title

BP: Simmons/MVP/Hardy I just love Ron Simmons

WP: None really

AC: Good PPV my two favorite matches were really close it was either going to be Orton/Cena or Punk/Morrison but I had to pick Orton/Cena keep it up and stay active :)

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Raw

Monday Night Raw LIVE

Oregon; Portland – News Garden – August 27th 2007

*** Video highlights of all of Raw’s matches at Summerslam are shown. It focuses on the Orton-Cena match. ***

***Pyro***
***Pyro***
***Pyro***
***Pyro***

JR: Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to Monday Night Raw LIVE! WE are here in the news garden; Portland, Oregon! And what a night it was last night at Summerslam!

King: It sure was JR! Three of the four titles here on Raw changes hands last night which guarantees fallout!

JR: And the main title that changed hands last night was of course the WWE Championship, with Randy Orton defeating John Cena!

King: That’s right, the legend killer was the man who finally took the title off of John Cena. But John Cena does have a rematch clause so Orton hasn’t got rid of Cena yet!

JR: No he hasn’t. And tonight Randy Orton will have a victory celebration!
We can tell you ladies and gents that earlier tonight it was decided which two of the remaining four ECW superstars would join the Raw roster, and we can reveal that it will be former ECW Champion John Morrison, and the massive Big Daddy V.

King: And we know that last night John Morrison was told that he would receive an automatic title shot as he was stripped of the ECW Title. And I don’t think the fact that Big Daddy V has changed brands will affect his domination of anyone who crosses his path!

***Vince McMahon’s music plays. He makes his way to the ring with a mic to heat. ***

JR: Last night it was revealed that Mr Kennedy is Mr McMahon’s illegitimate child! Lets take a look…………

***A video highlight is shown of The Coach announcing that Kennedy is Mr McMahon’s illegitimate child. ***

Vince: Last night, me and the Coach, we spent all night, going over documents, going over stories, going over dates and times, desperately trying to find out who my illegitimate child was.
And after a night of working on it, we came to the conclusion, that my son is the new Intercontinental Champion, Mr Kennedy. Now, Mr Kennedy, will you please join me in the ring.

***Mr Kennedy’s music plays. He comes down with the I.C title to a mixed reaction***

Vince: Mr Kennedy, my son. Out of all the superstars on the Raw roster, out of all the superstars on the Smackdown roster, I can’t tell you how pleased I am to hear that you are my illegitimate child.

*** Mr Kennedy looks a little confused ***

Vince: You see, I’ve always been a fan of yours. Back when you were on Smackdown. I would watch you, and watch you defeat many, many former world champions including the likes of The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, King Booker, Kane and many more! I was very impressed. I knew you were going to become something big. When you became U.S Champion that was your first step to becoming something big.
I then watched you at Wrestlemania 23 in April this year; beat 7 other superstars to become the Money in the bank holder. And everybody knows, that if you didn’t get injured you would of gone on to become the WWE Champion or the World Heavyweight Champion.

*** Mr Kennedy smiles and nods in agreement***

Vince: And then last night, you became the new Intercontinental Champion. In a triple threat match, when the odds were against you.
You see, when I saw you accomplish all those things, it made me think to myself, ‘I wish he was my son’. Because you posses all the qualities that a McMahon should have. And you have a very bright future in this business! And I, as your father, would like to help you. I would like to make up for all those years you lived without me.

*** Mr Kennedy thinks about it for a second, they both then hug each other to loud heat from the crowd. They hold each other’s Arms up in the air. Mr Kennedy then grabs his mic from the ceiling. ***

Kennedy: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the new Intercontinental Champion, I am the son of the man himself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, I am ……. MMMMMMRRRRRRRR …….. MCMAHON! ………………………………………… MCMAHON!

*** Kennedy then laughs with Mr McMahon***

Vince: Son, just one more thing, please meet, you’re half siblings, Stephanie and Shane!

*** Stephanie and Shane come down and enter the ring. Stephanie and Kennedy embrace, however Shane doesn’t look very happy. He and Kennedy shake hands but Shane doesn’t look very sincere. They all leave together***

JR: Well Mr Kennedy has been welcomed into the family!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** When we come back on air, the camera goes inside the McMahon office***

McMahon: Kennedy, you’re part of the family now.

Kennedy: And I can’t tell you how pleased I am, thanks Dad.

Vince: Now lets all sit down as a family, and watch the McMahon creation, Monday Night Raw!

*** Vince, Kennedy, Stephanie and Shane sit down on the sofa and turn Raw on. ***

Vince: Shane, go get Ken some coffee.

*** Shane reluctantly gets up and leaves the room, he doesn’t look very happy. ***

*** Camera goes back to ringside ***

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back to Monday Night Raw, we now have Val Venus in the ring, and we are awaiting the debut of the former ECW Champion, John Morrison.

King: I can’t wait to see him in action!

*** John Morrison’s music plays, he makes his way to the ring to heat from the crowd ***

Match 1 - Singles Match
John Morrison vs. Val Venus
End:
Morrison has a key lock on Venus. The crowd gets behind Venus and he manages to break free. He then hits two arm drags followed by a hip toss on Morrison. 1, 2! Venus then ducks under a clothesline and hits a back suplex! 1, 2! Venus hits two hard right hands, and then whips Morrison into the ropes; Morrison ducks under a clothesline and comes off the opposite ropes into a dropkick! 1, 2! Morrison waits for Venus to get to his feet, and then hits a springboard insiguri! 1, 2!
Morrison picks Venus up again, Venus hits two shots to Morrison’s gut, however Morrison kicks Venus in the gut, then runs off the ropes and hits a swinging neckbreaker! 1, 2! Morrison locks in a front face lock on Venus. Loud chants of “ Lets go Venus†are heard around the arena. Venus manages to get to his feet, and then reverses the hold into a northern lights suplex! Venus then hits two clotheslines followed by a back-body-drop! Venus then hits a swinging powerslam! Venus climbs to the top rope slowly for the money shot, however Morrison gets to his feet and pulls Venus off the turnbuckle by the foot! Venus lands hard on his back! Venus staggers up; Morrison kicks him in the gut and then hits the corkscrew neckbreaker! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – John Morrison

JR: An impressive victory for John Morrison on his debut!

King: And this man has been guaranteed a title shot in the near future!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage – Interview with HHH/Todd Grisham

Grisham: Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time, he returned last night at Summerslam to defeat King Booker in the ‘real king of Raw match’. He is the Game ands the King of Kings, Triple …. H!

*** Loud pops as HHH appears ***

Grisham: Triple H, how did it feel to return last night?

HHH: It felt great Todd. I was sat at home for too long, watching Raw instead of competing in it. I watched King Booker on Raw, go around dressed and acting like a king, disrespecting legends like JR and Jerry Lawler, and I just wanted to get back and put King Booker in his place.

Grisham: Well you certainly did that. You are now the official King of Raw, how does that feel?

HHH: You know Todd, last night wasn’t about becoming the king of Raw, last night was about stopping Booker becoming the King of Raw. Because I know there is two Kings on Raw, myself and someone else, not Booker, but Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler.

Grisham: And tonight is your return to Raw, but we were informed earlier that you would be facing off against the Samoan Bulldozer, the former Intercontinental Champion, Umaga tonight.

HHH: Yeah, and he’s not going to be in a good mood after last night. However, when has the Game ever backed down from a fight? I’m going to take it to Umaga tonight, and I’m going to make it 2 wins out of 2 since returning.

*** King Booker appears to heat accompanied by Sharmell. He is still dressed in his King outfit ***

HHH: Booker. Before you say something, I can’t help but notice that you’re still wearing you King outfit. Now, you can wear whatever you want, however last night you lost the ‘real King of Raw match’, which means that you aren’t a King anymore. So that means, I know you’re not a King, YOU know you’re not a king, and the fans know you’re not a king, so really when everybody knows you’re not a King, you do look pretty stupid dressed like a King.

*** The crowd cheers. HHH laughs to himself then leaves. King Booker looks fuming. ***

*** The camera goes back to ringside ***

JR: Ladies and Gents, next we have the Undefeated Snitsky against John Cena, and after last night, John Cena is sure to be fuming.

King: That little bit of anger might help him tonight against the monster, Snitsky.

*** Snitsky comes down to the ring to heat. John Cena then comes down and receives massive pops, however Cena hardly looks at the crowd, Cena looks more focused that usual ***

Match 2 – Singles Match
John Cena vs. Snitsky
End:
Snitsky has a abdominal stretch locked in. Loud chants of ‘Cena…Cena…..Cena’ are heard. Cena manages to beak free and runs off the ropes and hits a flying shoulder block, which fails to knock Snitsky down, Cena hits another flying shoulder block which still doesn’t knock Snitsky down, Cena then runs off the ropes into a big boot from Snitsky! 1, 2! Snitsky goes for the pumphandle slam, however Cena slides off his back, runs off the ropes and hits a one handed bulldog! Cena kicks Snitsky in the gut and again runs off the ropes into the throwback! Snitsky is on his knees; Cena climbs to the top rope and hits a leg drop, which squashes Snitsky’s face into the mat! 1, 2! Snitsky still manages to climb to his feet; Cena then hits a modified back suplex! He then goes for the five-knuckle shuffle, however Snitsky quickly gets up and reverses it into a sidewalk slam! 1, 2! Snitsky locks in a headlock, eventually Cena breaks free and hits a high elbow which knock Snitsky back a bit.
Cena runs off the ropes straight into a full body block by Snitsky that knocks Cena down. Cena gets up and hits several punches to the face of Snitsky to no affect, Cena runs off the ropes again but Snitsky hits a massive clothesline! Snitsky picks up Cena, and then Cena hits a few punches to the gut and then to the face but Snitsky just pushes him back to the ropes then clotheslines Cena over the top rope to the outside! Snitsky follows Cena to the outside. As Snitsky approaches, Cena has an angry look on his face; Cena grabs a steel chair and smashes it onto Snitsky’s face!
Winner by DQ – Snitsky

*** After the match it continues. Cena hits it across Snitsky’s head two more times! Snitsky is busted wide open! Cena pulls the lid off the announce table and grabs a monitor and hits Snitsky in the head with it! Cena then throws Snitsky in the ring! Cena enters, picks Snitsky up and hits a devastating FU! Cena then roles Snitsky onto the apron near the announce table. Cena climbs onto the apron, lifts Snitsky onto his shoulders and moves onto the top of the steel steps, and hits another FU this time through the announce table! Cena gets up and looks at the crowd who cheer like crazy, he still looks really focused. He then leaves. EMT’s, Doctors and agents check on Snitsky. ***

King: I think Cena snapped!

JR: I don’t think anyone has hurt Snitsky as bad as this! All the anger from losing the title last night has caused him to do this!

King: We don’t have a table now JR!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage:

*** The camera is in the McMahon locker room. The McMahon’s and Mr Kennedy are watching Raw when William Regal enters***

Regal: Good evening to you all. Mr Kennedy, I have come to inform you of you’re title match next week, you will facing Umanga in a Intercontinental Title match.

Kennedy: What? Are you kidding? I won it just last night?

Regal: Yes, that’s why you have a week to prepare. Umanga ahs a rematch clause in his contract and I’ve decided to make the match next week.

Vince: How can you do this to my son, Regal? He’s a MCMAHON! He can’t be treated like this!

Regal: Sorry Mr McMahon, but the match is already set and is being advertised.

*** Regal leaves ***

Vince: don’t worry. You are a McMahon now! You will pull through!

*** Vince sits down again. Kennedy looks unsure, Shane looks annoyed ***

JR: As you just heard, next week we have Umaga vs. Mr Kennedy for the Intercontinental Title!

King: I can’t wait!

JR: Next we will have The Worlds Greatest Tag Team who are already in the ring, facing off against new Tag Champions Cryme Tyme!

King: If Benjamin and Haas can get the win, it’s got to put them in the frame for a title match!

*** Cryme Tyme comes down to loud pops. They grab a mic ***

Shad: Everybody, we are the new Tag Champs!

JTG: YE……AH!

Shad: And these belts are one thing, which we won’t be auctioning off!

JTG: That’s right! YE……AH!

Shad: Because these belts bring in a lot of MONEY, MONEY, YEAH, YEAH!

JTG: MONEY, MONEY, YEAH, YEAH!

Match 3 – Tag Team Match – Non – Title Match
Cryme Tyme © vs. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team
End:
Haas has a half Boston crab on the injured leg of Shad! Shad grabs the ropes so haas release it, but then just drags Shad to his corner. Shelton gets tagged in. Shelton just pulls himself over the top rope from the apron into a elbow drop on Shad’s leg! Benjamin then puts Shad’s leg onto the bottom rope, then uses the ropes as leverage and sits down hard onto Shads leg! Benjamin then stomps on the leg! Benjamin picks Shad up and hits a few hard punches before kicking him in the gut, however Shad catches it but Benjamin hits the dragon whip kick! Benjamin climbs to the top rope, Shad stagger up and turns round, then Benjamin dives off and hits a cross body but shad catches him! Shad then hits a fallaway slam! Shad manages to tag JTG!
JTG comes in and hits a high elbow to Benjamin! He then hits a hip toss on Haas! JTG then hits a dropkick on Benjamin followed buy an atomic drop on Haas! JTG builds momentum! JTG then hits an arm drag on Benjamin and a spinning heel kick on Haas! JTG then hits a reverse DDT on Benjamin! 1, 2! JTG waits for Benjamin to get up, but Haas comes from behind on JTG and wraps his arms around JTG’s waist and hits a german suplex! Suddenly Shad re-enters and hits a double clothesline! Shad then hits a back-body-drop on haas and a big boot on Benjamin! Shad lifts Benjamin up on his shoulders and hits a powerslam! Haas comes from behind but JTG comes in with a dropkick, which sends Haas through the ropes top the outside! Shad lifts Benjamin up again and Cryme Tyme hit the G-9! 1, 2, 3!
Winners – Cryme Tyme ©

*** After the match Cryme Tyme celebrate but suddenly Cade and Murdoch appear! They have the Tag Titles and smash Cryme Tyme with them! Shad staggers up; they hit the sweet ‘n’ sour! JTG manages to get up and they hit it again on JTG! Cade grabs a mic ***

Cade: Last night, Cryme Tyme, you did what you do best! You STOLE OUR titles! But we will get them back! Tonight, we did what WE do best! That’s knocked you out! See you soon boys!

*** They hold the belts up to heat then leave ***

JR: Well Cade and Murdoch certainly made a statement here!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Backstage in the McMahon locker room:

Vince: Ken, you know I was a WWE Champion right?

Kennedy: Yep, sure.

McMahon: Well, I was just thinking. I was a WWE Champ, and Stephanie here, was a Womens Champion! So I’ve always wanted a son to become the WWE Champion. You know what I mean?

Kennedy: I do.

McMahon: And really, that wasn’t going to happen, but now you’re my son, it could happen! You will one day become the WWE Champion! And I would’ve got what I wanted!

*** Shane looks extremely annoyed ***

Kennedy: It will happen.

*** They shake hands and smile. Shane looks annoyed as Stephanie laughs quietly while looking at her brother Shane. ***

*** Camera returns to the ring ***

*** Jim Duggan is in the ring, Santino Marrella comes down to a mixed reaction ***

Match 4 – Singles Match
Santino Marrella vs. Jim Duggan
End:
They are about to lock up when Big Daddy V comes down to the ring!
Big daddy V takes them both down with a full body takedown!
Result: NO CONTEST

*** Big Daddy V then hits a body slam on Marrella followed by the V drop (running splash). V then hits a Samoan drop on Duggan! He whips them both into the corner, then runs and squashes them in the corner! They both fall out into a double clothesline! V picks Marrella up and whips him into the ropes and hits the spinning side slam! He then does the same to Duggan! He then stands over their bodies and does the ‘V’ sign with his hand. He then leaves. ***

King: What a statement!

JR: It looks like Big Daddy V couldn’t wait until next week for some action!

King: He’s certainly made his presence felt on his first night on Raw!

*** The camera goes backstage to Ron Simon’s locker room. He is watching Raw on TV and it replays what happened with Big Daddy V. ***

Simmons: ……………… DAMN!

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

*** Backstage interview with Maria and Randy Orton. Orton is holding a new look WWE Title. It is like the undisputed title but shinier. ***

Maria: Ladies and Gents, my guest at this time, the legend killer and the NEW WWE Champion, Randy Orton!
Randy, after seeing what John Cena did to Snitsky earlier tonight, are you worried for you title reign?

Orton: Not at all. Tonight isn’t about Cena. He had almost a year in the limelight. Tonight, it’s about me! Last night I fulfilled my destiny and became the WWE Champion!

Maria: John Morrison also has a title shot against you very soon, are you worried about that?

Orton: NO! I’m the legend killer! I am the WWE Champion! Do you understand Maria? I am afraid of no one! I will beat both of them! For now, I’m concentrating on my victory celebration!

*** Orton leaves***

JR: Next it will be the Samoan Bulldozer going against the Game, Triple H. and this is what happened when HHH returned last night

*** Highlights of HHH’s return are shown ***

*** Umaga comes down to a mixed reaction, followed by HHH to massive pops ***

Match 5 - Singles Match
Triple H vs. Umaga
End:
Umaga has the nerve hold locked in on HHH. HHH gets motivated by loud chants of “ Triple H, Triple Hâ€, HHH then gets to hits feet, breaks out of it, runs off the ropes straight into a hard clothesline by Umaga! Umaga then chokes HHH with his hands! Umaga drags HHH to the bottom turnbuckle. Umaga then gets ready for the hip smash in the corner, he goes for it but HHH dodges it at the last minute! Umaga holds his hip in pain, HHH then runs off the ropes into the high knee! 1, 2! HHH sits over Umaga and hits some hard punches before Umaga pushes him off. HHH then kicks Umaga in the gut and hits the facebuster on the knee! HHH then hits a DDT! 1, 2! HHH looks devastated! HHH waits for Umaga to get up, then hit sa kick to the gut and goes for the pedigree, however Umaga breaks his arms out and hits a hard uppercut that drops HHH! HHH roles onto the apron then uses the ropes to stand up, then Umaga suddenly hits a superkick which sends HHH flying off the apron and chest-first onto the barricade! The ref starts to count; HHH gets back in at 8. Umaga pulls him up and hits another hard uppercut! Umaga picks HHH up across his chest, and hits a devastating swinging sidewalk slam! 1, 2 ½!
Umaga becomes very angry, he waits for HHH to get up and then charges at him but HHH pulls the top rope down so Umaga goes flying over the top rope to the outside! HH follows him out and smashes Umaga’s head off the steel steps and the barricade! HHH then tosses Umaga back in and follows him in. HHH attempts a body slam but collapses midway through it! They both stagger up and they trade blows, when Umaga suddenly hits the Samoan spike! Umaga thins about covering, but then climbs to the top rope! He goes for the splash but HHH roles out of the way! They both get up, HHH ducks under a clothesline and hits a neckbreaker! He pulls Umaga up and kicks him in the gut, goes for the pedigree but out of nowhere HHH gets a heel kick in his face by King Booker!
Winner by DQ– Triple H

*** After the match Booker stomps like crazy on HHH and lifts him into the corner and hits some hard punches! But HHH fights back with punches of his own! But Umaga hits a Samoan spike again, which drops HHH! Booker convinces Umaga to leave. Booker then sits over HHH and chokes him before hitting several hard right hands! Sharmell then passes Booker his staff! Booker waits for HHH to get up then hits HHH in the head with it! HHH is busted wide open! Booker hits some more hard right hands to the open wound! HHH gets pulled up by Booker and is leant over, Booker runs off the ropes and hits the scissors kick! Queen Sharmell then passes him a steel chair! HHH eventually gets to his feet again while bleeding profusely, Booker then hits him in the head with the steel chair!
Security comes down and forces Booker away! Loud boos are aimed at Booker as he leaves smiling. Doctor Rios comes out and checks on HHH who is out cold ***

JR: this is disgraceful! Triple H has only just come back! And he could be out again!

King: I would expect this out of King Booker though JR! He still has sour grapes about his loss to HHH last night! He knows HHH is a king and he isn’t so he’s angry!

*** HHH gets helped to the back ***

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

JR: Welcome back everybody; it is now time for the Randy Orton victory celebration.

*** Randy Orton’s music plays. He comes down to mostly boos with his new title on his shoulder. Confetti falls from the ceiling. He grabs a mic. ***

Orton: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my victory celebration! Last night, I did what I was born to do, I fulfilled my destiny and became the new WWE Champion! This is how I did it.

*** A video package is shown; it shows highlights of his match with Cena at Summerslam although it only shows moves by Orton. It repeats the RKO about five times in slow motion and from different angles. ***

Orton: I DOMINATED John Cena last night, and everybody was chanting my name at the end of it!

*** Heat ***

*** John Cena’s music plays, he comes down to loud pops ***

Cena: NOBODY wants to hear you talk Orton. So shut the hell up! Yes, you did beat me last night and you took my title, however, I have a rematch clause in my contract, and I will be using it at the next Pay-per-view, Unforgiven! And I WILL take back my WWE Title!

***Loud Pop ***

Orton: Whoa, Whoa! Cena, Aren’t you forgetting something?
Last night in an interview that you would come out here as normal and say “The Champ is here!†So go on, Cena! Say it! Because the Champ is here, it just isn’t you! It’s me, RANDY ORTON!

*** John Morrison’s music plays, he comes down with a mic. He gets heat from the crowd. ***

Morrison: Aren’t you guys forgetting something? After ECW was cancelled and I was forced to give up my title, I was guaranteed a title shot on whichever brand I was sent to. And guess what, I was sent to Raw. And earlier tonight I was informed that my title shot, would be at Unforgiven!
So Cena, If I was you, I would use your rematch clause on another night! Because with me in the match, your title chances are extremely thin!

Orton: I remember yeah, I didn’t forget about your title shot. I remember. I also remember you getting beat by CM Punk last night!

*** Morrison squares up to Orton ***

Cena: Calm down Ladies! Morrison, I’m using my rematch clause at Unforgiven whether you’re in the match or not! So I advise YOU, to use you’re title clause on another night!

*** Morrison slaps Cena across the face! Cena looks fuming! Orton slides under the ropes and up the ramp! Cena then lifts Morrison up and hits a devastating FU! ***

*** Cena points at Orton as he back up the ramp. ***

JR: That’s it for this week everybody, join us next week on Monday Night Raw!

*** END OF SHOW ***

Quick Results:

John Morrison df. Val Venus

Snitsky df. John Cena via DQ

Cryme Tyme df. The Worlds Greatest Tag Team

Santino Marella vs. Jim Duggan ended a No Contest

Triple H df. Umaga via DQ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown Preview

Friday Night Smackdown Preview!
South Carolina; Florence – Florence Civic Centre – August 31st 07

Friday Night Smackdown comes to the Florence civic centre just six nights after Summerslam! And with the events that happened at Summerslam plus the huge matches that have been announced, Smackdown is sure to be a great show…

* It was announced earlier today that Rey Mysterio would take on the Great Khali in a non-title match. Rey Mysterio will be on a high after his win at Summerslam, and if he can manage to beat Khali it will surely put him into the title picture. Will Rey Mysterio get the win?

* Another huge match was announced earlier tonight, that being the U.S Title match between the champ, MVP, and Matt Hardy. MVP wasn’t cleared to compete at Summerslam but he has now been given medical clearance, and Teddy Long has ordered that MVP defend the title tonight. Will Matt Hardy finally defeat MVP or will the most valuable player retain tonight?

* The two newest members on the Smackdown roster will go head to head tonight. CM Punk and Elijah Burke will once again face each other as they have done many times on ECW. Which of the new superstars will get the win on their first night on Smackdown?

* After Jamie Noble defeated Hornswaggle to become the new Cruiserweight Champion at Summerslam, Noble will face his first challenge as champ when he takes on the talented and experienced Funaki. Will Noble get the win?
* Batista will look to unleash some of his anger from Summerslam when he teams with his friend and former mentor Ric Flair, to take on the rough and tough team of Dave Taylor and Finlay. Which of the new teams will get the victory?

* Mark Henry will look to forget about the Undertaker as he takes on Eugene. The undertaker sent a message to Mark Henry at Summerslam, but is he finished playing mind games?

To find out the answers to all these questions and MORE, tune into Friday Night Smackdown!

Confirmed for Friday Night Smackdown:

* Rey Mysterio vs. The Great Khali © (Non-title match)

* Matt Hardy vs. MVP © - U.S Title Match

* CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke

* Jamie Noble © vs. Funaki (Non-title match)

* Batista & Ric Flair vs. Dave Taylor and Finlay

* Mark Henry vs. Eugene

This one will be up aound tonight GMT Time not USA

McLovin

Reaction score
Man you are very fast at putting up shows!
Just skimmed through the first two shows and they look very good!
I'll be watching this thread!

MRC

Reaction score
Summerslam

BM- Cena/Orton

WM- Midget/Noble

BA-Undertaker's return

WA- N/a

AC- Very good show the only thing i ask that bright colors not used for all the text of the show.....it makes it a lil difficult to read

Souldga

Reaction score
Unforgiven Main EVent

Unforgiven Main Event Announced!

As expected after Monday Night Raw, it has been announced that the main event of Unforgiven on Sunday 23rd of September, will be the WWE champion - Randy Orton, going against both John Cena and John Morrison in a triple threat match!

Stay tuned for more match announcements

Souldga

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown

Friday Night Smackdown!

South Carolina; Florence – Florence Civic Centre

*** Pyro ***

*** Pyro ***

*** Pyro ***

*** A video is shown of all Smackdown’s matches at Summerslam, focusing on Mysterio’s return. ***

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! I’m Michael Cole alongside my partner JBL in the Florence Civic Centre in Florence, Carolina! And what a night we have here tonight!

JBL: How many times? I’m not your damn partner! But we do have some HUGE matches tonight! The massive Great Khali against Rey Mysterio in a non-title match, tonight!

Cole: That’s right John, we also have the long awaited rematch for the U.S Title, with Matt Hardy taking on MVP.

JBL: I can’t wait Michael! Two guys beating the hell out of each other with the U.S title on the line!

Cole: And our two newest signings will go one-on-one with Elijah Burke against CM Punk!

JBL: Another huge match! We get to see what these guys are made of!

Cole: And tonight before their match, we will hear from both oth them!

*** Batista’s music plays, he comes down to loud pops ***

Cole: And we start with the animal, Batista!

*** Ric Flair’s music plays, he comes down and also receives a good reaction from the crowd. ***

Cole: This will be an interesting match JBL, with Batista teaming with his friend and former mentor, the nature boy, Ric Flair!

JBL: It will be a good team, but you also have two tough guys in Finlay and Taylor teaming up!

*** Finlay comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction, followed by Dave Taylor to little reaction ***

Match 1 – Tag Team Match
Batista and Ric Flair vs. Finlay and Dave Taylor
Ending:
Finlay has a front facelock locked in on Flair. The crowd get behind the nature boy and he manages to get to his feet, however Finlay just drops to his knees and hits a rolling fireman’s carry on Flair and quickly locks in a headlock. Flair once again manages to get to his feet, but Finlay pulls him back into his corner and tags in Taylor. Taylor comes in and knees Flair in the gut, he then grabs Flair’s arm and locks in a hammerlock! Flair fights back with elbows to the head but Taylor lifts Flair up and hits a back suplex! 1, 2! Taylor then locks in a chinlock on Flair. Flair again gets to his feet and elbow’s Taylor in the gut to break the hold, Flair then hits several chops to the chest followed by a hip toss! Flair then makes the tag!
Batista come sin the ring and hits two hard clotheslines on Taylor before hitting a back-body-drop on Finlay! Batista then whips Taylor to the corner and hits a clothesline in the corner! Taylor falls out the corner into Batista who hits a sidewalk slam! He then turns round and hits a spear on Finlay! Batista then hits a spinebuster on Taylor and then shakes the ropes! Batista thinks about the Batista bomb but tags in Flair instead! Taylor gets to his feet as Flair enters; Flair then hits a chop block! He then locks in the figure four leglock! Finlay re-enters the ring but Batista comes charging in with a spear on Finlay just as Taylor taps!
Winners – Batista and Ric Flair

Cole: A good win for Batista and Ric Flair! They certainly showed good teamwork!

JBL: They sure did, I have a feeling that this won’t be the last time that we see them teaming together!

Cole: Ladies and Gents, we can now hear from one of our newest Smackdown superstars, Elijah Burke!

*** A mixed reaction. On the big screen we see Elijah Burke ***

Cole: Elijah, it's a pleasure to have you on Smackdown, please tell us a little about yourself.

Burke: First of all, it is a pleasure for you Michael Cole! Because normally, I would be preparing for my match, but I've decided to talk to you and all these fans, becuase I know... how much you all love me.

*** Heat ***

Burke: And to be honest, the feeling aint mutual! But since it's my first night on what has now become the A-show, I'm giving you all a treat!
Now, about myself.... I am the The Silver Tongued Pugilist! I used to be an amatuer boxer! And just like I am at everything else, I was prety damn good! I had a record of has a record of 103-1! With 102 knockouts!
Now, I'm not just a damn good boxer, I'm the greatest athlete there ever was on ECW! And I was well on the path to glory on ECW, on the road to becoming the ECW Champ. I was your Guiding Light!
However, ECW was canceleld, and I was drafted. Now, you would think getting drafted would disrupt that, but not for Elijah Burke! Me, I'll just go on and become the World Heavyweight Champ! And that's what I will do.
Tonight, I start my Smackdown career against a familiar opponent. I face CM Punk tonight.

*** Pops for Punk's name ***

Burke: You may think that he's a challenge, a threat to me on my first night, on a night when I need to make an impression. But Punk, he aint no problem. I have beaten him many times. TONIGHT, I will give you Cole, all of those fans, and most importantly CM Punk, a little Elijah Experience!

*** Burke grins as loud boos are heard around the arena ***

Cole: He certainly doesn't lack in confidence!

JBL: Hel no, and I like IT! He's that damn good Michael, he can afford to be cocky!

Backstage: Inside Teddy Long’s office, we then see MVP enter.

MVP: Teddy, what the hell are you doing to me man? Putting me in a U.S title match tonight?

Long: MVP, you now have medical clearance to compete, so if you decide not to wrestle Matt Hardy, I will strip you of the title.

MVP: Well I will wrestle Hardy. Because I’m MVP, the most valuable player! I’m not scared of anybody! I’m going to show you, Teddy, why I’m better than YOU, and why I’m better than matt Hardy!

Long: That’s great, but one thing. If you get disqualified or you get counted out, you will lose the U.S Title!
And since you’re the MVP around here, the match, will be the main event. So everyone will see if you really are better than Matt Hardy. Now, get the steppin’.

MVP looks angry, and then leaves the office.

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Cole: Well before the break we learnt that MVP vs. Matt Hardy would be the main event!

JBL: I can’t wait; it’s like a Pay-Per-View match come early!

Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen, we can now hear, from our other newest superstar, CM Punk!

*** Pops ***

Punk:Thanks, Michael.

Cole:Tell us about yourself.

Punk: Well, as most of you know, I'm straight edge. I don't drink, I don'tdo drugs, and I don't smoke! And unlike Elijah Burke earleir, I don't talk crap!

*** Pops ***

Punk: Just like I have done throughout my career, I do my talking in the ring! I'm going to keep this short and sweet. I was in ECW to become the World Champion. And now I'm on Smackdown, it doesn't change a thing.
I'm here, to become the World Heavyweight Champion! And however long it takes, whoever I have to go through, I will do it. You will see me put my body on the line, and fight like hell in every match. Because my addiction, is WRESTLING!

Cole: I'm glad we have CM Punk on Smackdown!

JBL: You would be wouldn't you! Maybe you can go to a bar after the show with him and drink orange juice! He's a little weird but i have to admit, he's one hell of a wrestler. We have got lucky with both he and Burke joining Smackdown!

Cole: Next we have the new Cruiserweight champ, Jamie Noble, taking on Funaki who is in the ring, in a non-title match!

JBL: Noble is a super tough human being! Hornswaggle felt that at Summerslam!

*** Jamie Noble comes down to heat. ***

Match 2 – Singles Match – Non-Title match
Jamie Noble © vs. Funaki
Ending:
Just minutes into the match, Noble hits several clubs to the back which force funaki onto his knees. Funaki then drives his head into Noble’s gut many times Noble then falls on his knees, Funaki quickly gets to his feet and hits a step-up insiguri! 1, 2! Funaki picks Noble up and hits a hard right hand, then runs off the ropes and hits a one arm bulldog! 1, 2! Funaki then hits another hard right hand, climbs to the top rope and dives off with a crossbody and roles into a cover! 1, 2! Both superstars get to their feet but Noble charges at Funaki and hits a flying leg lariat! Noble then takes a breather.
Noble picks Funaki up and hit some hard forearms to the side of the head, then hits a back suplex! 1, 2! Noble sets up for the tiger bomb, but Hornswaggle suddenly runs across the ring at Noble and kicks Noble in the shin! Noble stops the ref from making it a DQ, and then chases Hornswaggle out of the ring and under the apron! Noble re-enters the ring but Funaki dropkicks the knee so Noble falls forward into Funaki who goes for the inside cradle! 1, 2 ½! As Noble gets up he knees Funaki in the gut, and hits the tigerbomb! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Jamie Noble ©

*** After the match, Noble checks for Hornswaggle who doesn’t show. Noble then leaves. ***

Cole: An impressive victory for Jamie Noble. Next Ladies and Gents, the two newest Smackdown superstars will go head-to-head! With Elijah Burke taking on the straight edge superstar, CM Punk!

JBL: Two of the most talented superstars in the WWE! I can’t wait!

*** Elijah Burke comes down to the ring, he receives a mixed reaction. ***

*** CM Punk then comes down to the ring to a massive pop ***

Match 3 – Singles Match
Elijah Burke vs. CM Punk
Ending:
Punk hits a single leg takedown, Burke then kicks Punk off and nips up and grabs Punk’s arm and locks in a hammerlock. Punk breaks the hold with an elbow to the side of the head, and then twists round and kicks Burke in the gut and hits the double underhook backbreaker! 1, 2! Punk hits a snap mare and then kicks Burke hard in the chest and back! 1, 2! Punk picks Burke up and tosses him to the corner however burke reverses it and tosses Punk to the corner, but Punk smoothly jumps to the second rope and dives off into a crossbody pin! 1, 2! Punk then hits a hard martial arts kick to the gut, followed by some hard knee strikes and a hard forearm! Burke falls to the mat! Punk climbs to the top rope and goes for the moonsault but Punk roles out of the way! Burke recovers and moves Punk in position, then runs from the opposite corner into the turnbuckle for the Elijah’s elbow! 1, 2! Burke lifts Punk to his feet in the corner, and hits some hard punching combos to the body and finishes with a hard shot to the face! Punk falls to the mat in pain! Burke lifts Punk up again and locks in an abdominal stretch! After a while and lots of “CM PUNK†chants, Punk reverses it into a hip toss! Punk then hits several clotheslines and armdrags followed by another hip toss! Punk then hits a flying insiguri! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up but gets raked in the eyes; Burke then pushes him into the corner and hits a stinger splash! Punk falls out of the corner into a flying clothesline by Burke! Punk rolls onto the apron.
Burke lifts him up on the apron, but Punk head butts him and then hits several hard forearms that send Burke back across the ring! Punk then waits for Burke to turn around and then hits a springboard clothesline from the apron! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up and hits a slingshot suplex off the ropes! 1, 2! Punk lifts burke up and whips him to the corner, he then hits the charging high knee! He goes for the bulldog but Burke pushes him off into the opposite corner! Burke then charge sat Punk but Punk hits a hard spinning heel kick! 1, 2! Punk lifts Burke up and goes for a clothesline, but Burke ducks underneath and hits the Elijah Experience! 1, 2 ½! Burke casually lifts Punk up, but Punk smoothly lifts him onto his shoulders for the GTS, but Burke slides off and hits a hard right hand! He runs off the ropes but Punk comes crashing into him with a crossbody that sends both of them over the top rope to the outside! They both lay motionless as the ref counts. 1,2,3,4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10!
Result – Double Count out - Draw

Cole: That was one hell of a match!

JBL: Unbelievable! Two guys putting their bodies on the line to impress on their first night on the A show!

Cole: They certainly did that! I think they both have a bright future on Smackdown!

*** Commercial Break ***

*** As Smackdown comes back on the air, Eugene is already in the ring, with Mark Henry coming down the ramp. ***

Cole: Next Ladies and gents, Eugene with take on Mark Henry!

*** Before the bell rings, Henry takes down Eugene with a full body takedown! Henry scares the ref out of the ring! Henry lifts him up and hits the world’s strongest slam! He then locks in the bear hug and quickly tosses Eugene out of the ring. Henry grabs the mic ***

Henry: Undertaker! I’m done with your mind games! I’ve told you over and over again, I’m the damn silverback! And I WON’T be intimidated! Show yourself, or leave me the hell alone!

*** The lights go off to a massive pop! When they come back on there is a tall man wearing a hooded cloak at the top of the ramp?
He lifts his arm up and is wearing a similar glove to what the undertaker wears! Pyro hits the ramp! On both of the big screens it says “Unforgivenâ€! When the lights go off and on again the man is gone! ***

*** Henry looks angry, he leaves the ring after a while ***

Cole: Well it appears as if the Undertaker is still playing mind games!

JBL: But he may have picked the wrong guy to play mind games with!

Cole: Next Ladies and Gentlemen, we have the non-title match between The Great Khali and Rey Mysterio!

JBL: If Rey can pick up the win on his return to Smackdown, he will surely be in the title scene!

*** Rey Mysterio comes down to the ring; he receives a massive pop from the crowd.***

*** Khali comes down with Singh and receives major heat ***

Match 4 – Singles Match – Non-title match
The Great Khali © w/ Runjin Singh vs. Rey Mysterio
Ending:
Rey hits some hard kicks to the back of the leg, runs off the ropes straight into a big boot from Khali! Khali lifts Rey up above his head and throws him over the top rope to the outside! Rey is in agony. As the ref turns away, Runjin Singh kicks Rey in the gut! Khali exits the ring and approaches Rey, but Rey dropkicks the steel steps into Khali’s knees! Rey then climbs the steps and dives off into a dropkick! Khali falls back into the announce table! Rey jumps onto the apron, and then dives off with another dropkick! Khali falls back over the announce table and off the edge! Rey enter the ring as the ref counts. Khali manages to get back to the ring at 9! Khali is wobbling, Rey hits some more hard kicks to the back of Khali’s legs, then springboards off the ropes into a flying forearm which sends Khali back into the ropes. Khali’s arms get tied up into the ropes; Rey takes advantage and hits lots of hard right hands! Rey then pulls Khali out and runs off the ropes into a hurricanrana! Khali throws Rey off him at 2! Khali gets to his feet; Rey again climbs to the top rope and hits a missile dropkick! Khali falls back into the ref who gets knocked down! Rey then hits a drop-toe-hold on Khali who falls onto the second rope! Rey then exits the ring after Singh. Singh grabs a chair and swings at Rey who is beside the apron, Rey ducks so the chair hits Khali in the head, who is leaning on the second rope! Rey then knocks Runjin Singh down with a hard punch! Rey re-enters the ring and runs off the ropes into the 619! Khali falls back onto his back; Rey then drops the dime with a leg drop! Instead of covering, Rey climbs to the top rope and hits the frog splash! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – Rey Mysterio

Cole: Rey Mysterio has done it!

JBL: I can’t believe it, but can he do it when the lights are on bright?

Cole: This HAS to put him in the title picture!

JBL: It sure does. But Khali looks mad; it’ll be hard to defeat an angry giant!

*** Commercial Break ***

Backstage: Teddy Long’s office, Khali and Runjin Singh burst in

Singh: The Great Khali says that was a fluke! Khali demands that you refuse Rey Mysterio a title shot. Khali says that Rey cheated!

Long: Singh, YOU brought the chair into the equation! Rey Mysterio beat you Khali, don’t you think he deserves a title shot? Actually, it doesn’t matter what you think playa, I’m the General manager! Rey Mysterio WILL get as hot at your title!

Singh: You know what, it doesn’t matter, because The Great Khali can defeat anyone! He could defeat anyone in the roster, in one night! He’s that dominating!

Long: I’m glad you think that. Translate this. Next week, Khali will defend his title right here on Smackdown! There will be a Gauntlet match for the World Heavyweight Title! And one of the participants will be Rey MYSTERIO! Because I’m tired of Khali’s tactics! And so are lots of the Smackdown superstars! Let’s see how good you really are Khali!

*** After Singh translates it, Khali goes mad, Singh convinces him to leave ***

Cole: Next Ladies and Gentlemen, is our main event between the U.S champ MVP, and Matt hardy.

JBL: I can’t wait, two superstars who are the future of Smackdown! This is going to be one great match, and it’s not even on Pay-per-view!

*** MVP’s music plays, he makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction ***

*** Matt Hardy then enters and receives a massive pop ***

Match 5 – Singles Match – U.S Championship Match
M.V.P © vs. Matt Hardy
Ending:
Hardy goes for the back suplex, but MVP elbows him in the face and twists round and hits his own back suplex! 1, 2! MVP then locks in a front facelock! Hardy manages to get to his feet while it’s still locked in; Hardy then uses a back-body-drop to counter it! Hardy staggers up, as MVP approaches shim he hits MVP in the jaw with a hard right hand! Both run off the ropes but both get knocked get knocked down after a double clothesline! They both eventually stagger up, but MVP takes him down with a hip toss!
MVP has a leg scissors locked in on Hardy. Loud chants of “Hardy…..Hardy….Hardy†motivate Hardy; Hardy punches MVP’s legs, which forces MVP to release the hold. Hardy gets to his feet and hits a mixture of punches and forearms before running off the ropes into a clothesline! Hardy then hits a few more forearms and then whips MVP into the corner, Hardy then hits a clothesline in the corner and goes for the bulldog, but MVP just pushes him into the opposite corner, Matt turns around and MVP comes crashing in with a big boot in the corner! Hardy goes flying over the turnbuckle and to the outside! Matt is busted open on the side of his head while MVP takes a breather.

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

MVP grabs Hardy and smashes his head off the announce table, he then lifts Hardy above his head and drops him face first onto the apron! MVP tosses Hardy into the ring and covers him. 1, 2! MVP lifts Hardy up and hits a snap suplex! 1, 2! MVP lifts Hardy up again and hits several hard punches to the face, followed by a body slam. MVP runs off the ropes and does the “BALLIN†elbow drop! 1, 2! MVP gets angrier. MVP lifts Hardy up and hits a snap mare followed by a hard kick to the back, he then locks in a headlock. Hardy manges to get to his feet and hits two elbow’s to the gut, Hardy runs off the ropes but MVP smoothly hits a belly-to-back suplex! 1, 2! MVP grins arrogantly then lifts Hardy up and puts him into the corner, MVP hits a few hard punches and a European uppercut, MVP then moves back to the opposite corner and goes for the big boot in the corner, however matt ducks under it and then hits a neckbreaker! They both get to their feet, Matt hits two clotheslines followed by the side affect! 1, 2 ½! Mat goes for the twist of fate, but MVP pushes him into the ropes and then hits another big boot! 1, 2 ½! MVP smiles, he casually lifts Hardy up and sets up for the playmaker, but very quickly, Matt pulls his head out from under MVP’s leg and goes for the schoolboy rollup! 1, 2, 3!
Winner – NEW U.S Champion – Matt Hardy!

Cole: We have a NEW U.S champion, Matt Hardy!

JBL: I can’t believe it!

*** The crowd cheer like crazy as the ref hands hardy the title. MVP looks on in disbelief! Hardy celebrates in the ring until Smackdown goes off air ***

Cole: I can’t believe it, Matt hardy ahs finally took the belt off of MVP, and boy does he deserve it!

JBL: He sure does! The U.S title is the one title that has eluded him over the years! And now he has done it!

Cole: He has indeed! Join us next week ladies and gentlemen! With all the fallout from tonight’s Smackdown!

**** END OF SHOW ****

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results:

Batista and Ric Flair df. Finlay and Dave Taylor

Jamie Noble © df. Funaki (Non-title match)

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke ended a draw

Mark Henry vs. Eugene never started

Rey Mysterio df. The Great Khali © (non-title match)

Matt hardy df. MVP to become the NEW U.S Champion!

Souldga

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview
Wisconsin; Milwaukee – Milwaukee Arena – September 3rd 07

Monday Night Raw comes to the Milwaukee Arena as Unforgiven approaches. With big matches already announced, and with big things happening on the previous Raw, it’s sure to be a great show

* Last week it was announced that John Cena would take on John Morrison on Raw this week. John Morrison will be looking to gain revenge on Cena, after Cena delivered the FU to John Morrison last week on Raw after Orton’s victory celebration. Will John Morrison get the revenge he is looking for? Or will John Cena pick up the win? This is just a small preview of the main event at Unforgiven, but will the third member of the Unforgiven main event – Randy Orton, be able to stay away?

* William Regal announced last week that Mr Kennedy will defend his new Intercontinental Title for the first time tonight, he will take on the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Will Umaga quickly regain the Title? Or will Mr Kennedy pull through?

* King Booker viciously attacked Triple H last week on Raw and left him a bloody mess. The Game will not be on Raw tonight, but we will hear from King Booker. What will the King have to say?

* Last week on Raw, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch attacked Cryme Tyme after their match. This week Shad of Cryme Tyme has the chance to gain revenge, as he takes on Lance Cade. Who will pick up the win?

* It has been confirmed by William Regal that Jeff Hardy will return to Raw tonight. He will take on Carlito in a match that should be a real challenge for Hardy. Will Jeff get the win on his return? Or will ring rust catch up with him?

* Big Daddy V made his first appearance on Raw last week and destroyed Santino Marrella and Jim Duggan. Tonight both of them will join forces to take on Big Daddy in a handicap match. Will they gain revenge? Or will Big Daddy V’s domination continue?

* Also, WWE Womens Champ, Candice Michelle, will take on Jillian Hall in a non-title match. Will Hall stake her claim for a title match? Or will Candice continue her impressive streak?

To find out the answers to all these questions and MORE, tune into Monday Night Raw!

Confirmed for Raw:

* John Cena vs. John Morrison

* Mr Kennedy vs. Umaga – Intercontinental Title Match

* Shad Gaspard (½ ©) vs. Lance Cade

* Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

* Big Daddy V vs. Santino Marrella and Jim Duggan – Handicap Match

* Candice Michelle © vs. Jillian Hall – Non-title match

Plus –Appearances from Mr McMahon, King Booker, Shane McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, JTG, Trevor Murdoch and MORE!

This weeks Raw is jam-packed! DON’T miss it!